Author Topic: Problems with MTA DM?  (Read 8388 times)

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
Problems with MTA DM?
« on: March 10, 2008, 02:30:43 PM »
Okay after a few people couldn't install MTA DM and play it I'm gonna make a tutorial and hope that everyone gets it the right way then.

1. If you have an old version from MTA deinstall it!

1.1 Now you should install GTA SA 1.0 one time completly new. really 100% new without any changes! Not an old SAMP version where it isnt installt anymore or something like that. SAMP + MTA in one GTA SA just sucks rly and makes it ... :|!

---

2. Download the 'MTA Race 1.1.1 setup' from here:
http://files.filefront.com/MTA+Setupexe/;9...;/fileinfo.html

2.1 You better let the first folder direction (C://Programs/MTA Race) so MTA DM will automaticly find those! Then at the second you choose your GTA SA folder. Install MTA Race 1.1.1 and try the functionality. If it works go on.

---

3. Now download the 'MTA DM DP2 setup' from here:
www.mtasa.com/dp.html

3.1 The setup should automaticly find the direction from MTA Race 1.1.1 (C://Programs/MTA Race). At the second you choose your GTA SA folder which you already have chosen at MTA Race 1.1.1!

3.2 Register at the setup of MTA DM DP2 and get an account. Now after the registration you should close the setup and the browser window wth which you are maybe loggeg in on mtabeta.com.

3.3 Do it like at the points 3 & 3.1! At the registration the setup should normaly show and mark a point at which stands that you've got already an account. If not mark to create a new account and log in on mtabeta.com. Maybe you have to restart the setup again with the opened browserwindow where you are logged in on mtabeta.com .... -_-

---

Post your problems and hopeful gonna find a way. Watch on www.mtasa.com too in the problem forums for help with answers form the producers / community. I had the invalid serial error too when I installed MTA DM.

Offline Skull

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net
Problems with MTA DM?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 02:32:47 PM »
That didnt help me at all, i got vista and it freezes at the menu, deleted client.dll, race works but not DM =(

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Problems with MTA DM?
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 03:01:26 PM »
Ever thought about looking at MTADM support forums, idiot?

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
Problems with MTA DM?
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 03:32:01 PM »
Quote from: lil Today
Serial problems

That are the things you should know:

You can only have one account per PC, so if you have registered an account before you will not get a serial for the new one.

If you can not login at community.mtasa.com (mtabeta.com) cause it says that your account is disabled, you have been banned and there is nothing you can do about it. Creating new accounts will not help if your main one has been disabled

After some research we have found that in most cases this problem occurs if registry data has been not set for some reason so here's the instruction on what you have to do (If you have vista then try to run the installer with administrator rights first):

* Open regedit (start > run > regedit)
    * Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas
    * Create a new string key called Username and fill there the username you have on community.mtasa.com
    * Create one more string key called Serial and paste there the serial from community.mtasa.com

If you have no serial filled on mtabeta.com(here): Leave here a request with your username

Don't forget that you have to install mta using your community.mtasa.com (mtabeta.com) account to get a serial, you don't get it as soon as you register on the site.

Thread on mtasa.com for more help:

>>Here<<

Offline Skull

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net
Problems with MTA DM?
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 04:06:40 PM »
Quote from: DeathCobra
Ever thought about looking at MTADM support forums, idiot?

Im not that fucking retarded, nothing works..

Offline Skraps

• One does not simply ROCK into Mordor..
    • View Profile
Problems with MTA DM?
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 10:37:26 PM »
lol. i got a bunch of TXD's, SA:MP, a few trainers and i didnt go download everything, just MTA DM and it works perfectly all the time. =P WINDOWS FTW!!!!

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
Problems with MTA DM?
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 07:43:50 AM »
Oh well , I tried to install MTA Race. It wanted to have my PW and Username.. typed both in and it says invalid username.. shucks and Btw. my mta worked perfectly before.. i installed it just when it came out and all worked.. didnt touch it sicne then

got it installed.. following the other steps now
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 07:45:53 AM by KillaMarci »

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Problems with MTA DM?
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 07:55:43 AM »
Ok I've got it installed now and it doesnt give me the "invalid serial" error anymore.. instead I get this :

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
Problems with MTA DM?
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 08:59:20 AM »
I donnu why but I think thats a problem of the server at the moment. Tidis and resser rejoined 20 times and then it worked. At some it works without any problems ;O. As I wrote to SnowMan just try to rejoin many times.

Btw: Can you join other servers?

Offline Nyze

• View Profile
    • http://
Problems with MTA DM?
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2008, 09:05:51 AM »
[attachment=8147:prob.jpg]

i start mta and ERROR !

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Problems with MTA DM?
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2008, 09:19:40 AM »
Quote from: -Rusch69-
I donnu why but I think thats a problem of the server at the moment. Tidis and resser rejoined 20 times and then it worked. At some it works without any problems ;O. As I wrote to SnowMan just try to rejoin many times.

Btw: Can you join other servers?

Well its downloading the resources file for like 30sec.. 1,14KB of 800 something.. maybe you can just send me the resource files over msn?  yes , other server work

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
Problems with MTA DM?
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2008, 09:38:00 AM »
Quote from: Nyze
[attachment=8147:prob.jpg]

i start mta and ERROR !

Try this / # 1.1.12 'Network module could not be located'

Okay it seems to be a download problem what just happens to some people. I'll look for the folder where all the downloaded resources are. Then I'll cut them and look if I can download the resources from the server. Should it work I'll make a .rar for those with the download problems.

Offline SnowMan

• Veteran Member
  • Life is what you make it
    • View Profile
Problems with MTA DM?
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2008, 09:47:24 AM »
meh after 15reconnects it dont work ! =(

SnowMan is sad now ... =(
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 09:47:36 AM by SnowMan »

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
Problems with MTA DM?
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2008, 10:04:51 AM »
But I'm happy now.

I cutted out the recsources which I've already downloaded and tried to join & donwload them again. And... I got Timed out!  I putted the resources back in the right folder, rejoined and mustn't download anything.

So it should work if all people which have download problems try to install the resources manually. Dowload this 'resources.rar' and put the folders (logo, admin, mapmanager, ...) right in here -> C: / Programs / MTA San Andreas / mods / deathmatch / resources (ot wherever you've installed the MTA datas).

You won't need all resources of this .rar but to getting sure I copied everything.

Get the needed resources here!

It could be if the server makes any update with resources that you'll get the download error again. So don't wonder if it should work now and after an update not anymore.

Offline BumsNudl

• Inactive
    • View Profile
Problems with MTA DM?
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2008, 10:10:54 AM »
I have the same problem.
In every Join to a server "download error".
That sux omfg

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal