Author Topic: Ask ATS  (Read 326448 times)

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
Re: Ask ATS
« Reply #2880 on: July 03, 2011, 11:35:14 AM »
I whant to ask kaneda nitz and neo after all thees years of stunting do you still have fun when you try to land something.
Fun?  :hmm: There's a lot of mutha fuckin' everytime I come close but all in all stunting is still fun for me after all these years.

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: July 03, 2011, 11:53:23 AM »
Neo: I haven't seen you on MSN or Skype in a while, how have you?

Offline kaneda

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #2882 on: July 03, 2011, 04:38:00 PM »
To be honest, I don't find it as fun as I used to. As Max mentioned, because we've upped our own personal antes so high the stunts I'm trying are just too much of a pain to bother with. There's also a problem with riding around hours on end and not being able to find anything that's new and interesting. SAiVC rekindled my spirit a little...so I do kick around in there every now and then.

Offline Mechanic

• View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: July 09, 2011, 05:59:37 AM »
So you guys, are you going to quit? Because I've seen your last video and you said goodbye and honestly I will miss you :(

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: July 09, 2011, 07:58:57 AM »
now post all your skins xD

Offline Brulla

• Board Mods
  • Chris
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: July 09, 2011, 08:09:36 AM »
It indeed is the 'Last Cut'. You surely will see some members putting out and appearing in vids, but this is the last video to bear the 'ATS -label'.

I broke my retirement when home called for one last show, but I surely won't be appearing in any more vids. The one stunt I had in this vid was my first in two years actually and now it's time to move to the backseat for good. ;)

And in all honesty, who here could even imagine Neo quitting?  ;D
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 08:25:40 AM by Brulla »

Offline Raining

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: July 09, 2011, 08:14:13 AM »
As ATS is on a breathing machine, and he doesnt know does he want to continue on full power, or only 20% of it. What does ATS think in this moment? And which was his the BEST video ever made?

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2887 on: July 11, 2011, 03:29:35 AM »
I guess it has been asked atleast 100 times but: What happened to Darkness? What is he doing nowadays? Does anybody have contact with him?

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: July 19, 2011, 02:43:01 PM »
Hey Kaneda, sup man? Nitz, Sam, Neo whats good?

So I was thinkin about you yesterday stuntin gtaiv... Trying to land this BB I dunno why. But, have you made any videos in IV?

Cheers.

Offline kaneda

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #2889 on: July 19, 2011, 02:47:35 PM »
(Hopes it wasn't some kinda saucy billboard)

Possibly some themed stuff in IV might be fun. But as for stunting, speaking for myself I don't have any interest in stunting IV at all. Bikes in IV just look ugly when stunting. Car stunting looks kinda fun, but I'm not about to buy a whole new computer just for that. Also...no taxi boosts? Dang!

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: July 20, 2011, 05:49:37 AM »
Also...no taxi boosts? Dang!
I feel you.

If you guys had the chance/time, motivation, all the members and so on to remake one video, which would it be?

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: July 20, 2011, 08:28:30 AM »
As ATS is on a breathing machine, and he doesnt know does he want to continue on full power, or only 20% of it. What does ATS think in this moment? And which was his the BEST video ever made?

No breathing machine. Its like Voltron separating and venturing off in their own vehicles. Whichever video is like the green power ranger? I really do like Velocity, Appartion, Mut8tion, TBF......all have something i really digg.

I guess it has been asked atleast 100 times but: What happened to Darkness? What is he doing nowadays? Does anybody have contact with him?

101 times......livin the good life down unda i hope   :happy:

So you guys, are you going to quit? Because I've seen your last video and you said goodbye and honestly I will miss you :(

It seems to be the last vid together as a crew as ATS, but i still have some gta related ideas i'd like to try, so I'll be around from time to time.

Hey Kaneda, sup man? Nitz, Sam, Neo whats good?

So I was thinkin about you yesterday stuntin gtaiv... Trying to land this BB I dunno why. But, have you made any videos in IV?

Cheers.

Sup UL. Nope, i've played probably 15% of the actual story of the game. On my next PC build, I probably will get it, and start messing with it, more for editing fun, and themed stuff, but not sure about any stunting. Although, the blooper vids i watch are HILARIOUS to me. It is a very gorgous game.  ;)

Offline Madmax

• Board Mods
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: July 20, 2011, 03:38:36 PM »

Although, the blooper vids i watch are HILARIOUS to me. It is a very gorgous game.  ;)

GTA V is coming out soon and if they have learned anything for IV is that console ports suck. Hopefully they made this game properly and used the mods currently out and an influence as to what the game should look like.

if so, you might want to skip GTA IV altogether.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: July 21, 2011, 06:26:25 AM »
Max: Hows is life?> I remember you were working on YT vids with your gf? any luck with it?

Offline Madmax

• Board Mods
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: July 21, 2011, 04:03:13 PM »
Lifes good. I am moving to BC to be with my girlfriend in 3 weeks. Looking at rings and such. Saving my money up for the future. I am restarting uni in a new program which i think will interest me.

Youtubes been ok. We post a video per week but it's not getting the traffic we expected and we are slowly losing motivation. Hopefully me moving to BC and us being together will spark a little more interest and motivation for content.

Right now I'm really back into gaming. I used to love Final Fantasy games when I was younger and I've gotten back into it. I'm collecting all of the games (original series first, boxes, manuals .etc). Bought a SNES, looking for a Nes 101. it's great fun :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal