Author Topic: Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND  (Read 6774 times)

Offline LiveLife

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2008, 09:30:13 AM »
Quote from: RochePeach
I already switched to fl on. Soon everyone will follow me.  Seriously you can land big shit in SA fl on it's just way harder. Having tried fl on for a while i'm getting used to fl on pretty well now and i did try DC's famous sf bridge stunt and i nearly landed the ship a couple of times. I got the distance, didn't get the angle. i believe crossing the bridge to other side is possible fl on. People like to talk about pushing the limit in SA by playing fl off landing big shit. i think the real challenge if you wanna push the limit in SA is to stunt fl on and land great stunts high roofs without using the advantage of the greater fps. buying a new graphic card or change a new computer isnt pushing the limit. it's a cheap to own stunting in SA. 1 great thing when you switch to fl on is the reps look perfectly normal non floaty whatsoever.  

To those that say fl on and off aren't any much different. you dudes are just so wrong about it. for any1 that used to have bad pc and have better pc now they can tell you in the face that FPS fucking matters in sa stunting.
That's what I'm talking all the time about. Accepted this post in all it's details.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2008, 09:41:35 AM »
this must be called the "FPS talk".. and moved to the chat&support threat  
i totally agree with rochepeach.. just turned fl-on 2 days ago.. but i stunt VC now.. but when i ever gonna open SA again i go to stunt fl-on.. i hate fl-off.. so laggy if you have low FPS... like 31..

Offline Boo

• Veteran Member
  • I'm back, and I'm gonna stunt :(
    • View Profile
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2008, 09:50:40 AM »
I already switched to fl on. Soon everyone will follow me.  Seriously you can land big shit in SA fl on it's just way harder. Having tried fl on for a while i'm getting used to fl on pretty well now and i did try DC's famous sf bridge stunt and i nearly landed the ship a couple of times. I got the distance, didn't get the angle. i believe crossing the bridge to other side is possible fl on. People like to talk about pushing the limit in SA by playing fl off landing big shit. i think the real challenge if you wanna push the limit in SA is to stunt fl on and land great stunts high roofs without using the advantage of the greater fps. buying a new graphic card or change a new computer isnt pushing the limit. it's a cheap to own stunting in SA. 1 great thing when you switch to fl on is the reps look perfectly normal non floaty whatsoever.  

To those that say fl on and off aren't any much different. you dudes are just so wrong about it. for any1 that used to have bad pc and have better pc now they can tell you in the face that FPS fucking matters in sa stunting.

but dat aint pushing limits
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 09:51:03 AM by Boo »

Offline AmericanPsycho

• Banned
  • Advanced member
    • View Profile
    • AmericanPsycho2930
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2008, 03:41:15 PM »
yow aint knoe how high yow cun go fl on pushie da damn limit wha am mean nahh am sayin ? ? ?

Anyway do w/e you want.

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2008, 01:50:48 PM »
...buying a new graphic card or change a new computer isnt pushing the limit. it's a cheap to own stunting in SA. 1 great thing when you switch to fl on is the reps look perfectly normal non floaty whatsoever.
Very true. Some, such as myself, can't afford all those expensive components, so in a sense by Fl off you're making stunting a class-issue.

Offline Labiloute

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2008, 02:29:35 PM »
Quote from: DeathCobra
Quote from: Ralleee
Then, you suck. I'm tired of all the fps bullshit on here, "you really need 300+ fps to do that stunt", that shit. I've been close to the lower part myself, and I don't have more than 40 fps or something
I'm afraid it does make a big difference. For the time where I was stunting with 50 FPS, my best record height for 3 YEARS, was 190ft. Then recently I used a program that cuts out all draw distance, lowers graphics to 1.6 levels etc, getting 110fps in the airport. That day I broke my own record with 203ft, then 206ft, then 223ft. If that isn't proof I don't know what is.
Sorry for quote DC but

what is the program which cut all draw distance please

Offline Nyze

• View Profile
    • http://
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2008, 02:33:35 PM »
i think timesys ?

lalalaa XD

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member