Author Topic: Is V the final nail for stunting?  (Read 9199 times)

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Re: Is V the final nail for stunting?
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2011, 01:21:50 AM »
The movement toward greater realism is the reason why ISBs are no longer part of the game. They're almost at the point where the HUD is completely gone. I'm hoping four will be a little whackier (like SA was in comparison to GTA III), so they'll incorporate some of the more novel vehicles. I'm actually hoping they'll expand the idea of 'pass the time' games like bowling.

Packers, I'm assuming, will make a come back and be more like the way we remember them. This might open up V to a little more versatility than IV, but the bike's physics definitely need to change.

I miss Rhinos :(

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2012, 04:42:15 PM »
I miss Rhinos :(

Imagine the rhino blasting off one of those slopes and hitting one of the windmill propellers from the trailer and perhaps bouncing off another one.    :lol:

If they made remade VC with Rage, with Rhino's in the game. Its highly possible to put them in GTA 4 or V right?  :hmm:

I know that V looks gorgeous and will probably take my breath away, but i won't hold my breath on seeing some  badass stunting. I'm sure it'll look nice, but guess its missing that stylishness of VC physics imo. Sparks and fluidity.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 05:01:22 PM by Samurai »

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2012, 08:15:39 AM »
Yeah it would be nice if they sort out the weird flips you get in the air sometimes, but they wouldn't add any VC-like sparks :P.

Offline Eddie

• Veteran Member
  • Resurrected
    • View Profile
    • I SIR EDWARD!!!
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2012, 08:46:21 PM »
I think that it is very unlikely that Rockstar will "remove" stunting, i mean how many people actually manipulate the GTA games to make them more fun and to last longer? Most GTA games have been a freeworld, you can use gravity to your advantage just like R/L it's not likely they will be like "OH NOEZ must put barriers in skiez" there will be ways to bump, jump and thump onto things, it's just finding the way to do that..

I stopped playing the GTA series after i completed San Andreas on Ps2 i then found a sa-mp stunting video and thought omg wait a second there's somthing still alive there and joined in myself, years later im still doing the same thing and STILL promoting thier game, today people are still joining the Stunting craze wherever it is..
Rockstar know were here and what we do.

I think all we can do is hope, i honestly can't wait for the game to come out gonna pre-order it when i can.

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2012, 06:45:43 AM »
Another thought I got in mind:

Is GTA V the last GTA game going to be released?

Offline CENSORED

• bsm and rhino shit! (Y)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2012, 09:47:44 AM »

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2012, 01:37:09 AM »

I would guess that as long as they're still making money (which they are, seemingly exponentially), then they'll keep making them. But at some point they'll have to do something to change the game's structure a little. Familiarity does breed contempt, but I think the fact that 'enhanced' GTA games are still new means they'll get a few out before people start rolling their eyes. I reckon they'll also employ the old gag of not putting numbers on the sequels. GTA V has a certain ring to it, but once you get into higher and higher numbers, it starts looking a little ridiculous.

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2012, 04:02:43 AM »

I would guess that as long as they're still making money (which they are, seemingly exponentially), then they'll keep making them. But at some point they'll have to do something to change the game's structure a little. Familiarity does breed contempt, but I think the fact that 'enhanced' GTA games are still new means they'll get a few out before people start rolling their eyes. I reckon they'll also employ the old gag of not putting numbers on the sequels. GTA V has a certain ring to it, but once you get into higher and higher numbers, it starts looking a little ridiculous.

I hope the one after this (If they will make one.)  is in a new city, that would be cool and a new place to explore. :D

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2012, 11:17:20 AM »
Well that's the only thing that will really spark my interest. The constant re-hashing of existing cities is becoming annoying. The last 7 GTA games were all (not counting IV's two expansions) were set in only 3 cities.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal