Author Topic: [VR]Saga  (Read 13019 times)

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [VR]Saga
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2009, 03:59:23 AM »
Editing was bad, but i didnt ruin the video because stunts were awesome! Darkstar you are one of my favourite stunters, also lost the finisher spot.

Offline LeaR

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2009, 04:23:05 AM »
Cool editing, but resolution :unsure:
Awesome stunts  :biggrin:
Fnisher was great dude  :ohmy:

Offline fedex

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2009, 04:40:40 AM »
perhaps the worst VR vid, some stunts were cool, but the 629372x used soundtrack and the poor editing were disappointment

Offline Wazoust

• MUFC
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2009, 04:56:41 AM »
Really awesome vid , luv Darkstar and Sony stuff :) rest was coll too :]

Oh and , Darkstar have left WH ?

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2009, 05:15:33 AM »
Yeah he did... pretty old news.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2009, 06:33:43 AM »
OMG! This was like a bomb to my spot folder and for 2 of my reps  :(

Outstanding video anyway, went looking for the finisher after darkstar showed me a pic of him in a zebra going towards it, wasnt gonna land it anyway, Im not a thief  :P

RedX's car stunts (tank too) + Darkstar's car stunt were amazing.. actually too many stunts were amazing.. any review templates available? wait, ill make one myself
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 06:45:14 AM by Rainbow »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2009, 06:50:12 AM »
Lost the song but I'm gonna use it anyway cuz it r so cool

Nice stunta

Offline ineeda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2009, 07:01:46 AM »
every one did a gj!darkstar really kick my ass,sony only got one but still pwnd,nice to see cola's stunts it's ur cool style,redx's tank gimme a good felling,edga got some great p2bs.cool vid!
9/10(cuz the editing -1)  
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 08:09:33 AM by ineeda »

Offline Seto0

• >(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2009, 07:12:51 AM »
Woah! That was outstanding! Redx' tank bumps were awesome! And I lost many spots by Darkstar, including the finisher.. :wacko: Tho his antenna landing was ownage. The editing was amazing. :P
Overall 10/10
VR needs a crew section.  :cheernutz:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2009, 07:25:12 AM »
Full review by Rainbow

Intro:

There wasnt really an intro, but the stunt is pretty cool  ;)
Font was a bit standard but thats not a thing that really bothers me, I just said it to make this review look longer =o

Stunting:

RedX: Great tank stunt, if been trying it for a long time but never been able to reach the top of the building. The distanced camera angle is really cool btw. 9/10
Darkstar: Amazing bump 2 grind, the rotation makes it look great. 8.5/10
Cola: Great to see you stunting again, cool p2b, the bump is pretty tough but you made it look so easy and clean  :( 8.5/10
RedX: One of my favorites of the whole video, great execution and stunt. Must have been pretty hard to find 10/10
Edga: cool find, doubt anyone though of that, especially that run up, cool stunt. 8.5/10
Edga: Another sweet stunt from you, really enjoyed it because I had a similar idea about this stunt, great to see this landed! 9/10
Darkstar: Nah, he isnt gonna land that, omg he is! =D Really sweet stunt man, and the execution was sooo clean! 9.5/10
Flashes in between(unknow stunter): Correct me if Im wrong, BUT.. I see a sabre turbo p2b'ing something.. and thats not in the vid, might wanna share it with us  :P
Sony: Amazing double bump, its a pretty obvious spot, but yet nobody found it.
the second bump was very smooth  ;) 9/10
Darkstar: hehe, hes probably not going to do the stunt I edged yesterday.. F*CK  :(
Second best hotring stunt in the video, and a great execution! 9/10
Cola: =o nice find, I thought u were going to land the lower part so this was pretty unexpected. 8.5/10 NOTE: on youtube, while in mid-air, the video stops and wont continue..
RedX: I dont really like BSM's that much, but I actually liked it =o  Run-up was weird but yet sweet, and I think its a pretty hard stunt .. so 8.5/10
Cola: Yet again, I dont like BSM's but this one was great! Really impressed me since everything about this stunt is hard, the run-up, the bump and the landing => good job on that one. 9.5/10
RedX: sweet tank stunt, I think your the first one to land this with a tank =D 9/10
Cola: Your best stunt in the video, amazing gap and landing. 10/10
RedX: hmm, dont really like it, for me the most amazing part is the run-up, because thats just awesome 8.5/10
Edga: Sweet p2b! nice bump and very clean landing! 9/10
RedX: Win.. A too wheeled double bump! =O It isnt as good as your first stunt because I dont like the landing and the building itself, but still and amazing stunt too see. 9.5/10
Darkstar: As I said in my previous comment, started looking for it the moment you showed me the picture, was just so curious!  :laugh: Found the spot, but didnt tried it because that woulden't have been fair. Your best stunt in the video and a great way to end the main part! The fact that is was a precision made it even better and the execution was very very cool. 11/10  :rolleyes:

Credits & Music & editing:

I aint gonna review this because there was only text and I hate credits  :P
So that leaves me with the music.. liked the song in the main part. Everytime they sang DEVOUR DEVOUR, I was like yay  ;D
Editing could have been better. I dislike those closed up cam angles like on RedX's tank stunts. The rest was good tough, nothing that really bothered me or felt annoying. 8/10 for this part.

Overall

Sweet crew video, one of the best I have ever seen and certainly your best crew video!
The whole feeling was great and the stunts were one of a kind. Really liked the fact that there were so many cars and tanks in there. Editing and music fitted the stunts prefectly.
It was a pleasure to watch it, so gogogogo and make some more =o!!!!!!

10/10

btw. FEEL FREE TO USE THIS TEMPLATE, BECAUSE A VID LIKE THIS NEED REVIEWS!!!!!  ;D

Offline RedX

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2009, 07:48:49 AM »
glad you liked it and thanks for the review and template man, always nice to hear detailed feedback  :happy:

btw found it funny when you said "don't really like it" and rated 8.5/10  :laugh:

keep them reviews coming ;D

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2009, 07:59:39 AM »
Because of the run-up  :P I found that creative...

Offline Monday

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2009, 08:37:53 AM »
LOVED Edgar's stunt. :wub:

Love, TLK.Vans(Not playing VC:MP Anymore tho)

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2009, 09:18:45 AM »
That was fucking awesome! Outstandish stunts!  ;D ;D

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile