Author Topic: retreat from San Andreas  (Read 4415 times)

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
retreat from San Andreas
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2008, 11:20:42 AM »
I still enjoy SA with my crew and i think about stunting more in VC. I'm a noob in this game  Well, both games will be cool.

Offline GI JOE

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/graffitijackassnovak
retreat from San Andreas
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2008, 12:38:14 PM »
Well fucking done,vc was a well kept little thing,now the tards that ruined sa,have gone to vc to ruin that hoorah

Offline LiveLife

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
retreat from San Andreas
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2008, 12:45:13 PM »
Lought so hard on the guys who said, "Modding destroyed SA Stunting". Kids. GTA. Is a game. None stunter of the world is in any possible way able to "destroy" SA Stunting. I someone likes SA, if he stunts for FUN, then he will give a fuck for the modders. He still enjoys SA. Why should he have less fun? The only persons I can imagine which are killing this forums these days are those kids like a few in this topic which are screaming everywhere and every time they can that SA Stunting got killed by modders.

Ridiculous. Enjoy and feel the FUN that YOU have while stunting.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 12:46:07 PM by ColdDeath »

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
retreat from San Andreas
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2008, 01:47:39 PM »
its always a pain in the ass if you spent a lot of time on stunt with fun, and you see it modded by a noob who didnt spend more then 30 secs on it............

Offline BumsNudl

• Inactive
    • View Profile
retreat from San Andreas
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2008, 11:33:51 PM »
Quote from: ColdDeath
Lought so hard on the guys who said, "Modding destroyed SA Stunting". Kids. GTA. Is a game. None stunter of the world is in any possible way able to "destroy" SA Stunting. I someone likes SA, if he stunts for FUN, then he will give a fuck for the modders.

CD has said everytime the right words. and SA STUNTING FTW FUCK OFF MODDERS. I stunt for fun I don't care about other modders. I just don't want to have modders in my videos.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 11:35:27 PM by BumsNudl »

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
retreat from San Andreas
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2008, 12:36:15 AM »
its sad for me,i expected much less "im going to VC" replys.
i hope SA will never die.

-I hate those modders who spoils SA stunting fun.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 12:38:03 AM by TurBo »

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
retreat from San Andreas
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2008, 03:46:00 AM »
I don't care if there are modders. I don't post my videos in this section so I don't care.  Still for me, SA > VC by a mile. It way more fun. Modders don't ruin SA at all, it's fags that keep whining about SA saying it sucks. There are modders in VC too. If you dudes are leaving, lower chances of me or someone else loosing a spot.  People who keep saying modders ruined stunting should just fuckin' uninstall. No person in the right mind would care about modders.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 03:48:10 AM by tacojoe »

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
retreat from San Andreas
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2008, 04:51:16 AM »
^ Second that
I actually dont care about modders . But modders who deny that they modded are the ones who are gay.

Offline morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
retreat from San Andreas
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2008, 04:59:07 AM »
Quote from: Anoobis
^ Second that
I actually dont care about modders . But modders who deny that they modded are the ones who are gay.
Which modder doesn't lie about that lol?

Offline kr3mlin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://neoretrofilms.blogspot.com
retreat from San Andreas
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2008, 05:22:06 AM »
I enjoy stunting in SA and things like "trends" "culture" "cleanliness" have nothing to do with how I think of my enjoyment of the game. I dislike how people change what they do based on modders - there is so much to stunting that does not involve the height a bike can go. I am quite disappointed that people take this view and don't just do what they want. Drop the egos

Offline Felly_eS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
retreat from San Andreas
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2008, 05:33:37 AM »
SA ftw <3

Offline вαℓυ

• Lord of The Underground
  • Veteran Member
  • Killerstunter
    • View Profile
    • http://uk.youtube.com/user/Balujan
retreat from San Andreas
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2008, 05:34:13 AM »
Quote from: kr3mlin
I enjoy stunting in SA and things like "trends" "culture" "cleanliness" have nothing to do with how I think of my enjoyment of the game. I dislike how people change what they do based on modders - there is so much to stunting that does not involve the height a bike can go. I am quite disappointed that people take this view and don't just do what they want. Drop the egos
Kr3mlin said it all.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
retreat from San Andreas
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2008, 06:15:46 AM »
after SATSL i stop stunting SA, i already did before that, but since this came up and i liked the idea i joined  
Let the modders do what they want and just ignore them? , .. i try  
i stop SA because VC is more my game and i can find the fun of it rigth after i start the game, in SA i have to look around like 30 mins before i see the fun in it..
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 06:18:38 AM by Rainbow »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal