Author Topic: Ask SS  (Read 172031 times)

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Ask SS
« Reply #885 on: June 27, 2010, 12:59:28 PM »
Begone, spawn of darkness!

E/ SS out, SSU in
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 01:08:24 PM by NOAHofDEATH »

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #886 on: June 27, 2010, 01:06:12 PM »
lmao too much WC3 for you Mister

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: June 27, 2010, 02:01:52 PM »
Answer to everything and I don't know if I stand for every member (that's still left) in SS but let's put everything aside and let the stunting speak because stunting is the main reason for this forum.

And also, stop asking shitty questions you already know the answers to... Geez.

Offline Billy

• gonnagetya
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: June 28, 2010, 01:29:04 AM »
Only i think, that SS is sucked by Mewka from moment when he got internet when he was mostly offline (and he wasn't in any SS collabs)? Before mewka got internet back, SS was active, there were many awesome members which left (streem, ptrvy, sear, plani and some others)... Thats just my opinion :-x

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: June 28, 2010, 03:28:53 AM »
Only i think, that SS is sucked by Mewka from moment when he got internet when he was mostly offline (and he wasn't in any SS collabs)? Before mewka got internet back, SS was active, there were many awesome members which left (streem, ptrvy, sear, plani and some others)... Thats just my opinion :-x
you're delusional. All four 'awesome members' you mentioned got in ss only because of mewka. And sear & plani even came in AFTER mewka got his pc back.

oh and, for me the best SS movie is Presentiment. It came out WHEN mewka was active. 2nd best one? Premonition. Also came out when mewka was active.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 03:40:20 AM by PtRvY »

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: June 28, 2010, 05:01:44 AM »
bullshit, mewka wasnt active back then

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #891 on: June 28, 2010, 12:38:30 PM »
Hey I just read 2 pages of bullshit and critism, and just haven't seen any proves, kthxbai.

So GTAS is about some leader ppl who are friends of each other and have power to ban and critise other random stunters who aren't really on top but really good ppl? Mostly they haven't really summitted any good thing yet(oh yeah tisztelet a kivételnek) and just licked some other asses? Good, this thing sux, grow up and make everything fair and sociable and you guys will get some life surely.

Other really veteran members, who are really vets (and don't act like vet members) can't understand nowadays' forum posts because some people think they are the king of the games(oh wow, this is about fun, remember?) they are clever and able to do everything and act like a god of the forum or the game. They are using modding or licking or other un-legal things to get on top and get well known, no metter how they get it just make their nicks get famous. This bullshit is about fun not competition.

Also I gotta tell you guys why I joined ss. ss used to be a good crew with well known stunters and good videos, just some random newcommers and vet actors started to hate everybody who are really competated with them and tried to use everything agains them. That's why SS is here, that's why everybody is asking "why the fuck did they get their section?"

Ok, I can admit that I'm drunk and can't really speak english, but if you guys read it, you would understand what I said or I wanted to be said

And technically, I'm not in ss, so I didn't protect them, just said my opinion about the whole thing. Haha opinion, that doesn't really mean a lot nowadays on these forums.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 12:55:51 PM by TrYp »

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: June 28, 2010, 01:01:27 PM »
cheers tryp lol

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: June 28, 2010, 01:02:59 PM »
cheers tryp lol

That was a long post, my fingers got tired, i have to wank and drink some vodka now

Offline vmx

• Veteran Member
  • wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: June 28, 2010, 01:29:01 PM »
tl;dr

is it something about gtas full of noobs

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: June 28, 2010, 01:32:02 PM »
is it something about gtas full of noobs

Well you owned me again in one sentence, thank you.

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #896 on: June 28, 2010, 02:46:27 PM »
So GTAS is about some leader ppl who are friends of each other and have power to ban and critise other random stunters who aren't really on top but really good ppl? Mostly they haven't really summitted any good thing yet(oh yeah tisztelet a kivételnek) and just licked some other asses? Good, this thing sux, grow up and make everything fair and sociable and you guys will get some life surely.

19 IP matchs on Delfy and he wasn't banned because of modding, And 4 IP matchs on Mewka, Caused Delfy to get permanently banned, and Mewka to be banned for a month.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 02:48:07 PM by BeaT »

Offline vmx

• Veteran Member
  • wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: June 28, 2010, 11:20:57 PM »
Tryp is already crying about his ban on the hungarian forums  :lol:

Offline Billy

• gonnagetya
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: June 29, 2010, 12:38:23 AM »
mewka failed :lol:
beat, can u give us the names of accounts which mewka made?

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: June 29, 2010, 01:05:50 AM »
mewka failed :lol:
beat, can u give us the names of accounts which mewka made?
no, bye

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal