Author Topic: Ask ATS  (Read 324252 times)

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ask ATS
« Reply #2715 on: February 25, 2011, 08:54:21 PM »
Madmax : when/how did you figured out the potentiel of the pizzaboy ? Why this vehicule ?

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: February 26, 2011, 03:25:56 AM »
Little do you realise that Dark and I made the Getaway 2 first, and The Getaway 1 second. It was a master stroke of planning in preparation for this very conversation. So HA! Take that!

So how does that have anything to do with the fact he asked for a link to the first one and you gave him a link to the second one?  :unsure: Sooooooo, take that!  :P :a-cheer:

Offline kaneda

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #2717 on: February 26, 2011, 04:55:36 AM »
Uh...well...ya see...it's all about the...uh....

Umm...

YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME!!!!!

*runs off*

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: February 26, 2011, 06:37:39 AM »
:lol:

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2719 on: February 26, 2011, 09:56:14 AM »
Slightly curious Kan - you're an Aussie, yet you got a Canadian flag as your current avatar. Nothing wrong with that, but just wondering why.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:52:26 PM by Neo Anderson »

Offline Madmax

• Board Mods
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: February 26, 2011, 10:11:20 AM »
Madmax : when/how did you figured out the potentiel of the pizzaboy ? Why this vehicule ?

I figured it out when I was in RPM. See before I was in ATS I was good friends with Nitz and we shared stunt ideas and such. After a while he wanted me to guest in one of the ATS videos. I felt like I wasn't up to par, you know; How the hell could i stunt with such legends and keep up?! I decided I had to think outside the box.

When i stunt i think of the actual "physical" that go behind it. I remember airgrabs were getting extremely popular. People were discussing that you needed something to push the bike back towards you. (IE. Airgrab into a wall). I had also just learned how to do long stoppies with a faggio/pizzaboy. So I thought to myself; "What if the bike isn't pushed back towards me?" and so my first stunt for RPM became the stoppie airgrab next the the skyscraper (with the windows). It happened because a lot of things aligned perfectly in my head.

After landing this I wanted to know what other things the pizzaboy could do. I decided that almost anything a normal bike could do, a pizzaboy could probably do. So I just decided to try bumps and grinds and eventually I learned the finer details. From that point on, I just always pushed the limits of the Pizzaboy because no one else does. It's still very unique once you really start pushing the limits of what it can do. Even today, I am doing/trying new things on the pizzaboy that haven't really been done before.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 10:14:06 AM by Madmax »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2721 on: February 26, 2011, 10:40:33 AM »
Max - you did the first krail to grind on a pizzaboy I think. Anyone ever done a cork to grind on one of those fuckers? :P

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: February 26, 2011, 12:52:48 PM »
Slightly curious Kan - you're an Aussie, yet you got a Canadian flag as your current avatar. Nothing wrong with that, but just wondering why.

See, see, he IS fuckin' old  :lol:

Offline Madmax

• Board Mods
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: February 26, 2011, 01:14:15 PM »
Max - you did the first krail to grind on a pizzaboy I think. Anyone ever done a cork to grind on one of those fuckers? :P

I did, pretty much the first everything on a Pizzaboy was done by me :P

I don't think so, corking a pizzaboy is so much harder than a krail. It's an interesting idea though <.<

*runs off*

Edit: yeah, fuck that. Unless I use the same spot (which I wouldn't do) I don't think its happening :P
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 05:23:23 PM by Madmax »

Offline kaneda

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #2724 on: February 26, 2011, 02:57:28 PM »
@KJ: Ya know, I've been wondering that myself. I certainly didn't assign that as my avatar.

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: February 27, 2011, 04:48:56 AM »
Why do you barely get new members?
Do you receive auditions sometimes?

Offline Nitzkit

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: February 27, 2011, 07:40:23 AM »
Why do you barely get new members?
Do you receive auditions sometimes?

It's mostly requests...... I think people know we don't "take" auditions. Would be interesting to get a bunch of new ATS members and then see if they can carry the ATS feel in a video, but it's like kan said.

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: February 27, 2011, 08:30:07 AM »
*secretly makes ATS audition video*

KJ I think I remember landing a cork to grind on one once but if I did then I would have used it in a video so I may have only gotten close  :ninja:

as for Kan and Neo, you're both old. :P

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: February 27, 2011, 12:47:37 PM »
I'm sure that if I would ever get to see your guys' faces you would look like you're still 19!

Offline Luky

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: February 27, 2011, 01:00:26 PM »
Don't know if it has already been asked or not, but...
Neo & Kan: Have you two ever met before? If not, are you planning to meet each other in the future?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal