Author Topic: Bring Me to Life  (Read 1615 times)

Echarin

Bring Me to Life
« on: October 03, 2004, 09:34:04 AM »
This is my second stunt video. This video was made as an audition video for the 5257 crew, but they hardly visit their own forums so so far I've only gotten two comments (one by a 5257 crew member and the other by GTA Fanatic).
The name of the video is from the song I used, Bring Me to Life by Evanescence.

Bring Me to Life
« Last Edit: October 03, 2004, 09:34:55 AM by Echarin »

Offline Hagz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Bring Me to Life
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2004, 09:43:58 AM »
Yeah man like I said over there, this video was pretty good. The stunts can be better, but its still not that bad.

If you dont have luck with 5257 since they dont even check there own forums, you could try out for the vert crew here. Just a thought for you my man, anyway glad to have you here at aMpT forums.

Offline D~Legal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Bring Me to Life
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2004, 07:28:57 PM »
not bad but needs some work

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
Bring Me to Life
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2004, 08:17:44 PM »
Good job man, keep it up. :grin:  

Offline NightKnight

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Bring Me to Life
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2004, 05:45:35 AM »
the word to descride these stunts was 'n00bish'... some nice video effects and shit. 4/10

Echarin

Bring Me to Life
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2004, 08:51:05 AM »
When I set out to make a stunt video I put most of my time into the editing. To me a video that has really lame stunts, but amazing editing, is better than a video with the most uber stunts the world has ever seen, but crappy editing.

Am I alone in this? Or perhaps just one of few?

Offline D~Legal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Bring Me to Life
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2004, 11:22:03 AM »
i think stunts r more important than editing

Echarin

Bring Me to Life
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2004, 12:42:29 PM »
Something to add to what I said before.

Although I think editing is more important (probably because I realize I'll never be able to do any "uber" stunts) I do realize that's not how most of you think so I'm working on improving my stunts for my next video.

Any recommendations for a song?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2004, 12:43:03 PM by Echarin »

Offline aMpT Mike

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Bring Me to Life
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2004, 02:38:01 PM »
When I set out to make a stunt video I put most of my time into the editing. To me a video that has really lame stunts, but amazing editing, is better than a video with the most uber stunts the world has ever seen, but crappy editing.

Am I alone in this? Or perhaps just one of few?
yes u are, although both are equally important I would much rather see supreme stunts with shitty editing than lame boring stunts with great editing.

thats y barney's old videos all rock still!

w00t post 1300

Offline NightKnight

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Bring Me to Life
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2004, 03:24:10 PM »
The stunts are the meat and the editing is the sauce.

Echarin

Bring Me to Life
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2004, 03:53:24 PM »
Forget what I said. What I think of good stunts and what I actually wrote doesn't quite match up. Something wrong in my head I think.
I think my earlier comments are mostly the fault of me watching Delirium and not liking it. Mind blowing stunts, but for some reason I just didn't enjoy it. And then I just connected that to the lack of syncing and good editing (it was just stunt after stunt after stunt after stunt). I also fealt the stunts were too drawn out (didn't see the need to watch a stunt from when he was still to a few seconds after he had stopped). I guess I like me videos fast with lots of good syncing and effects.

With that said I really likedthe intro of Delirium. The music matched perfectly what was happening on screen.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal