Author Topic: Ra] SSS  (Read 6051 times)

Offline JPJP

• View Profile
    • http://
Ra] SSS
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2007, 12:33:02 AM »
Quote from: ofthemountain
Wow! That was great! You guys own, I don't care if there were old stunts, there were no painfully overdone ones. All of you have different style, which always makes a good video. One thing though: the editing may have been good but it never looks good on youtube, especially that style. Could we have some download links from Filefront or something please?

Hey, I finish Uploading HQ, Original ver. You can also download !!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 01:59:30 AM by Ra jpjp »

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ra] SSS
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2007, 06:43:36 PM »
Nice video guys, Spellbound had a pretty sick grind. The only bad thing about the video was using RADs for the easiest of stunts. (The old stunts are understandable, since you guys are new and haven't seen that many vids). But I really don't fancy RADs for old / easy stunts.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 06:44:59 PM by Torque »

Offline JPJP

• View Profile
Ra] SSS
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2007, 10:29:50 PM »
Quote from: Torque
Nice video guys, Spellbound had a pretty sick grind. The only bad thing about the video was using RADs for the easiest of stunts. (The old stunts are understandable, since you guys are new and haven't seen that many vids). But I really don't fancy RADs for old / easy stunts.

Thanks for advice

Offline Nitro

• View Profile
Ra] SSS
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2007, 12:17:55 AM »
It was a pretty good video, liked the music and editing was pretty dark in youtube.

Stunts were nice. Good work 8/10

Offline KoreaBank

• View Profile
Ra] SSS
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2007, 07:31:22 AM »
good

Offline Tim

• View Profile
Ra] SSS
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2007, 09:31:57 AM »
Great video guys! Many good stunts and a couple of awesome ones (neat grind, spellbound!). Editing was very good looking too. Keep up the good work!

btw your english is pretty good, considering your from a completely different part of the globe!

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
Ra] SSS
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2007, 10:58:18 AM »
I really like it when people who arn't part of our community show off their skills. It shows how much we have discovered and pushed the game compared to other people. Sometimes they can help us and sometimes we can help them. I think this is the closest to us I've seen so far. The stunts were not all new but the concepts were very well executed and the stunts had a lot of style. I like that.

I'll be honest, coming up with new stunts is a bitch, I havent stunted in a month due to lack of time and inspiration. I just can't go into the game and spend 5 hours to FIND a stunt anymore, It is very understandable that the stunts arn't new.

Spellbounds grind was very sick, I know ive been trying to pulloff a nice spingrind and then keep grinding after. I think that was the cleanest I have seen thus far. I don't know if it was an accident or intentional but if you can pull more of those, you've opened up a new door in VC stunting. All we need is the possibility of doing more or them and having a way to do them.

Keep up the super work, you guys have a lot of potential.

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
Ra] SSS
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2007, 11:23:59 AM »
Great video fellas. I have a question for the editor: How did you made Spellbound's nick appear like that, you know, like writing it?

Offline JPJP

• View Profile
Ra] SSS
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2007, 08:18:05 AM »
Quote from: Brulla
Great video fellas. I have a question for the editor: How did you made Spellbound's nick appear like that, you know, like writing it?

Simple. This skill uses mask(for Vegas).  First, make a small area. It is composed by three points. ('area' means want apear area) Then do bigger that little by little.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 03:58:54 PM by Ra jpjp »

Offline Omega

• Hi wazza
    • View Profile
Ra] SSS
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2007, 10:02:51 AM »
i will teach u how do it later...  xD
joke,
mmm, the best stunt of the video is the 360 grind of speeeeelllllllll
edition, is nice, but i dont like that music...

and, btw, HOW THE FUCKING HELL ASIAN PEOPLE IS GETTING HERE?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal