Author Topic: Is It That Great Or Is It Not ?  (Read 1940 times)

Offline Sucre

• 2007's craziest Israeli stunter.
    • View Profile
Is It That Great Or Is It Not ?
« on: November 20, 2008, 05:15:22 AM »
So, guys, what do you think the game going to be as awesome as you all think ? (PC)

I wanna see some answers , yes's no's.

I mean in the trailers it's all awesome and groovy, but think if it's not like you all think.Like is the controls in the PC version are going to be good/bad or the physics are going to be different then the Xbox/PS versions and so.

Dazzle them in.

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 05:22:36 AM »
Gonna be the most awesome game for the next 2 years

Think I'm gonna have a lot of fun with it. Didn't really like to play it on XBOX 360 because of my crap TV..

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 05:48:28 AM »
My PC isnt able to run it so..    , i might play it on Xbox sometimes but i enjoy my other PC stuff like GTA, TMN and my DS more  

Offline Neotec

•  
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 06:25:29 AM »
vc,sa ( YES SA) are still my favorites

Offline Sucre

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 06:52:29 AM »
Quote from: Neotec
vc,sa ( YES SA) are still my favorites

I fucking asked about what you think is good in IV and what isn't, not what you love.

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 07:35:57 AM »
another sa. vc will still be main game for pr0z and sa nobs will go play IV.

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 07:53:40 AM »
SA nobs huh? You know Bazrun, I cant think of a single stunt you've landed thats impressed me, or really I cant think of a stunt at all so before you go calling SA stunters "nobs" maybe grow a pair of testicles and try some yourself? Are you calling Juan a n00b? or KaynT? BobSaget? all n00bs? You need to get a grip on reality man.

Anyways Im gunna play the fuck out of the PC version, I will still play on my PS3 from time to time probably, but its going to be hard to play on anything else after the replay function!. Im gunna stunt ALOT of IV. I hope they fix the packer.

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 08:54:04 AM »
I talk about the random people joining, modding sa vids and leaving. I respect all the 'old' sa stunters.. And what does this has to do with my skills in stunting?

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2008, 09:05:53 AM »
na fuck that shit I did just said if anyone saw it any way I dont think IV is for stunting becouse for example if anyone have seen those packers    its impossible to make a packerbump on those things unless you make the packer as a bump which woud look fun    what ever I gonna buy it see if it works if it doesnt work then fuck it why woud I buy a new pc for a game?   na hope ya all enjoy IV on pc but I still dont like IV so mutch as I enjoy SA and bazrun why do you talk so god damn mutch about that every little noob mod...if rockstar woudnt want anyone to mod then they woud have maked all gta sa impossible to change a shit and yes its possible to do that becouse some of these new games have that shit so that its kinda to hard to hack the game...what ever like i did say enjoy IV on PC!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 09:10:57 AM by JaiK »

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 09:30:07 AM »
gta iv gonna be one very shity game and i dont like it ...

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2008, 09:36:58 AM »
Quote from: Bazrun
I talk about the random people joining, modding sa vids and leaving. I respect all the 'old' sa stunters.. And what does this has to do with my skills in stunting?

Im just saying I see you criticize alot and its fucking stupid, and your post said nothing about modders you said sa nobs will go play IV, I play VC and SA and IV, am I a n00b? just try to back up your accusations before spitting them out of your mouth, its called thinking.

And also you respect all the "old" SA stunters, so your saying people new to stunting and SA have no chance to be pro?? they are auto-noobs? Just try to think before you type please. As far as your stunting skills, what about them?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 09:43:22 AM by Turtle Boy »

Offline kr3mlin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://neoretrofilms.blogspot.com
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2008, 05:30:50 PM »
I agree with Turtle Boy....Bazrun you post just felt a bit elitist to me. I am really excited about IV and plan to give stunting a red hot go in it. Especially since it has the awesome editor

Offline Sucre

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2008, 10:23:49 PM »
Quote from: kr3mlin
I agree with Turtle Boy....Bazrun you post just felt a bit elitist to me. I am really excited about IV and plan to give stunting a red hot go in it. Especially since it has the awesome editor

Oh fuck yeah the awesome editor will pwn soso

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal