Author Topic: SERIOUS problem with WMM  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
SERIOUS problem with WMM
« on: February 15, 2007, 08:18:20 AM »
Hey guys, I've been trying to edit my stunt vid for more than 3 hours and there is a big problem

I put the clips in order to make it fit to the music, but when I see the video after I save it, the video goes in a different velocity, faster than the music and it doesn't fit, and WMM is the only video editing program that I got in my computer

What should I do?

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
SERIOUS problem with WMM
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 09:36:13 AM »
Its probably caused by the framerate. I recommend to buy Sony Vegas.

But when you want to continue using WMV you might want to open each single clip and then export it as compressed (LESS COMPRESSION AS POSSIBLE) AVI - then use the new AVI...

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
SERIOUS problem with WMM
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 12:53:52 PM »
Thanks, I'll try to find this program, the problem is that in Brazil things are a little difficult...  

Offline Bliss

• View Profile
    • http://www.myass.com
SERIOUS problem with WMM
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 01:04:37 PM »
The music in WMM isn't playing correctly if you play your project half mid-way, i suggest you to watch your project everytime at the beginning or to buy Sony Vegas.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
SERIOUS problem with WMM
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 03:42:17 PM »
This same problem happened to me when editing 'Boys are back in town' (it goes completely off-synch halfway through).

I suggest a more simple method - while still in preview, editing away, put the marker at certain points to make sure it's still in synch. When rendering, do a test first - low-res - to see if the general synching is fine. If it is, save a HQ version.

I always do this when editing, I'm kinda a perfectionist for trying to get the synching spot-on - even doing it frame by frame if it is required. Lengthy, but worth it.

Don't rush your editing, take your time and then witness the fruits of your labour. Oh, and hopefully the stunts will be no bad either

Offline NoAPOlogies

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
SERIOUS problem with WMM
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 06:32:32 PM »
Another idea would be to save the mp3 as a .wma using WMM and plug it in and it should synch up in the vid as it does when you edit it.

Offline jessrocked

• Veteran Member
  • Victory Loves Preparation
    • View Profile
    • http://www.friendster.com/jessrocked
SERIOUS problem with WMM
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 06:42:46 PM »
hey...take note..

maybe its the soundtrack, it may be low in quality or very very high... it happened to me,not just once....

i was at the last portion of my editing when i noticed that the song and vid was not sync,though i synced it before...
it got solved when previewing, you should start in the beginning..i hope you understood what i meant.. xD

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
SERIOUS problem with WMM
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 11:51:09 AM »
Sony Vegas is much of a better video editing program than WMM in my opinion. You should buy it lol.

Offline Mickey!

• View Profile
SERIOUS problem with WMM
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 03:34:49 PM »
yeh vegas is better i used vegas lets you have more control

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
SERIOUS problem with WMM
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 05:25:42 AM »
Dunno if this place might help but it's dedicated to WMM.

Papa Johns

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal