Author Topic: Ask ATS  (Read 326360 times)

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
Re: Ask ATS
« Reply #2805 on: May 25, 2011, 09:08:09 PM »
Oh and I remember one time I was talking to Samurai on MSN while eating chicken nuggets from McDonalds. He told me they have lighter fluid in them. Never ate them again.

The chemical sprayed on the nuggets for freshness is TBHQ -an antioxidant derived from petroleum. It is in question as far as whether it's considered a type of butane but is defined as such in the Consumer's Dictionary of Food Additives. Ingesting five grams of TBHQ can kill.

I wouldn't worry about it too much as long as its not insane amounts. as its one of those things that is pretty gross, but not uncommon. All sorts of unnatural stuff (msg, Aspartame, even that carcinogenic Perfluorooctanoic acid that is now removed from microwaveable popcorn) is used in so much of our food, especially fast food chains.

I still eat chicken nuggets from McD's every once in awhile, along with Cup Noodle and some other "badly" processed foods.

I do remember getting large fries and that had cockroach legs in it....... :ajaja:  :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a pleasant topic so lets move on yea! and SUP BLAZE!  ;D

oh and Mut8tion  :wub:

My first vid with ATS, and Bighead made one of my favorite name tags ever  :mellow:

« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 09:10:21 PM by Samurai »

Offline Dannye

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: May 26, 2011, 03:15:57 AM »
Id prefer everything :)
I just sent off a pm with a link to the package. Enjoy!

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #2807 on: May 26, 2011, 08:17:42 AM »
Oh and I remember one time I was talking to Samurai on MSN while eating chicken nuggets from McDonalds. He told me they have lighter fluid in them. Never ate them again.

The chemical sprayed on the nuggets for freshness is TBHQ -an antioxidant derived from petroleum. It is in question as far as whether it's considered a type of butane but is defined as such in the Consumer's Dictionary of Food Additives. Ingesting five grams of TBHQ can kill.

I wouldn't worry about it too much as long as its not insane amounts. as its one of those things that is pretty gross, but not uncommon. All sorts of unnatural stuff (msg, Aspartame, even that carcinogenic Perfluorooctanoic acid that is now removed from microwaveable popcorn) is used in so much of our food, especially fast food chains.

I still eat chicken nuggets from McD's every once in awhile, along with Cup Noodle and some other "badly" processed foods.

I do remember getting large fries and that had cockroach legs in it....... :ajaja:  :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a pleasant topic so lets move on yea! and SUP BLAZE!  ;D

oh and Mut8tion  :wub:

My first vid with ATS, and Bighead made one of my favorite name tags ever  :mellow:

Cheers for the link, it's the only video I ever downloaded aside from Evolution by GVT and Stunting Liberty by Alexey89 (If anybody has that could they upload also) (:

Oh and Dannye could you send me my stuff from Yeah Baby aswell? Just the bike skin and player skin if possible, thanks alot!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 08:22:25 AM by Blaze »

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: May 28, 2011, 02:42:19 PM »
I got a question for ATS....why the hell can't you guys stunt once in awhile? Am I the only one that still has any interest?

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: May 28, 2011, 02:53:37 PM »
Go Neo! Go Neo! Go Neo.. Go.. Neo..   ..? :cheersad:

Time to bring out the whip.

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #2810 on: May 28, 2011, 03:16:07 PM »
I got a question for ATS....why the hell can't you guys stunt once in awhile? Am I the only one that still has any interest?

I have a question for you, Mr Anderson. IIRC correctly you're 40+. Does it feel weird to spend alot of time on a board mostly full of <18 year olds? (:

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: May 29, 2011, 02:52:19 AM »
Nope, it's not like I'm here to have any deep intellectual conversations, just to have fun.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #2812 on: May 29, 2011, 09:26:17 AM »
neo do you like matrix ?

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #2813 on: May 29, 2011, 12:24:21 PM »
No, that's why his signature, avatar and name are the guy from the matrix.

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: May 29, 2011, 03:16:23 PM »
No, that's why his signature, avatar and name are the guy from the matrix.
I was going to say something similar

and tell us, mehmet, are you a fan of raskal?

Offline Dannye

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: May 30, 2011, 02:53:08 AM »
Oh and Dannye could you send me my stuff from Yeah Baby aswell? Just the bike skin and player skin if possible, thanks alot!
No prob, pm with link should be sitting in your inbox as I write this. Enjoy!

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #2816 on: May 30, 2011, 05:31:19 AM »
Thanks bro!

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: May 30, 2011, 11:43:11 AM »
Dannye: Are you considering organizing Yeah Baby 2? It'd love to take part in that, I'm upset I wasn't stunting in VC at the time the first one was created. :(

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: May 31, 2011, 02:47:01 AM »
A second would be great, I'm upset I wasn't good enough to participate in commvids at the time :lol:

Dannye, if you indeed were to organize it would you use The Killers again and the same simple editing?

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2819 on: May 31, 2011, 11:42:56 AM »
Dannye: I just watched Yeah Baby again (got it saved on hard drive, one of a small handful of saved vids :)) and I noticed I got a 'special thanks' in credits. For the life of me I can't remember what I did to earn this special thanks. Any insight to refresh my forgetful memory?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal