Author Topic: Meltdown  (Read 18374 times)

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Meltdown
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2008, 12:45:05 PM »
Can you tell me how I got pwned? I'm in an awesome crew and I can find creative stunts while stunting, too bad you can't do this and you always have to land old stunts  

Offline FoX`MaSteR

• View Profile
    • http://
Meltdown
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2008, 12:48:35 PM »
Quote from: Daksad
Can you tell me how I got pwned? I'm in an awesome crew and I can find creative stunts while stunting, too bad you can't do this and you always have to land old stunts  

Go find 9 NEW big FL-ON stunt NOW, it's impossible.
and then, check how many new spots i've found since I've started to stunt in comparison to you.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 12:52:09 PM by FoX`MaSteR »

Offline Ev0x

• Veteran Member
  • Ev0x
    • View Profile
    • Dubstep-France
Meltdown
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2008, 12:53:10 PM »
Quote from: FoX`MaSteR
I used fl-off only to pwn you, and for the fun (like kaynt recommend it to me), no more.

You suck biatch, you suck mister masterlamer. Daksad is in WH. He land great stunts contrary than you. You land old stunts and with it, you do what? A Best Of. Let me laught please !

Don't talk with masterlamer. He always wants to be right while he is never right! IT IS THE FOXMASTERLAMER STYLE

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Meltdown
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2008, 01:00:30 PM »

and then, check how many new spots i've found since I've started to stunt in comparison to you.
Since 2007, probably more than 20-30% of your stunts are old while 1-2% of mine are old. Also, I think I've made much more videos than you so it's a lot harder for me.
Also, I don't land big stunts, every of them are possible with fl on, so I can find new stunts while you can't

Offline Sajtos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Meltdown
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2008, 01:03:28 PM »
noes, another solo topic goes to war

Offline FoX`MaSteR

• View Profile
Meltdown
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2008, 01:08:45 PM »
[quote name='Ev0x' date='Oct 12 2008, 07:48 PM' post='827167']

You suck biatch, you suck mister masterlamer. Daksad is in WH. He land great stunts contrary than you. You land old stunts and with it, you do what? A Best Of. Let me laught please !
----------

Daksad land great stunts well but it's diffrent to land 3 stunts in a video every 3 months than 20 stunts every 2 months. You cant say i'm worst and keep your opinion about the beneficial effect of the fl-off. Nobody except you and your firends talks down about me. If you say I'm a bi*tch it proof that you just hate me for personnal reason and you are trying to lock this topic because it's YOU the EVIL.

I go sleeping, see you tomorrow GTAS, good evening, Ty
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 01:09:35 PM by FoX`MaSteR »

Offline Ev0x

• Veteran Member
  • Ev0x
    • View Profile
    • Dubstep-France
Meltdown
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2008, 01:12:13 PM »
Yes I am the evil.

Offline FoX`MaSteR

• View Profile
Meltdown
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2008, 01:12:20 PM »

Since 2007, probably more than 20-30% of your stunts are old while 1-2% of mine are old. Also, I think I've made much more videos than you so it's a lot harder for me.
Also, I don't land big stunts, every of them are possible with fl on, so I can find new stunts while you can't

Entirely fake you didn't realised 100 stunts these 2 years. Stop making unproofs comparisons.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 01:14:38 PM by FoX`MaSteR »

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Meltdown
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2008, 01:18:32 PM »
Then why my SA User Files says that I've done more than 300 stunts

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Meltdown
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2008, 01:22:45 PM »
Dak was in atleast i think 30 vids. Lets say he've done 5 stunts per one. It gives us 150. but he also made some solos. Lets add another 50 stunts. We have 200. (atleast)

You've done like 3 best-of. Half of your stunts were remakes. You was in like 30 vids aswell. So, 30 x 5 = 150 / 2 = 75. 75 + 50 = 125 (and thats your maximum)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 01:23:45 PM by Kukiel »

Offline Dan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Meltdown
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2008, 01:52:54 PM »
Dude, stop using the FL OFF excuse, its clear you modded in this video. You were so anti FL OFF now your stunts just happen to look modded and you blame that. Pretty pathetic if you ask me, it seems your modding to try and prove a point. Since higher FPS does not act like a mod as FPS does not affect gravity. It affects speed due to a smoother rads up to the point of about 70 - 80 FPS as the rad's can not get any smoother after this point.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 02:07:36 PM by Dan »

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
Meltdown
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2008, 02:06:04 PM »
What Dan said wasnt very correct, because fps is just like slowitdown and a perfect example are the cabby boosts. You go higher and faster with slowitdown and you do the same with more fps. And when it comes to bike stunting its not only in rads its in faster leaning/pulling up = you can do better bumps, go faster, and most important fact = type faster while in air which we all know gives you more forwards speed while in air or doing rads or w/e.

Wrong topic for this shit, but Dan, stop repeating that srsly... This is what Haywire was talking about in that topic(i assume you guys saw it), so just leave this please...

Offline Dan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Meltdown
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2008, 02:11:49 PM »
If no one says anything people will carry on doing it. Im sure you want to save SA stunting since well, thats all you stunt. Thats all im trying to do. People need to be informed, but whatever MMM, I know you've lost stunts that people have modded and if you want that to carry on I will stop. Cool grinds btw Fox Master, your editing in this video wasn't as great as in your others, but still it was enjoyable

Btw you sound pissed at me again, I hope its not because of what I told you last night (Get on MSN)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 02:16:51 PM by Dan »

Offline Bread

• View Profile
Meltdown
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2008, 02:16:36 PM »
Lost Spot
Nice stunt and edit ;] gj

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?