Author Topic: Out of spots?  (Read 5007 times)

Offline vmx

• Veteran Member
  • wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Out of spots?
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2009, 07:15:13 AM »
New methods are lame in SA tbh..
Look at PSM for example. BUT, there are still so many spots + new ideas left.

Offline Domovla

• Veteran Member
  • HENTWY
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009, 07:16:09 AM »
new methodes new spots
i still have 99999999999999 spots and i mainly stunt vc lc ...

but ur d0n

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2009, 07:42:48 AM »
Im pretty dry of spots in sa myself,,got 2 main spots im trying and got tons of idea's/spots on vc[which im almost sure not old cuz i watched lots of classic aswell as recent-ish VC engine stuff but i can never know cuz thare's a bunch i probebly didnt watch]

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2009, 07:46:02 AM »
I never had a time in almost 2 years of stunting that I was dry on spots.. dont think its gonna happen either..

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2009, 07:52:57 AM »
People said VC was out of spots in 2004 already so...don't think its gonna happen either. ;)

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2009, 08:39:00 AM »
People said VC was out of spots in 2004 already so...don't think its gonna happen either. ;)
But that was before everyone went modding and they were noobs back then, so of course they'd say that :ajaja:.

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2009, 08:43:51 AM »
But that was before everyone went modding and they were noobs back then, so of course they'd say that :ajaja:.
"Everyone" not correct but some may accuse everyone.

Offline Raekwon_

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2009, 09:12:26 AM »
lets creativity \o/

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2009, 09:32:34 AM »

Alright, now I get why everyone hates you.  :|

Offline vmx

• Veteran Member
  • wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2009, 09:38:55 AM »

Welcome on the dark side.

Offline Wazoust

• MUFC
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2009, 09:42:21 AM »

Offline LiveLife

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2009, 10:39:45 AM »
Spots are limited because the maps are limited, fact. Fact is aswell, that GTA itself dies way before all possible stunts are made, you just need open your eyes and think a bit.

Third fact is, that this conversation about "will the spots run out someday" is from the lowest base nonsens. You will land in your life maybe 50 stunts (ok, you are Mr. "I've landed more", alright, then 1000 stunts, the number doesn't matter anyway), and you've seen in videos about for example 10.000 others stunts. That's absolutly nothing. The number of videos you didn't saw, the number of spots you didn't noticed or even searched for is times and times bigger. Like it would be important if anytime the status is reached, that by a community of hundrets and thousands of stunters all possibile stunts are made. What matters is that you open gta and land your stunts. ;)

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2009, 10:48:36 AM »
Spots are limited because the maps are limited, fact. Fact is aswell, that GTA itself dies way before all possible stunts are made, you just need open your eyes and think a bit.

Third fact is, that this conversation about "will the spots run out someday" is from the lowest base nonsens. You will land in your life maybe 50 stunts (ok, you are Mr. "I've landed more", alright, then 1000 stunts, the number doesn't matter anyway), and you've seen in videos about for example 10.000 others stunts. That's absolutly nothing. The number of videos you didn't saw, the number of spots you didn't noticed or even searched for is times and times bigger. Like it would be important if anytime the status is reached, that by a community of hundrets and thousands of stunters all possibile stunts are made. What matters is that you open gta and land your stunts. ;)

That^

Offline torekk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • torekk's blog
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2009, 10:49:33 AM »
Well, it depends on your definition of a new spot: A completely new spot no one ever landed or a spot already landed, but you did it in another way(like an infernus stunt landed without nitrous[thanks to frame limiter off I guess this will happen one day... don't say no, everyone who doesn't thinks frame limiter affects speed just hasn't tried it out]).

Then there's creativity. Find an old spot, land it in a creative way. No one will blame you for it.

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 11:10:18 AM »

Welcome on the dark side.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal