Author Topic: break free  (Read 5580 times)

Offline Kasha666

• View Profile
break free
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 04:49:41 AM »
0.42 - 0.52 - nice stunt

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
break free
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 04:59:14 AM »
Unmodded my ass.

Care to tell us something about the opener, the freeway dropbump and some others? You tried to conceal the gravmod with the freeway dropbump pretty nicely btw, with that cam angle.

Moved to the modded section.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 05:00:35 AM by Brulla »

Offline Chigs

• View Profile
    • http://
break free
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2008, 05:02:04 AM »
Wow, good job man! You landed something I had in mind for a while, but that's ok

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
break free
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2008, 05:19:34 AM »
It's just stupid when you hope that gta4 modding would be harder, you mod.

Offline Seth

• View Profile
break free
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2008, 06:29:26 AM »
Quote from: Brulla
Unmodded my ass.

Care to tell us something about the opener, the freeway dropbump and some others? You tried to conceal the gravmod with the freeway dropbump pretty nicely btw, with that cam angle.

Moved to the modded section.

you just prove my point that it's not worth it to stunt. vc or sa. anything in pc version just isn't worth it. you can't tell if shits are legit. it's all come down to trust. and if you knew me, you would know that i used only sacc and vccc mods. no grav mod and nothing else. this vid is 100% unmodded. it gotta be some bullshit right here if i continue to lie. i am already a known modder and what's the point to lie to you here? what do i want out of this 5 mins edited vid? but leave it in this section or whatever, i don't care. and dude opener is just csm. lol. modded?wtf grav? freeway dropbump is poss too. i 1st tried in pcj but it wouldn't bump. so i tried in freeway and i got a few good bumps. so i kept on for a bout 3 weeks every now and then and yeah it's done. this is a reason why i wanted to make a new account and put this vid out fresh, and maybe with huge ass modded stunts which i wasnt sure if i want to legit or keep modding but i am sick of changing ip addresses and as i kept on modding great stunts in vc i found that this was going the same way as sa which i was through with, meaning easy modding. so i just edited the vid quick and released it get it over with as i spent hours on these legit stunts dont wanna waste them and to get it done for me with "stunting". anyway i dont even want to be here anymore. seth is hated.    and yeah the game of trust isn't for me. if i would ever come back and post here again, i'd be back with new account and play/mod in gta 4. new account just to make things fair for me.  
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 06:36:08 AM by Seth »

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
break free
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2008, 06:34:58 AM »
Seth, roche, whatever. The only one your tricking is yourself.

Offline Seth

• View Profile
break free
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2008, 06:39:56 AM »
Quote from: Bazrun

and i am telling you that you're just a naive kid who knows nothing much about life outside gtas. yes it is cool to say seth mods.  

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
break free
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2008, 07:53:08 AM »
Damn, so this was modded    but I still liked the freeway stunt.

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
break free
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2008, 08:10:44 AM »
Quote from: Seth

and i am telling you that you're just a naive kid who knows nothing much about life outside gtas. yes it is cool to say seth mods.  
Says the one using time on creating accounts to piss off people on a forum.

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
break free
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2008, 08:24:03 AM »
That wasn't nice BrullBrull..you've got no proof at all , do you? Not that I'm defending him..I mean he modded the stunt that took me ages  I know how it is. I still think this wasn't modded though..

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
break free
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2008, 09:24:58 AM »
We can never proof that someone is modding, you should know that. It all comes down to experience and opinions.

If you don't think that this dude modded some stunts in this video (for example the Freeway doublebump near the water, watch the short shot from the side), that's good and you should always put your opinion out there when it comes to these matters. Labeling videos as modded, like I just did with this, is reversable, and the comments are always the key to the decision.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 09:25:38 AM by Brulla »

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
break free
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2008, 09:26:45 AM »
Since when did a triple infernus bump to ground become a stunt ?

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
break free
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2008, 09:27:55 AM »
All(beast) > Seth

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
break free
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2008, 09:35:04 AM »
Quote from: KillaMarci
That wasn't nice BrullBrull..you've got no proof at all , do you? Not that I'm defending him..I mean he modded the stunt that took me ages  I know how it is. I still think this wasn't modded though..
proof he didnt mod

that freeway stunt is modded no discus, also by the csm he got a long air time

Offline Ghost

• call me mr bedrock I can make your flinstone
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
break free
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2008, 09:36:45 AM »
Since when did a triple infernus bump to ground become a stunt ?
Just because you don't land on a roof doesn't mean it isn't a stunt. Stunts seem to have to follow a set of rules to become a stunt on here, and there are not many people questioning these rules. At least Seth can claim to be a person who isn't mindlessly following the trends.
Stop being so pedantic, it doesn't make you look cool

Brulla I am not defending Seth either: but as you said you cannot prove if anyone mods or not. I believe that was an abuse of power by just moving the topic to modded videos before asking members. If you did this to a new member other members would probably act horrible to them, even if they hadn't modded.  You are right that people's comments can reverse this decision, however a shoot first ask later policy is probably not suitable for a forum with such impressionable people.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 11:14:28 AM by Ghost »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal