Author Topic: WELCOME ♥  (Read 23155 times)

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
Re: WELCOME ♥
« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2012, 11:49:22 AM »
Also take note WH has a crapload of members especially with this desperate line up. And I am on my own.
Need I remind you that SSU has 26 members, the only reason our line-up is bigger is because our crew has seen more years than SSU and neither kicks their retired stunters as a homage and a token of appreciation for the time and effort these people put in to help build the crew.
You may consider that a weakness but seeing an act of saluting the members who made the crew as a weakness is in and of itself a weakness thus you're talking from a perspective that's based on a flawed logic unless you're a machine on an assembly line at the foxconn factory... ja mein führer, ich will work!

Even a blind man can judge this by looking at me. I appreciate what you guys think about me, and it's better now you are atleast honest with me.
Indeed you are blind and indeed I'm being honest with you about it, it's kinda like pointing out a train that's going to hit a dude, to the dude who's going to be hit and having him go "I know man, it's a bitch ain't it".

Seems like in WH are only a few guys which are smart. I'll take Plani as example, and we kinda became good friends.
There's a difference between being smart and being able to let shit slide, Plani is one of the nicest dudes in this place and will let a lot of shit slide but the fact that most of us call you out on your shit does not make us fools, it makes you the fool who does shit we call you out on.

So, what else do I need? I am not hurting with you guys as hater.
We know.

In fact: I can kinda relate to him. Without this topic I would never know that he was kinda like me. So who am I to turn down a 'real' friend like that, and just get a 'few' more haters.
Congratulations, you've just realized it would be dumb to treat a nice dude like Plani as shit, here's a cookie and keep it up.

I honestly don't mind. I don't need people like Puzzle as a friend like this.
Oh the sleep he's going to loose, poor poor Puzzle...

Go fuck yourself already, you are a pain in the butt, please lock this topic. But if you think having amusement is a good reason for letting this topic unlocked then this isn't a good thing and also you expressed what you were suffering, that's it we've already understood please leave this topic peacefully and stop posting a word here.
Guys, stop it and lock this.
I'm not closing topics like this even if it's dumb.
Closing it doesn't change anything, just leaves things unsaid until next time.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 04:21:16 AM by Daffy »

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2012, 12:09:02 PM »
Best topic 2012 + most influential.

Also it seems like both SSU and WH have an 13 year old autistic Dutch boy stalking them.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 12:16:43 PM by Over The Horizon Gaydar »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2012, 12:22:07 PM »
Best topic 2012 + most influential.

Also it seems like both SSU and WH have an 13 year old autistic Dutch boy stalking them.
How is being anti-social and dependant on others an insult, exactly?

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2012, 12:47:18 PM »
Let's not

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal