Author Topic: GTA IV already released ... ?!  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
GTA IV already released ... ?!
« on: April 28, 2008, 09:50:50 AM »
The XBOX360 version of GTA IV is offically released?! MediaMarkt sells it since 13:30 in germany.

Sry 4 german but who can read it ... do it

Hi, ich muss euch mal meine heutige Story erzählen

Also es fing da mit an das ich so gegen 12.30 den saturn angerufen habe , und gefragt habe ob sie das spiel verkaufen die antwort war "ja" ! Ich habe mir erst so gedacht WTF ? ein witz oder ?
aber nein es war kein witz es war Tatsache ! also habe ich mich angezogen und bin so schnell wie möglich in die Stadt (dauer ca. 30-45min) dann stand ich im Saturn vor dem regal , mir sind fast die Tränen gekommen ! so hautnah an mir naja ich hab mir ein Spiel geschnappt und bin eine Etage tiefer zu den LCD TV´s wollte mir noch einen dazu kaufen nunja ... da mir das aber zu teuer war , bin ich zur kasse ! Dort hat diei Kassiererin das Spiel über den Scanner gezogen und das übeliche gemacht ! Perso / geld ^^ (bis da hin hab ich mich gefreut wie ein schneekönig^^) dann meinte sie aufeinmal "ich kann mit dem Vorbestellungs Coupon nichts anfangen" da musste hoch in die software abteilung ! Ich so hä ? wie ?! naja letzt endlich bin ich wieder in die 3 Etage gegangen ! Und ich traute meinen augen nicht mehr ! Das REGAL! Es war leer ! Ich habe mir keinen Kopf drum gemacht und habe halt gedacht es ist auverkauft ! Naja , dann bin ich zu der Software-Reception , und habe meinen Coupon und das Geld inkl. Spiel aufn Tresen gelegt !
Und auf einmal meinte der Typ knall hart , "ES TUT UNS LEID , ABER WIR KÖNNEN IHNEN DAS SPIEL NICH VERKAUFEN!!!!" Ich hab gedacht ich springe dem Typ aufn Tresen ! Das war die Krönung überhaupt ! aber naja ich fragte dann warum ? Dann meinte er "Take2 hat bei uns angerufen und hat gesagt wir sollen das Spiel auf der Stelle aus den Regalen nehmen" das sie es erst am RLS Tag verkaufen dürfen ! Wenn sie es vorher verkaufen Kostet Sie das je Spiel 1000-5000 € !
Ich war den Tränen nahe ! fast 1 h und 30 min waren vorbei ! ich stand im Saturn , mit dem Spiel in der Hand ! Doch ich musste es voller "Herzschmerz" dem Typ hinter dem Tresen wieder geben!
Das letzte was ich mit meinem Traurigen geneigten Kopf und niedergeschlagten LaufStil gehört ware , war, "kommen sie doch morgem und holen sie es!" das einzige was an mir hoch ging war meine rechte hand , die zu ihm zeigte und den Mittleren finger herraustreckte !

Ende der Geschichte ! *Schniff*

The text is about a guy who wanted to buy the game but the people from MediaMarkt got a call that they aren't allowd to sell it anymore. So some people had luck and got it but that guy was unlucky. He was fucking close to get it .

Some guys which I know already got it today for the XBOX360 from MediaMarkt ... I've to wait cuz I've got a PS3. I get all the time pictures from them while playing and discovering GTA IV .

Anyway just a few hours to wait. Good luck at getting it in the stores and have fun at playing this awesome game.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 11:31:08 AM by -Rusch69- »

Offline Cdarmy

• Green*Dragon
  • Veteran Member
  • BK Fanboy
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/user/cdarmy
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 09:53:05 AM »
THAT GERMAN LANGUAGE IS POISON TO MY EYES

Offline Skull

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 09:58:24 AM »
*Google translator*

Hi, I have my times you tell today's story

So since it began in which I as against 12.30 saturn the matter, and asked whether they sell the game answer was "yes"! I have only thought so WTF? or a joke?
but no there was no witz it was fact! So I am dressed and as quickly as possible into the city (duration about 30-45min) then I stood in front of the regal Saturn, I have almost come the tears! so close to me, well I got me a game and geschnappt am a floor below the LCD TV's wanted me to buy another nunja ... but because I was too expensive, I am checkout! There diei cashier the game on the scanner and pulled the übeliche! Persons / ^ ^ money (up to since I am delighted as a schneekönig ^ ^) aufeinmal then she said "I can with the coupon Vorbestellungs not start" because had high in the software department! I so hä? how? naja last finally I'm back in the 3 floor gone! And I trust my eyes no more! The REGAL! It was empty! I have no head drum and have made halt auverkauft thought it is! Well, then I am on the software reception, and I have my coupon and the money game, including counter aufn laid!
And once thought to the type knall hard, "U.S. LEID DOES IT, BUT WE CAN YOU SELL THE GAME NICH !!!!" I thought I jump the type aufn bar! That was the crowning glory at all! but actually I then asked why? Then he said "Take2 has called us and said we should play on the spot from the shelves," they only sell on RLS day! If they sell before the cost per game 1000-5000 €!
I was close to tears! nearly 1 hour and 30 minutes were over! I was Saturn, with the game in hand! But I had it full of "heart pain" type behind the bar again!
The last thing I do with my head tilted Traurigen and niedergeschlagten running style is one ware, war, "but they morgem and fetch it!" the only thing that went high to me was my right hand, which showed him and the Middle herraustreckte finger!

End of story! * * Schniff

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 10:11:29 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiypZ07dgOE
haha, you can see hooker and niko have sex

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 10:13:08 AM »
I love Deutschland. Ich bin ein Berliner.
If I could I'd get there as fast as poss and be the first Swede to play it  

Offline varial

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 11:10:59 AM »
i almost cried by that story i think he feel so miserable now

Offline Makaveli

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 11:14:24 AM »
fuck it -.-
the motherfuckers from the staurn store in my city dont ( have it )
tomorrow ........................

Offline Makrame

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 11:15:34 AM »
It might not be the only place in the world selling GTA IV by now. I myself got GTA SA 3 days before it was even released in the US... That's definately not the first time something like that happens.

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 11:38:34 AM »
Saturn sells/sold it also

Just wondered about it. Why could/can they sell it?! Wasn't there something that the stores are now allowd to sell it cuz of the illegal XBOX360 version which appeared wednesday on the internet?

Who cares everyone wants it and everyone gets it the next days .

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2008, 02:19:20 PM »
the same thing happened to me at galeria kaufhof and thats been on friday (25.04.08)!

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2008, 02:55:02 PM »
I could have been playing it for about 4 days now. Movie Gallery gets em early and as a employee I get it  too bad I dont have  a ps3

Offline plumpegg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 03:14:16 PM »
Lol  

i got my GTA 4 on 23 april..      why r u  so  Like WOW     someone has gta 4  ,  like 200 people have GTA 4 in latvia...

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 06:12:26 AM »
It has been out for six days, leaked at 23th.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal