Author Topic: [VIRUS]I need help!  (Read 1032 times)

Offline torekk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • torekk's blog
[VIRUS]I need help!
« on: November 13, 2006, 08:11:23 AM »
Ok guys,
today i started my pc, after i came home from school. Then i see this message:
[img]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q291/Torekk/error.jpg\" border=\"0\" alt=\"IPB Image\" /]
First, i think it is from Windows, but when i click on the
  • the message is showing again. Then i open the taskmanager and close all things, that i can close, but i cant close a programm names oasclnt.exe, then i think, thats the virus, i delete it, and delete all registryentries in the registry, but it still running and says the message below again and again. Then i looked in my downloadsfolder and see a qualitycodec.255.exe, then i searched the folder on C: and i find it, then i want to deinstall it, it says, i must restart my computer first. I have done it, and the programm was deleted, but the message below on the pic is showing again and again. Then i make a virusscan, but McAffee don't found anythink, only a rkinstall.exe, i have delete this .exe and restarted my pc, but the message in the pic is showing again and again. Now i think, i must format my hdd, and windows new install, but is there a "trick" how i can safe my savegames from games, videos, pictures, programms etc.? Or can say me someone, how i can close that icon in the taskpanel?

Thx for all answers! If someone help me with the problem, i'll give him 1000 forum points, cause i don't want to format my hdd. Thx...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 08:12:45 AM by Torekk »

Offline ImPaKt

• View Profile
    • http://
[VIRUS]I need help!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 08:33:48 AM »
Meh, old virus, its spyware btw, just get spybot S&D from download.com

Offline Link

• View Profile
[VIRUS]I need help!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 09:05:03 AM »
Panda Antivirus 2007 + Firewall * @ HERE
Ad-Aware SE Personal @ HERE
Spybot S&D @ HERE

If neccesary:
Registry Fix * @ HERE

* Only trial version !

Thats must be that  When the trial is finnish just find something else or buy it w/e.

EDIT: BTW remember to delete your antivirus program before installing a new one. And all the programs listed can run fine together
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 09:08:49 AM by Linkdk »

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
[VIRUS]I need help!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 05:45:34 PM »
Formatting your Hard drive should always be the absolute LAST thing you do to remove crap like this. Usually if you search around and it can take some time, you will find a solution out there. Try all the free anti-spyware programs you can get your hands on. Also check out the things in task manager that are running and do searches on them. One might be the problem you search for.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 05:47:20 PM by Neo Anderson »

Offline Ph33r

• View Profile
    • http://
[VIRUS]I need help!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 06:02:54 PM »
It's probably a spyware problem like the others said.. I use Spybot S&D and it works fine.. I think its free too...

Offline torekk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • torekk's blog
[VIRUS]I need help!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 05:46:10 AM »
Meh, thanks for help, i has format my hdd, cause there was to many shit on it  and i has use mcafee and adaware and spybot, but nothing helps, i think, it was from my brother, i should make a password in my windows

Offline Jacked134

• View Profile
[VIRUS]I need help!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 06:39:11 AM »
wait for explode

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal