Author Topic: Trinity - VC LC SAIVC Community Video  (Read 53266 times)

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Re: Trinity - VC LC SAIVC Community Video
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2009, 08:31:14 PM »
I liked the vid a lot, but I just didn't feel it was in the same league as previous comm vids. Not a great deal of stunts that had that 'wow' factor that I would have expected. Edde's combo in SAiVC was sublime, as was the Cabbie grind at Cherry Popper's (sorry, can't remember who did it  :(). The rest of the stuff was good, but just nothing really leapt out at me. Having said that, kudos should of course go to everyone who submitted their stuff.

Editing was not too shabby either. The cabbie grind (mentioned above) did upset the separation of the three cities, but I suppose keeping a theme like that would be a pain. As some have mentioned, the third part was way too dark, made it difficult at times to really make out whether there was a second vehicle involved, or exactly where the stunt was. Another thing - what's with this pretentious need to title yourself as 'Director'? It strikes me as assuming too much credit. Things like this, and having 'beta watchers' (???) takes something that's supposed to be a fun way to kill a few hours, and turns it into some kind of half-assed profession. I also chuckled at the copyright information at the end. Just who was your legal counsel on that?  :lol:

All in all a great vid. I didn't eagerly give the vid the criticism I did, but for a vid that took as long as this one did, expectations were always gonna be high. But at the end of the day it was a good reflection of the community - and that's all that really matters.

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2009, 08:42:26 PM »
Kinda dissapointed my late entry didn't make it in but.. i did only send it like a week ago so it's all good :P

The vid was pretty much the same as all the beta stuff i saw but watching it in HD was totally worthit.

Mellon's wallride and Hugore's p2b - ledge grind were the 2 best stunts in the video closely followed by Mehmet's taxi grind at cherry poppers.

I think my favorite is Mellon's mainly because he was actually trying that stunt as apposed to Hugore who accidentally landed his but in saying that, my jaw hit the floor when i 1st saw both stunts.

HD great job doing everything and Kan, he was trying to make it "professional" so that's why he was a "director" lol so i understand :P

The credits were new though, i hadn't seen beta cred yet and i was going to apologize for not making the 3d stuff for you but I'm glad i didn't now because they wouldn't have fitted as well as the 2d text.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 09:02:38 PM by Flat Fuck »

Offline SouL

• nooo.. you suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2009, 10:04:44 PM »
boxXx finished 2 parts  :wacko:

anyway this comm vid was very awesome !  :cheernutz:

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2009, 10:10:10 PM »
It was nice, but nothing special. I didn't have feeling that I was watching community video, many new stunters and few veterans. Anyway my favorite stunts are: Eddeman˙s combo, Mellon˙s wallride, MehMet˙s cabbie grind, Hugore˙s p2b 2 ledge and Turtle Boy˙s cabbie stunt. Others had nice stuff too. As always Herr Dav˙s editing was great. Good job guys.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 10:11:54 PM by Arnax »

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2009, 11:22:37 PM »
I liked Eddemans stuff, I was mainly disappointed with the outcome =/ Still a good video though.

Offline NemeSea

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2009, 11:46:52 PM »
no-one did like my stunts :( but, lol that precision was a bit lucky.
yea, few old stunts, and mehmet has relased that cabbie stunt before.
overall 9/10, i didn't like the music. eddeman's wallride2bump bla bla was awesome, and that boxxx's saivc finisher.

Offline Wazoust

• MUFC
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2009, 12:08:43 AM »
Sick video , Boxxx own  :)

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2009, 12:12:42 AM »
Woah, fucking epic! I would like do a suicide because i didnt send anything....

Offline LeaR

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2009, 01:25:16 AM »
I love it, i love stunts and editing was in my style too  :wub:

Good Job guys

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 22, 2009, 02:18:01 AM »
Germany just owned it. :cheernutz:

Great editing with good music tracks overall. That Taxi BB top precision in SAiVC and that Taxi flip 2 BB grind in VC are my favourites. Off from the other comments it seems to be a neat video. May a VC video which I'd download after some looooong while. GJ ;)

Offline PitBull

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2009, 02:26:22 AM »
oh I have a question; what's with all the bulgarians? it seemed like 1/6th of the stunts were done by bulgarians

also lots of finns, I mean srsly guys
WTF are you talking about we had like 3-4 stunts  :lol:

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2009, 02:45:05 AM »
Ok, first of all, I didn't expect so much from this vid, because at the organizing part I didn't see such as famous names. My expectations were bad.

The editing was like...I don't know...HD you should edit real films because you have talent... this was outstanding.

First part was ok. I liked some stunts. I can't really mention any of them, I will watch this again.
I didn't really like the second part. There were some pretty cool stunts, the only outstanding was boxXx's finisher of course, that p2b is fucking huge. Also I need an Eddeman fan userbar, because that combo just stood out, amazing idea and execution.
The best part was the last in my opinion. However, I didn't like the music, but the editing came out here the best. Also lost boxXx's csm, I show that spot to some guy, I had some really good tries on it, so it's really possible. That Hugore's ledgegrind wasn't that impressive as I read the comments before. It was ok, but nothing impressive. Mehmet BB grind also stood out.

All in one, this was the best community video in my opinion, I feel bad because I couldn't send stunts for it. Great job HD and everybody involved!

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #102 on: November 22, 2009, 03:02:14 AM »
Sick video, eddemans combo made my jaw bounce against the floor and mehmet's (?) cherry poppers BB grind was an incredible find. There were too much stunts to remember so ill stop here because I need to go skiing  ;)

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 22, 2009, 03:40:41 AM »
Yeah Dom, I mentioned it to HD after I beta watched, but didnt change I guess haha

Great vid, fucken love ya work HD ;)

Offline gummy

• Veteran Member
  • happy go lucky
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 22, 2009, 03:42:03 AM »
Didn't really like the VC part.Nothing special much.The finisher of the SAiVC part is one of the hugest P2B I've seen,the roof seems about 190ft.And Eddeman's wallride combo,but prefer Utopia's one.LC part is the best.Enjoy the big air stunts.Unlucky Lyser didn't land the top,the high is enough.Can't see clearly that Mustdie's bump is a natural bump or a BSM.Really huge too.Something old make the vid not so perfect,but it's good enough.HD's editing was outstanding.Overall 9/10

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal