Author Topic: Ask ATS  (Read 326511 times)

Offline starstunt

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
Re: Ask ATS
« Reply #2655 on: January 27, 2011, 12:40:43 AM »
What is font of Nitzkit ?   :(

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: January 30, 2011, 05:21:37 AM »
THANKS Nitz : D

So, can we expect an ATS video this year? And if it happens, is there a possibility Knapman would be in it?  :euro:

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: January 31, 2011, 10:25:24 AM »
What is font of Nitzkit ?   :(
Wow, you took the time to register on here and the first post you make is asking someone's font?

Kids these days.. :|

What do you think are the good qualities of every member each?

Offline kaneda

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #2658 on: January 31, 2011, 05:24:33 PM »
Neo - makes the rest of us look younger.
Nitz - built like a fridge, so he'd be a good bodyguard.
Max - lives in Canada so always makes me thankful it doesn't bucket down with snow here.
Dannye - one word: Freeplay.
Aries - makes the rest of us appear that much smarter.
Samurai - the apparent ability to render himself invisible...to everyone.
Doc - well, he IS a Docta after all. I can imagine stunters could wind up with all kinds of horrific injuries.
Knapman - he lives in a church, man! I mean...come on...how good is that?
Darkness - it's handy having someone who takes the Grim Reaper with him wherever he goes. Makes finding a seat on a bus a lot easier.
NightKid - he stunted with NightKnight, so nothing more needs to be said.
Brulla - he can do things with a car that none of us can do with a bike.

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: February 01, 2011, 08:59:44 AM »
I just watched The History of ATS during breakfast, it's going to be a good day.

Anyway, what's each member's favourite ATS video?

Offline kaneda

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: February 01, 2011, 01:14:59 PM »
5ive is my personal favourite. That was back when stunting wasn't as loused up as it is now.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2661 on: February 01, 2011, 02:23:50 PM »
How does Nitzkit wear a jumper in Winter when his big head gets in the way of putting on the damn thing?

Offline kaneda

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: February 02, 2011, 01:49:27 AM »
We were fortunate enough to have a local engineer design a kind of winch-like device.

Wreaks havoc on his testicles, however.

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: February 02, 2011, 01:01:23 PM »
Has been awhile!

Glad to see everything is still up and running ;D

Shout out to ATS and everyone here still holdin it down  :wub:

/Invisibility cloak

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2664 on: February 02, 2011, 01:52:19 PM »
*sits on Samurai*

Got him! Is that your sword poking against me or are you just pleased to see me? :P

Question to all of ya who starred in Lagoon: It's been mentioned a lot by people as being a video that ought to be never forgotten - it's had a very big impact on the community, and on YouTube 20,000 folk have viewed it, the majority leaving positive comments. Was 'Lagoon' one of the biggest points in your stunting over the years or has anything topped it?

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: February 02, 2011, 05:45:44 PM »
Has been awhile!

Glad to see everything is still up and running ;D

Shout out to ATS and everyone here still holdin it down  :wub:

/Invisibility cloak
You need to pop on MSN more often or give me you name for Facebook. I miss chatting with you alot.  :(

Offline kaneda

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: February 02, 2011, 06:47:35 PM »
@KJ: For me it was the most unique stunting experience. It's actually very liberating stunting with just cars...and not nearly as frustrating.

@Sam: SIT!!...now stay!

Offline Madmax

• Board Mods
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: February 02, 2011, 08:52:21 PM »
Question to all of ya who starred in Lagoon: It's been mentioned a lot by people as being a video that ought to be never forgotten - it's had a very big impact on the community, and on YouTube 20,000 folk have viewed it, the majority leaving positive comments. Was 'Lagoon' one of the biggest points in your stunting over the years or has anything topped it?

I only got 2 stunts in but I guess I participated. To me it really wasn't a big deal. Don't get me wrong, it was a fun video and I enjoyed working on it, talking to the others about it and such but really it was the kind of stunting I always aim for: outside the box. So it wasn't anything special, it was just everyone else doing what I usually do.

The video turned out really well though, I'm glad that even though I wasn't able to put in as much as I would of wanted, I still got to put a little bit of myself in there.

Offline DriZzly

• Veteran Member
  • Tak-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: February 03, 2011, 09:43:01 AM »
could some1 up the awakening for me pweese :wub:

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: February 03, 2011, 09:54:21 AM »
@kaneda: sitting, now can i have my bacon strip! wait that sounds dirty.... :lol: 

@neo: you smell like shhhheeeeeeeittttt  :D

@Sheikah: yea, my msn was always acting up, and I was just not online that much for awhile, but I'm in a more stable situation now so, once I get all my ducks in order, I'll set up shop again. Hope you've been doing well.

@Kingjad: oye, how ya doing ya wee bastard! You know I always carry my Wakizashi with me.

As for lagoon: It was a very fun time in my stunting days. I always had a good time and it was kind of a breath of fresh air or more like fresh eyes in terms of looking at spots via other vehicles.  I always liked car grinds, and was always wanting to see a proper one. I knew that was a goal for me for the video. I kinda wish I looked for more. Glad Kaneda had a truck one in there and Dannye's coach slide. Pretty gnarly.  oh and Brulla had the pool grind....the that long bridge one. Dannye's boat grind. Neo's 2 wheeled wallride.....Brulla's shortcut to the ligthhouse  .....list goes on for me. I need to rewatch it.

Brulla was always a cool lad to talk to. He always like an infernus bump I did in mutation (which he totally killed by doing it in real style with a firetruck  :ajaja: . I don't even recall the exact specifics of how it evolved but it was just alot of chattin. I guess he had the idea of Lagoon? I remember looking at a bunch of pretty scenic pictures of lagoons lol. Maybe because he liked stunting around the lighthouse spot. He asked if I was interested and I said sure, with a big emphasis with, this might take awhile. I just didn't have alot of time to stunt/edit as much as I wanted to. I know I had to pass on what seemed like 20 projects.

I know it seemed like an eternity to Neo and others for the video to come together  :lol: but it really started very laid back on my end and try to maintain that. I wanted it to feel organic in it's progression i guess and no pressure? Brulla was key to motivating and pushing things forward for the project.  We would spend tons of time on MTA just parkouring and exploring the map for spots. Also was HELLA cool to see the development and progression and being able to test Dannye Freeplay. At first we knew we wanted to have cloudy skies, and one of the first things that we requested for Dannye was to be able to change weather in replays. When it came to fruition, I was like holy doodoo. Then all the other features were added which made me shit myself.  :o

I always have much respect to Dannye , Neo, Kaneda, and if I recall correctly in SA vids Labiloute? and many others for their abilities to tinker with GTA code and carry out their ideas.  I mean, just watch Psyched vids among a plethora of other themed vids or the intro to Yea Baby, or play with freeplay. I always wanted to be on that level  :rolleyes:

One thing that I really wanted to do was to edit an ATS vid. I had asked and it was considered to happen. Although Lagoon is filled with ATS, it kinda is/isn't a crew vid so in a way I got to do something i've been wanting to do ever since joing ATS at the same time, I really wanted to do a real like "this is a crew vid" video. Unfortunately I just got tied up with alot of other stuff, so thats how it goes. In a sense, it kind of is ATSesque. Perhaps we could've dropped the giant LETTERS on the beach area. Or coming down and crushing 1000 pcj's or something lol. Either way, the intro Kaneda did was stellar..EFFING NITZKIT...the video  was hella fun to make.....etc.

BUT  I'm just grateful to have been a part of the video. Everyone is just cool as hell in my book, and was supportive. I gave my praise to everyone involved then and still do now!  ;D

And thanks to everyone that watched it!

Lagoon is one of the best times I've had stunting. :wub:

I'm still repping it below lol :a-cheer:

« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 10:57:44 AM by Samurai »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal