Author Topic: [VC] Invincible  (Read 30461 times)

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Board Mods
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2006, 07:38:27 AM »
Quote from: Nightkid
Quote from: finallight
Mods? eh....

meh.

I have my doubts for this video, but weather there was actual mod usage i dont really care, im not here to compeate to be the best anymore. And the arguements never go anywhere but decay friendship and comunity moral.

Cool stunts, i really liked jauns stuff, technical and awsome stuff, big points there.

i really think the editing could have been just a tad tweaked though, like ive learned over expreiance that if you got an angle in a recording that goes through a bike or a wall, or even twitches real fast that its a draft.

Damnit BK, the police station PB to the big roof.. ive had that on my agenda for years and just recintly have i got close (hit about 6 feet under the lip) Withought the framelimter method.
Kingjad, your BSM 2 grind was very nice btw, nice job bro.

You guys have don't understand, NO stunts in this video used the frame limiter off method.

And as for the horrible angle on Juans  I recorded it over 50 times and it happens every time, and I don't know why... I even tried with Gunners replay hack thingy so it doesn't change to cinematic and it still happened

Oh and incase you don't beleive me about the frame limiter method, you obviously know fuck all about the frame limiter off method.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 07:41:23 AM by [Simon] »

Offline Kert

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2006, 07:44:21 AM »
here we go again with the mod shit...stfu

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Board Mods
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2006, 08:33:32 AM »
Just for you people who don't understand the difference between FL off stunts and FL on stunts I made a clip showing what they look like.

Putfile
Yousendit

In the clip:
First stunt: Frame limiter turned off
Second stunt: Frame Limiter turned on (Vice City's Default setting)

Did you see any stunts that looked like the first stunt in that clip in Invincible? thought not. I don't like how people suddenly presumed I used the FL off method because I done a couple of good pbs...

As you can see, FL off replays run SUPER slow and FL on reps run at normal speed.

To makes things even clearer:

Normal (FL on):
170mph (when doing a RAD)
150-165mph (when leaning forward)

Weird (FL off)
220mph (when doing a RAD)
150-165mph (when leaning forward)

Frame limiter off gives you more control meaning you can do a RAD a LOT longer than a RAD with Frame limiter on.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 08:55:32 AM by [Simon] »

Offline Fugitive

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fugitivesplace.3x.ro
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2006, 09:08:08 AM »
Bump, couse of the private chat.

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2006, 09:26:30 AM »
Good clip showing the facts, I assume you recorded the first stunt with fl on? If you record it with fl off and you have very good pc you can still have about 60 fps while frapsing, so it wont go that slow. Anyways using fl off is lame as hell, I hope that no one will use it    BK, whats the song in that clip btw?  
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 09:26:55 AM by Brulla »

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2006, 09:28:21 AM »
Quote from: Brulla
Good clip showing the facts, I assume you recorded the first stunt with fl on? If you record it with fl off and you have very good pc you can still have about 60 fps while frapsing, so it wont go that slow. Anyways using fl off is lame as hell, I hope that no one will use it    BK, whats the song in that clip btw?  
Not really, if you have a good comp, it will be super slow in places and super fast at others, so its better to have the same speed and then speed it up in Vegas.

Offline Redman

• View Profile
    • http://
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2006, 09:36:15 AM »
dlng.
i'm late

Offline Black cameleon

• View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2006, 10:16:59 AM »
owwhhh Dling  
Me too i am late  

Offline Turtle Dick

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2006, 10:22:37 AM »
^How are you guys too late? This thing got released yesterday.

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Board Mods
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2006, 10:56:15 AM »
Quote from: Brulla
The Kooks - She moves in her own way

Offline Spoofy

• View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2006, 11:01:08 AM »
I absolutly love it!This is a must keep for me
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 07:36:32 AM by Spoof »

Offline bj070893

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.barbie.com/
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2006, 12:47:09 PM »
Quote from: Juan
Quote from: Aries
Both of Falcons PSM's were modded. (In terms of setting up) He had them morphed into objects.
This was the main reason i didnt use them in Junto.   His reason for spawning them in the trees or whatever, was that he had a convo with Nitz and they both agreed that if a psm can be set there without modding then its ok to set it up using lith joes trainer. IMO thats weak, but i dont know if thats how all those psm whores like X do it.

X doesn't morph them into buildings, I know 'cos he taught me how to set the buggers up  You check if it's possible to set them up with two packers, if it is, all you have to do from then on is jetpack slightly higher than the object you're setting the PSM up on, then spawn the Packer in front of you, then repeat if it fails to stuck itself.

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Board Mods
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2006, 12:49:28 PM »
 Didn't know he spawned them into objects...

Offline bj070893

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.barbie.com/
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2006, 12:50:11 PM »
He doesn't. It's almost exactly the same as the car stuck method. If you like I'll get a pic of one set up X's way.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 12:50:37 PM by bj070893 »

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2006, 01:12:12 PM »
I tried for like 30 mins flat to get Falcons Cherry Pooper PSM set up.......it just wont go, how is that classed as a PSM spot? It's not, it's a fucking rip off, using the method falcon used to set that up, you could set a PSM up.......ANYWHERE.....modding.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal