Author Topic: Ask ATS  (Read 322860 times)

Offline TiagoPT

• I am beginner who overuses CSM
    • View Profile
Re: Ask ATS
« Reply #2910 on: July 29, 2011, 02:05:17 PM »
so since ATS is not going to make more vids
are you guys considering in entering another collabs or maybe guesting something?

Offline kaneda

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #2911 on: July 29, 2011, 05:01:49 PM »
Speaking for myself, I don't have much time to stunt nowadays. There's three stunts I really would have liked to land, but they're bitches and I just don't have that kinda patience nowadays.

Offline Madmax

• Board Mods
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: July 29, 2011, 06:57:16 PM »
Speaking for myself, I don't have much time to stunt nowadays. There's three stunts I really would have liked to land, but they're bitches and I just don't have that kinda patience nowadays.

this

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: July 30, 2011, 11:53:47 AM »

this

:rolleyes:

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: July 30, 2011, 04:17:11 PM »
Even if you all get really inactive in stunting you'll still be active at the forums right?

Offline UtterGarbage

• UG's Group
  • Veteran Member
  • Kickin It Old School
    • View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: July 30, 2011, 08:29:59 PM »
Um, hi guys, i sent in my audition/sponsor me tape about three months ago. I'm pretty sure the nice doorman with the big head said he'd get it to you guys, any updates?

Also to whoever spray-painted, "UG Sucks!" On my wall in that milky white paint - obscenities are not appreciated.

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: July 31, 2011, 10:14:03 AM »
Even if you all get really inactive in stunting you'll still be active at the forums right?

Does responding to this post answer your question  ;). Can't speak for the whole crew, but I'm still around and i've seen some of the other lads post here and there as well.

Um, hi guys, i sent in my audition/sponsor me tape about three months ago. I'm pretty sure the nice doorman with the big head said he'd get it to you guys, any updates?

Also to whoever spray-painted, "UG Sucks!" On my wall in that milky white paint - obscenities are not appreciated.

No idea what you're talking about....on both accounts  :rolleyes:

Offline Madmax

• Board Mods
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: July 31, 2011, 12:29:39 PM »
I'll try to be active but sometimes this forum feels like a bunch of young boys hitting puberty trying to flaunt their egos.

I hope to stunt more. i just lack inspiration and motivation right now (and am really busy). I'm moving in 2 weeks and i just got my school schedule....7 classes, each have labs, lectures and tutorials...

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: July 31, 2011, 01:41:03 PM »

Max when he was little......now he's off to big boy school....they grow up so fast!  :euro:

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: August 01, 2011, 09:53:16 AM »
Have you ever tried to send your videos to machinima? I mean the theme ones like Psyched or Getaway.

Offline kaneda

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: August 01, 2011, 02:24:02 PM »
I think one or two of the Psyched vids wound up on machinima at one point. But it was kr3mlin that posted them there. I didn't think they'd be that popular there because VC was already pretty old.

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: August 01, 2011, 03:54:12 PM »
As a taxi addict myself I'd want to ask.

Kaneda: How long did it take you to land the boost that is considered[atleast by myself and a bunch of other people, probably most of the people around here] the best one ever in VC, talking about the Alternative one ofcourse landing the bridge's highest point, the square thing?
And how did it feel landing it?

Kan/Neo: What do you think about taxi boosting and what made you start doing it that often?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 03:57:34 PM by TurBo »

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: August 02, 2011, 04:25:41 PM »
As a taxi addict myself I'd want to ask.
Kan/Neo: What do you think about taxi boosting and what made you start doing it that often?

Well taxi boosting in VC and LC is pretty much all but done. There may be a few precision type stunts but almost everything has been done.

When I first started taxi boosting there was still a lot of stuff to be done. Back then it was interseting, fun, a challenge. Unfortunately it is no longer any of that for me.

Offline kaneda

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: August 02, 2011, 04:48:58 PM »
Neo can attest to how long I was at that fucker. Even the finished product didn't last long - I fell off trying to right the cab. I just figured it was long enough to be considered landing on it.

I had more hits on the columns and cross bars than I care to mention, three landings on the crossbar upside down and I think two on the upright that I couldn't hold on to.

Thanks for making me remember that fucking nightmare  :lol:

Taxi stunting is just fun for me. There's nothing really frustrating about it like there can be with bike stunts. Peds don't prove to be too much of a problem, you don't need a half mile run up, and even if you don't land what you're after you'll always get some freaky crashes and stuff.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: August 03, 2011, 06:54:57 AM »
Don't forget the breeze in your hair!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal