Author Topic: Ask XSA  (Read 201923 times)

Offline Godfather

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Ask XSA
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2007, 12:51:13 PM »
I find it very confusing with all these "death" guys.

ColdDEATH
NuclearDEATH
DEATHcobra.

How often do you mix up their names?

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
Ask XSA
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2007, 01:23:42 PM »
none at all...

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask XSA
« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2007, 02:18:16 PM »
Quote from: Godfather
I find it very confusing with all these "death" guys.

ColdDEATH
NuclearDEATH
DEATHcobra.

How often do you mix up their names?
Thats 3 names dude...no that confusing

Offline Godfather

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Ask XSA
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2007, 03:07:17 PM »
For me it is. 8---)

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask XSA
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2007, 03:34:33 PM »
Can you tell Ostis to hurry up with his new HD so he can finish the vid.

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
Ask XSA
« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2007, 08:34:43 PM »
he's done recording, he's going to start editing as soon as he gets back from his grandma/school trip (thursday, I think)

Offline godamit

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask XSA
« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2007, 04:11:23 AM »
2 questions for Liviu, both are related to your country (Can't be bothered explaining why I came up with these questions)
1:Not much of a question, mainly a confirmation thing, Romania is the neighbour to Serbia, right? (Asking since that's my country, but I live in Australia right now  )
2: In Romania, is your head sign for yes shaking your head left to right, and is your head sign for no, nodding your head up and down?
I know these questions may seem odd, but oh well
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 04:26:25 AM by godamit »

Offline GiftedMisfit

• View Profile
Ask XSA
« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2007, 09:48:06 PM »
I have a question, its been asked in another one of these "ask 'insert crew name here'" before, but I'm curious....

What was the longest time you spent on a single stunt? And.. which stunt?

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
Ask XSA
« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2007, 11:53:24 PM »
i think we had that question, however: One planestunt, which i lost in my HDD Crash (Its been 2 weeks or sumfin - it was supposed to be a whole video - but only one line which is like 2 or 3 minuts!)  and the other one was the Jump over the channel in the grovestreet (XSA Impure) where i spent about 4*7 hours (4 hours a day * 1 week)
But these are the stunts where i say: Hey. THAT MUST BE POSSIBLE! so i would also try them for years too.. Its not really about putting these in a video
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 11:53:57 PM by Fox »

Offline RAD

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask XSA
« Reply #114 on: May 14, 2007, 01:50:20 AM »
6 months, p2b to crane from AOA. Although that was on and off, an hour here and there.

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask XSA
« Reply #115 on: May 14, 2007, 02:14:01 AM »
I dunno extaly, i know my cork to gind a the end of No sex last night, i passed on hour here an there on it during two weeks and my drop bump in Impure took me 3 week-end to do as well.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 12:05:56 PM by NuclearDeath »

Offline Liviu

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dota-allstars.com
Ask XSA
« Reply #116 on: May 14, 2007, 03:12:16 AM »
Quote from: godamit
2 questions for Liviu, both are related to your country (Can't be bothered explaining why I came up with these questions)
1:Not much of a question, mainly a confirmation thing, Romania is the neighbour to Serbia, right? (Asking since that's my country, but I live in Australia right now  )
2: In Romania, is your head sign for yes shaking your head left to right, and is your head sign for no, nodding your head up and down?
I know these questions may seem odd, but oh well

1 yes, serbia is to the south(/west)

2 it's the other way around, like mostly everywhere else in the world, nodding is yes and left-right is no. another way to say no is by only raising your head quickly but this is mostly done by the gipsies

liberty city billboard landing in o2 or X , i tried it for ages without a heli untill i realised the surface is triangle-shaped so stopping on it naturally would be impossible (had to hit the sharp pointy edge perfectly) so i went for the aid of a heli, must have been a month or over
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 03:14:14 AM by Liviu »

Offline stuntman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://http:www.myspace.com/djobscureuk
Ask XSA
« Reply #117 on: May 14, 2007, 03:53:11 AM »
Quote from: GiftedMisfit
I have a question, its been asked in another one of these "ask 'insert crew name here'" before, but I'm curious....

What was the longest time you spent on a single stunt? And.. which stunt?

a year, or yaer n half. Rad might remember, my mtb wallride to wallride to roof in a ls alley. It was rather difficult i tell thee.

Offline corevil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask XSA
« Reply #118 on: May 14, 2007, 04:40:53 AM »
Actually i'm fighting with some stunts now since 3 month, they're MD stunts so maybe im just a poor mad thats going crazy...

Anyway i remember a couple of stunt landed that took me a bounch of time....
A cabbie MIB tunnel to grind (first ever cabbie MIB to grind) it was pretty difficult but also i was very hard with myself and i tryed it more and more untill i did it near perfection.
but the stunt that took me ages was definitelly my packer struct bump to palm bump to roof that i did for AOA, actually the hardest stunt a did... I had that find when i started stunting but i needed to improve and improve more and more before land it... it took me about 1 year (of course not continuous).

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
Ask XSA
« Reply #119 on: May 14, 2007, 07:17:10 AM »
god, I can't really remember, but here's what I think:

VC: My BSM to crane from cataclysm, explosion showed me that stunt when we were stunting for delta. It was just really annoying, and I tried off and on since then.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal