Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1353870 times)

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #10215 on: August 06, 2013, 03:31:01 AM »
No one gets as drunk as Andre..

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10216 on: August 06, 2013, 03:47:12 AM »
...obviously :P

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10217 on: August 06, 2013, 06:21:07 AM »
I drink more than Andre but I don't get as drunk

FUCKING PUSSY ANDRE!!!!

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #10218 on: August 06, 2013, 06:31:30 AM »
allard pls

answer my question bitches :angry:

e: cuz i want buttsex
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 06:35:41 AM by Rusch69 »

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10219 on: August 06, 2013, 07:04:57 AM »
wow 17.01 tuesday. I want vaccation as well  :cheersad:

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10220 on: August 06, 2013, 09:46:54 AM »
WHOS DA MOST HOMO IN HERE APART FROM BURN AND KAYNT?????????? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Are you kidding me ?

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #10221 on: August 06, 2013, 12:25:22 PM »
Yes

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #10222 on: August 06, 2013, 01:22:32 PM »
Well this is awkward..

VC or SA video next?

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10223 on: August 06, 2013, 01:24:47 PM »
I don't think we can decide that. We'll release something when we have enough stunts.

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
  • conceited guys are ridiculous
    • View Profile
« Reply #10224 on: August 06, 2013, 02:44:06 PM »
 :ajaja:

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10225 on: August 11, 2013, 09:05:16 AM »
This week we were camping from Tuesday to Friday, three nights in a middle of nowhere. I got to sleep about 10 hours in total during those three nights as we got to sleep at 10 PM and falling asleep in a tent with 11 other people on a slightly declined ground takes at least an hour longer than usually. Combine that with one or two guarding shifts in a middle of a night (one hour each) and a 5.30AM wake-up call and you have theoretically 6 hours to sleep and practically three or four hours as you got to take into consideration how long it takes to do things like getting from wearing boxers to a combat equipment with zero lightning which means you have to wake up at least 15 minutes before your shift starts and you'll need another quarter to getting back into the tent and undress.

There are also night alarms which demonstrate how you could get attacked in a middle of a night and should get into your position ready to shoot within a few minutes. Practically whoever is the guard guy comes into a tent and wakes everybody up by shouting "alarm". We had two of those, the first and the last night and they suck big time.

I got to shoot a training bullet with a light anti-tank weapon (click) and throw a real hand grenade with was pretty cool although you couldn't see anything, you just threw it and then obviously went immediately down but the noise was incredibly loud, shit like you'll hear as a background noise in war movies and you right away lower the volume. A once in a lifetime experience though so I guess it was pretty cool.

It was raining big time from Wednesday to Friday so as much as it would have sucked even without the rain it sucked a lot more having to wear the same wet clothes all the time and being full of sand because of all the combat training which include shitloads of crawling. Being wet made cool shit like getting to deal with real bullets and real hand grenades not that cool.

My gun while I was taking a shit, our tent, a few friends of mine whose face I blurred (by the way that's the usual combat equipment we do all the shit on, you can only take the battle vest of during night and you always gotta be a few feet away from your gun, go further away and you get it by crawling back there) and our guard shifts for the first night. There were 12 guys in our tent, totally there are 190 guys in our company which are divided into four teams and each team camped at the same nearby area and there were a few hundred meters between each team and about twenty meters between each tent of the same team so our company took like five hectares of area.

Gotta be back in a few hours, feel free to ask in case you're wondering anything. Three weeks left of the eight week rookie season, by the August 23rd I'll know what I'll be doing next (year or half a year...) and I'll let you know then. Now I have either 130 or 312 days left in service.

I spent both nights of this weekend holiday with my girl and being with her helps a lot with this stuff. Getting to tell someone what I've done during the day and having a girl to meet during the evenings or the weekends means everything to me and makes the time go by a lot faster there.

Take care guys!  :wub:

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10226 on: August 11, 2013, 11:35:17 AM »
Looks like you've found yourself an nice adventure there Mythic, I wish you well in your journeys :wub:

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10227 on: August 26, 2013, 03:46:05 AM »
We are having an extra holiday from the service today as we had the military oath last Friday which only ended at 9 PM so basically we lost half the Friday there. The oath is where the rookies are promoted for the first time and now we master the very basics of soldier's skills. The oath was held half an hour from the barracks and we got there just before 5 PM and had change to meet our friends and family from 5 to 6 PM, I was there with my parents and girlfriend to sip up a cup of coffee before I had to go back to prepare for the oath. We fastened the bayonets which we were given just a couple of days before and made sure we looked representative and then marched to an empty field which was already surrounded by a crowd of couple of thousand. Standing straight up without moving a bit for an hour is a lot harder than it might sound if you've never tried... We sang a couple of hymns and did a few tricks with the guns and then did a march display to the audience through the small downtown and then got to leave. There were around 400 rookies there, 200 of us the tank company and then the military police company and the military engineering company, about hundred rookies each.

Last Friday morning we also got the decisions of the follow-ups of our soldier careers. I'll be trained to be an Armour Jaeger, part of the mechanized infantry and I'll be serving a total of 165 days which means I now have 115 days left and I'll arrive home December 19th 2013.

Armour Jaeger training is going to be one tough accomplishment, out of the 15 week (damn that sounds short now that I was prepared for a year) training we'll be camping for one third which equals five whole weeks... Damn it man. :lol:

A few weeks ago we had a change to experience tear gas which was... Well, an experience I guess. I won't even try to describe how horrible it feels like, gotta try it out  :cc_detective: The night before that I had slept for two or three hours, it was a regular night at the barracks (usually 10 PM to 6 AM of sleep) but I was one half of the assisting duty officer team with a friend of mine that night.

Duty officer is a corporal that is sitting behind a desk at the entrance of our department for the whole day and everything you do or everywhere you go to you report to him. He has two rookie assistants that take his place when he goes to eat and sleep, so basically there is a duty officer around the clock at every department. I was set to take his place for three hours from midnight to 3 AM and we had a surprise wake-up at 4.30 AM so I got to sleep for two hours before my shift and like an hour afterwards... I was pretty tired that day but the tear gas later on woke me up pretty good. I'll include a picture of the duty officer's table. At the night there obviously aren't anyone reporting anything so I sat there and fucked around with my phone for three hours.

The same week we also had a war simulation (offensive and defensive exercises) where our team (48 rookies) was split into four groups of twelve soldiers and we put these laser vests on and also a laser transmitter into our guns and were given training wooden bullets and whenever you fired... Yeah you get the idea. Would have been badass cool without the torrential rain but it was pretty fun even with it. Getting to shoot and change magazines at your own without someone permitting every bullet is pretty rare at the army. I'll include a picture of the wooden bullets, you can see the transmitter in the background (the black box that is fastened with a black rubber band). Also taken from the same position, there's a picture of our eating box which we eat from three or four times a day during the camps.

This week we'll be moving to the new departments and also I'll have to split up from most of my room mates who went on to different positions. Should be a fun and easy week and on top of that it's only four days, see you next Friday.  :ninja:

Some random pictures from my phone also. Hope you guys are doing well, take care. :)

« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 03:48:58 AM by Mythic »

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10228 on: September 01, 2013, 11:07:37 AM »
Once your freedom is restricted to a level of meeting friends, girlfriend or family perhaps once or twice a week, give or take a visit, you kinda learn to get these euphoric feelings naturally along with things such as getting a cup coffee, having the time to smoke a cigarette without a 60 second time limit, getting to see your girl for two hours or getting to go home to do whatever you want for a whole 48 hours. Going to the army might seem like a cool thing to you as I put it into nice looking pictures and I get to do things that you guys only see at movies but the straight up fact is that the time you enjoy the army is limited to tops an hour a day and the rest is just bullshit without the ability to affect it in any way. Every once in a while you do the mistake of wondering how fucked up it is learning to go to war with the World War II guidelines 70 years after it happened while the reality is that you don't do a fucking thing with an assault rifle in a modern war where they would missile our country in a matter of minutes. How do you adjust your mindset to enjoy such a unique change to meet new friends and get familiar with war equipment while you're basically being forced to do that? 109 days left to figure that out which of 20 will be camping with zero outside world contact, starting September 16th with four nights of camping.

On the other hand I'm glad I was able to get away with only half a year of service as I don't really give a shit about anything related to tanks and I just wish it was over soon. Armour Jaeger was the only 165 day job of our company and only 57 out of 175 are trained for that so a bit of luck was involved.

This week was the last week of the rookie season (even though we were already promoted to what's called Armour Men last week) so it was pretty easy, after most dinners and services we had from 10 to 30 minutes of spare time so I had a change to just hang out with my room mates and have an after food smoke without a hurry and even lay down for a moment. We got to train combat fighting with guns and try such things as hitting with the magazine or the back of the gun or slitting a body with an imaginary bayonet across the chest and stomach and so on. Wish I could take photos of the training but using any electric device during the service time is strictly forbidden. I might be able to take photos at the last camp which is 12 days at the end of November as I've heard that it's not that strict anymore by then.

Friday I moved to the Armour Jaeger Company which practically involved moving my stuff to the another half of the Tank Company building so I only had to move like 50 meters. I'll live there until the end of my service, December 19th. Only one guy from my first room moved with me to the other one.

I'll include pictures of my military boots and the polishing paste, stuff from the cabinet packed to backpacks ready for the relocation, my old room, our company a minute after we got to go for the holidays this Friday, the bag which I put my phone into at camps and my current condition at 67,7kg's.

Take care guys, feel free to ask about the army, the equipment or the practices or whatever you feel like asking. See ya!  :wub:

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #10229 on: September 01, 2013, 12:45:40 PM »
Cool pictures dude, it's nice to see you informate us time by time  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal