Author Topic: Question for TMS.  (Read 3641 times)

Offline Aeneon

• View Profile
    • http://
Question for TMS.
« on: October 02, 2007, 09:32:53 AM »
CAN YOU TRIP LIKE I DO ???

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Question for TMS.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 09:51:43 AM »
I think it's "Can't you trip like I do?"...

Offline Spoofy

• View Profile
Question for TMS.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 10:29:20 AM »
Closed?

Offline BoBsaget

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bobsagetisgod.com/
Question for TMS.
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 10:53:59 AM »
I ain't closing anything...

Offline Ostits

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
Question for TMS.
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 11:42:51 AM »
Well, to determine wether or not TMS can trip like you do, we must go down to the fundementals and the real meaning of tripping. What is tripping? Well, the dictionary tells us this:

trip1      /trɪp/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[trip] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, tripped, trip·ping.
–noun
1.   a journey or voyage: to win a trip to Paris.
2.   a journey, voyage, or run made by a boat, train, bus, or the like, between two points: It's a short trip from Baltimore to Philadelphia.
3.   round trip (defs. 1, 2).
4.   a single journey or course of travel taken as part of one's duty, work, etc.: his daily trip to the bank.
5.   a stumble; misstep.
6.   a sudden impeding or catching of a person's foot so as to throw the person down, esp. in wrestling.
7.   a slip, mistake, error, or blunder.
8.   an error or lapse in conduct or etiquette.
9.   a light, nimble step or movement of the feet.
10.   Machinery.
a.   a projecting object mounted on a moving part for striking a control lever to stop, reverse, or otherwise control the actions of some machine, as a milling machine or printing press.
b.   a sudden release or start.
11.   a catch of fish taken by a fishing vessel in a single voyage.
12.   Slang.
a.   an instance or period of being under the influence of a hallucinogenic drug, esp. LSD.
b.   the euphoria, illusions, etc., experienced during such a period.
c.   any stimulating or exciting experience: The class reunion was a real trip.
d.   any intense interest or preoccupation: She's been on a nostalgia trip all week.
e.   a period of time, experience, or lifestyle: Those early years in college were a bad trip.
–verb (used without object)
13.   to stumble: to trip over a child's toy.
14.   to make a slip, error, or mistake, as in conversation or conduct.
15.   to step lightly or nimbly; skip; dance.
16.   to go with a light, quick step or tread: She tripped gaily across the room.
17.   to make a journey or excursion.
18.   to tip or tilt.
19.   Horology. (of a tooth on an escape wheel) to slide past the face of the pallet by which it is supposed to be locked and strike the pallet in such a way as to move the balance or pendulum improperly.
20.   Slang. to be under the influence of a hallucinogenic drug, esp. LSD (often fol. by out): He tripped out on peyote.
–verb (used with object)
21.   to cause to stumble (often fol. by up): The rug tripped him up.
22.   to cause to fail; hinder, obstruct, or overthrow.
23.   to cause to make a slip or error (often fol. by up): to trip up a witness by skillful questioning.
24.   to catch in a slip or error.
25.   to tip or tilt.
26.   Nautical.
a.   to break out (an anchor) by turning over or lifting from the bottom by a line (tripping line) attached to the anchor's crown.
b.   to tip or turn (a yard) from a horizontal to a vertical position.
c.   to lift (an upper mast) before lowering.
27.   to operate, start, or set free (a mechanism, weight, etc.) by suddenly releasing a catch, clutch, or the like.
28.   Machinery. to release or operate suddenly (a catch, clutch, etc.).
29.   wedge (def. 17).
30.   to tread or dance lightly upon (the ground, floor, etc.).
31.   Archaic. to perform with a light or tripping step, as a dance.
—Idioms
32.   lay a trip on, Slang. to inflict one's preoccupations or obsessions on (another person): Mother's been trying to lay a guilt trip on me about leaving home.
33.   trip the light fantastic, Facetious. to go dancing.

So what did we learn from this? Well, beats me, jack shit I guess. So what we have to do, is go down even more to the basics. If we learned jack shit, what is jack shit? Well, the story of jack shit can be found here:

You don't know Jack Shit

So, we do now know what Jack shit is. But to come to the conclusion, if we can trip like you do. To trip like you do, we must first know how you trip, simple as that. There are for example, MANY ways to trip. You can trip over a banana, or trip over a monkey, or even your grandma. But the fact is, you still trip. The key to your trip, is what you hit. Therefor, we have to know, what you hit. From your name Blaze, we can get the impression of 3 things:

Blade
Snowblaze
Pie

I am thinking that were talking about pie here. To trip over pie isn't very real tho, so I think it's a synonym for something else. I think, that pie stands for life. So tripping over life would be what you want us to do. But how can one trip over life? What is life, really? Well, to know what life is, I take to the words of myself this morning: Life is like a snowblaze, it just blazes around. From that, we can actually draw the conclusion, that BLAZE is life itself! And we all have heard the saying of life tripping over you, and in fact, that means that BLAZE HIMSELF is tripping over us! So what do we now know? Well we know, that Blaze wants us to trip, like he does. But he trips over us, as he is life. Is Blaze God? I doubt it. But what is God? God is propably the old lady at the shopping mall, who's allways standing there, giving you a hard eye. We must therefor embrace this woman, and feel life tripping over us again, and that of course would be Blaze. So, in order to trip like you do, we'd have to trip over ourselves, with the help of the old lady at the shopping mall.

I hope you understand, that no, we can not trip like you do, Blaze.

---- Dr.Ostits, TMS research facilitys.

Offline Turtle Dick

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
Question for TMS.
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 11:48:08 AM »
So Blaze is an old lady?

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Question for TMS.
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 11:48:31 AM »
Snark. Fett torr.

Offline DJS

• Veteran Member
  • Click my sig yo
    • View Profile
    • YouTubz
Question for TMS.
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 11:50:28 AM »
i couldnt have said it better myself Ostits

Offline corevil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Question for TMS.
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 11:52:10 AM »

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Question for TMS.
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2007, 11:58:41 AM »
I invented tripping.

Offline Paxton

• View Profile
Question for TMS.
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2007, 12:13:01 PM »

!

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
Question for TMS.
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2007, 01:10:27 PM »
Lets spam TMS Sct. YAYAYAYAYAYYAY Jking

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Question for TMS.
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2007, 01:50:02 PM »
Hahaha that was awesome Ostits

Offline JL

• Du kan ikke knulle din onkel
    • View Profile
Question for TMS.
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2007, 04:09:17 PM »
I have a question TMS: when did you all become surpreme faggots?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 04:28:07 PM by darkslide »

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Question for TMS.
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2007, 04:37:28 PM »
Didn't we reject you before, darkslide?

If you are referring to how many members are in TMS, and especially about those who used to be in XSA (Juan, Ostits, now kr3m), I feel obliged to remind absolutely everyone that TMS did not approach a single person to join. Instead, these people came to TMS and asked to join. The only time TMS asked if someone wanted to join them was - I think - me, over two bloody years ago! Since then we had guys like wite gangsta, m3rrix, Tackleberry and a host of others audition and express interest. We don't really chase after anyone, but we take people on board not just based on stunting skill but on attitude and personality as well, and it is THAT reason why we are a fairly large crew. We seem to be pretty damn popular, but it doesn't all come down to how good you can stunt - we strive to be friends with each other, get on with each other, help each other if we can. We've made a few mistakes before about letting people in to the crew (Falcon, for example, who seemed to completely change once he got his foot in the door), but mistakes have thankfully been few and on the whole TMS have had mainly pleasant experiences, with those who have joined and then gone off elsewhere, whether to retire or just to another crew.

Come to think of it, I can't really remember anyone willingly leaving TMS for another crew apart for Aries. Tackleberry tried it for a while but he boomeranged his arse back to TMS  I will defend TMS whenever anyone criticises them. You are allowed to criticise our stunting skills, and how useless I appear to be, but I will not stand by and let you insult my fellow TMS members. Now kindly shut the hell up, you jealous little halfwit.

EDIT: Just want to point out, ATS have been, to me at least, a great example of what a crew should strive to be: close-knit. I decided I'd rather be part of a crew like that, than a crew who only care about how good a stunter you are.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 04:38:54 PM by Kingjad »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal