Author Topic: Now, Fading From View  (Read 7181 times)

Offline kr3mlin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://neoretrofilms.blogspot.com
Now, Fading From View
« on: December 22, 2006, 10:23:55 PM »
"Now, Fading From View"

My last stunting video (apart from the stunts ive sent to other videos already). I wanted every stunt to be something that reflected my approach to this fun old thing we do. The introduction to this video I made to look cool and using some ideas I have for the Themed Video Challenge. The editing was simple and to the point, I left my stunts speak for themselves as Ive recently become turned off using alot of effects in videos. This video has some new stunt ideas from me including my Monster Dynamics stunts. For those wondering about how to do all these things I will be helping you with that. In a day or so I will make a topic with a collection of replays of stunts using Monster Dynamics so you can have the pleasure of working it out yourself. I could make a list of people around here to thank, but it would be long and I would always miss out on somebody, those I have been in videos with, have been in crews with, have spoken to or worked on stunts with....Thank you for helping me enjoy my time stunting. And a big thanks to anyone who has put a video out, I know for a fact alot of stunts I found came from watching videos and being shown possibilities in stunting or even being shown the game world at a different angle.

I wish you all the best in stunting but I'm done.
I will be hanging around to keep an eye on what will happen with stunting and maybe to dabble in themed video projects.
I feel lighter already.

"Now, Fading From View" Links:
- Filefactory
- TGA
- Filefront
- YouTube
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 05:40:43 AM by kr3mlin »

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
Now, Fading From View
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 10:27:58 PM »
DLed, watched....

That video for me was a "wtf" after another "wtf" .... Really cool video....I LOVED the intro man.....that shit was like tenchu, I was a big tenchu fan. Very cool video indeed. The monster technique things.... I wouldn't necessarily call it stunting, but it was interesting to watch though. Good job man....and I hope it isnt your last....maybe we'll see you in SV
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 10:40:52 PM by Nitzkit »

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Now, Fading From View
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 10:30:21 PM »
Best SA video by far man, you really showed the better different between SA and VC, the things SA can do and VC cant. The reason why I now enjoy SA.

Great editing, great music, spectacular stunting. You really are the best SA stunter man. You've had a great career. Well done and thank you for producing such videos.

Offline RunLikeHell

• View Profile
    • http://
Now, Fading From View
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 10:31:35 PM »
Ohh not Kr3mlin...
I'm still pretty new here, but you're one of those stunters that are pretty much everywhere. Its a shame you're leaving the scene.
Byebye.

EDIT: I think I'll up it to youtube for ya.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 10:33:41 PM by RunLikeHell »

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Now, Fading From View
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 10:45:52 PM »
One word...breathtaking. I've always been a great admirer of your techniques and your approach to stunting in general, dude...and this vid was just more fuel to that creative fire. The Monster Truck stuff just blew my mind, but your other (shall we call them 'normal') stunts were just as impressive. It's great to see a new technique that can achieve such awesome results. Stunting content = godliness!

I've always appreciated your editing style too. You tend to take risks and think outside the box when it comes to that...and it always works. Great intro...very cinematic and atmospheric. Cut together nicely without the overuse of pointless effects. Typically groovy.

It's a great vid to watch, very jaw-dropping and stylish. Congrats man.

On the subject of your decision to hang up your boots...it's something I guess we'll have to live with. I've watched your stunting ever since you were part of PGTA's forums, and your AMPT audition vid (Resurrection) blew me away. You've always been one of the most innovative stunters to watch...and you took to SA like a fish to water. You've been a great inspiration to me in that respect...and I hope that I can achieve even 1/10th of your creativity and style when it comes to doing vids. Good luck with whatever you do in the future, dude...you've always got a place in the annals of stunting's history.

*raises glass to kr3m*

Offline stuntman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://http:www.myspace.com/djobscureuk
Now, Fading From View
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 10:52:35 PM »
dling, shame to hear your stopping mate, but we cant do it forever, i dont think it will be long till i do my last

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Now, Fading From View
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 11:22:03 PM »
Filefront link added.

Offline brandon6199

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Now, Fading From View
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 11:22:07 PM »
I never download SA vids, but Feron convinced me so...

dling

EDIT: Feron find the god damn SA-MP server ffs..
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 11:22:46 PM by brandon6199 »

Offline kr3mlin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://neoretrofilms.blogspot.com
Now, Fading From View
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 11:40:44 PM »
Thanks for the Filefront link Aries, much appreciated

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Now, Fading From View
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2006, 12:08:12 AM »
I want Youtube link!

Offline RunLikeHell

• View Profile
    • http://
Now, Fading From View
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2006, 12:15:44 AM »
I am uploading now, trying to do something for the boards, but its taking its time. Dont expect it within the next few hours if you're waiting for me...

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riLw_AuHk38
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 03:30:00 AM by RunLikeHell »

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
Now, Fading From View
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2006, 04:06:52 AM »
wow. i felt i havent given you enough love kr3m, you are amazing. the stunts in that vid were fantastic, but i still havent figured out how the monster dynamic stunts work (bare with me, i havent found the topic for it yet, if there is one )

editing, simple. the intro made me scratch my head though. what the hell was going on??
music, lovely. great selection, the outro song sounded like its straight out of Crusty Demons, which i worship
stunts, thoughtful. you arent afraid of doing things differently, and saw things i wouldnt even think of
text, insightful. i'll have to remember what you said. im certain it'll help me out in my lifetime

overall, god... no, kr3m-level video.

10/10

keep it Aussie kr3mlin, keep it Aussie.

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Now, Fading From View
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2006, 04:32:11 AM »
Ah, beautiful.

I loved the video, I was amazed to see the many different ways you were able to utilise the monster dynamics idea. The inclusion of some precision landings was also fantastic. And I must say that the monster truck bridge grind combo was very cool. It may sound kinda lame saying it, but I believe the video really had a truely Kr3mlin feel to it, and I enjoyed that.

I couldnt wait to see it so I took the 'streaming way out', but I'll definately do a proper download of this at a later date so I can see this art at an even greater detail. It was a really good final stunt video, in that it epitomised all of your previous work through its great creative stunts and creative editing. A moving intro, and you also left us with some perfect 'final words' in the credits.

Cheers Kr3mlin, I've always admired your talent and attitude towards stunting. Its a shame to see you move on, but I'm sure its gonna be to bigger and better things, and I wish you good luck with them. Ofcourse I am glad to hear you're still gonna hang around with us freaks here at gtas, hehe.

Now if you don't mind I am gonna cry now, while I go and watch Gone Stunty.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 04:41:56 AM by Dannye »

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
Now, Fading From View
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2006, 04:32:32 AM »
downloading

EDIT: Great vid man, I'll make a bigger post when I'm semi-conscious.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 04:43:14 AM by Sweet »

Offline Makrame

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Now, Fading From View
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2006, 04:48:27 AM »
Downloading

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal