Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 144530 times)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #1560 on: November 07, 2014, 02:58:48 PM »
Naruto was okay for the first like 40 episodes or so, the rest is utter piss  :ajaja:

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: November 07, 2014, 04:57:09 PM »
Oh finally theres an end in sight.

I liked Naruto until the 4th ninja war because it was a fucking fillerfest afterwards and most fights were literally not even fights, they were just talking the bad guys into becoming "good" so they could finally find piece and not get revived in that fucking zombiefest.

Offline Shingetsu

• The Dark Matter
  • Veteran Member
  • Azurex Studio
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: November 07, 2014, 09:47:32 PM »
Naruto story is over,that I can finally won't follow it haha.
Finally , no more naruto fags madness  :lol: :lol:

I don't get whats with the Naruto hate. What? Cause it's "mainstream"? "overrated"? I don't think it's overrated as AOT or something but if you didn't like it cause of fillers then I would understand. Naruto has been there for like 15 years, & I'd say it's nice(if you remove all fillers in between).
No bro , i don't hate Naruto , because i grew up with it , yep it's nice but i'm just dislike the fillers you mentioned . But in my country there's alot of One Piece & Naruto ( recently SnK aka AoT ) fags who always start blaming wars with others guy's anime taste when they just watch mainstream animes ( 5 months ago one of my friends who rarely watch anime asked me good animes to watch , i suggested him something decent like SAO , Fate/Zero then he started offense me with words like his AoT is top 1 anime , that made me laugh hard and a little bit discomfort ). That's why i'm just saying that i'm happy because naruto is end.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 09:49:33 PM by Shingetsu »

Offline D.JacK

• View Profile
    • My youtube Channel
« Reply #1563 on: November 08, 2014, 03:06:10 AM »
I like Naruto than others Anime. I just grow with it like some guys.
And I watch the older episodes (like Naruto and Sasuke first fight on the End of the Valley) after watched the final episodes.

And I expect the last Movie of Naruto!

Offline Shingetsu

• The Dark Matter
  • Veteran Member
  • Azurex Studio
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: November 08, 2014, 06:29:34 AM »
I like Naruto than others Anime.
you should watch more anime , i'm sure you will find a better one .

Offline D.JacK

• View Profile
    • My youtube Channel
« Reply #1565 on: November 08, 2014, 06:58:03 AM »
Will,I really didn't watch any 2012+ anime even I know some newest and releasing anime is really great. One Piece is very popular one in your and my country.
(But I will re-watch some oldest and great anime,like Slam Dunk. there are not too commercialized.I will readily accept its plot)

I think I haven't to say anymore,I really not a anime follower.
Now I just follow one anime,"Hunter X Hunter".
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 07:01:51 AM by D.JacK »

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: November 08, 2014, 08:04:12 AM »
Will,I really didn't watch any 2012+ anime even I know some newest and releasing anime is really great. One Piece is very popular one in your and my country.
(But I will re-watch some oldest and great anime,like Slam Dunk. there are not too commercialized.I will readily accept its plot)

Hunter x Hunter is great. Make sure you watch the 2011 though. anyways, the rest should watch HxH too. It's like my favorite(preferences of course) But it's good and stuff. Full of surprises and the drama doesnt have to be like a Naruto flashback or whatever yet it still give a lot of impact. Watch tokyo ghoul too, loving the series so far. I read the manga of tokyo ghoul and I cant wait for it to come out next year. :D Right now, although very late, i've started watching Full Metal Alchemist and seems good so far. :3

Offline D.JacK

• View Profile
    • My youtube Channel
« Reply #1567 on: November 08, 2014, 08:12:57 AM »

Hunter x Hunter is great. Make sure you watch the 2011 though. anyways, the rest should watch HxH too. It's like my favorite(preferences of course) But it's good and stuff. Full of surprises and the drama doesnt have to be like a Naruto flashback or whatever yet it still give a lot of impact. Watch tokyo ghoul too, loving the series so far. I read the manga of tokyo ghoul and I cant wait for it to come out next year. :D Right now, although very late, i've started watching Full Metal Alchemist and seems good so far. :3

Well,I just follow the HxH manga,and sometimes watch the oldest TV version.  :P
though the 2011 version abide by with the original story,but I more like oldest TV version taste than 2011 TV.

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: November 08, 2014, 09:30:50 PM »

Well,I just follow the HxH manga,and sometimes watch the oldest TV version.  :P
though the 2011 version abide by with the original story,but I more like oldest TV version taste than 2011 TV.

I really think you should watch the 2011. I've seen both and 2011 made it like so freaking good. Animations, voice, design all improved. I mean it's 2011 for a reason and some like the old original but this one is a must see if you watch Hunter x Hunter. & Manga definitely doesnt give the impact the anime did for HxH. Especially the Chimera Ant Arc, that was my favorite so far, very dramatic & some epic parts. Just a recommendation, you must watch 2011 :3

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: November 10, 2014, 11:52:33 AM »

Offline Asaaj

• View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: November 15, 2014, 06:20:10 PM »
Finished Bible Black and I may or may not have been scarred for life. Holy shit I spent 1/8 of my day being disgusted and the sad thing is there is even another season of it and some specials that I will never ever touch.

Fuck you Herb.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: November 16, 2014, 03:07:11 PM »
lol I never really found it that disturbing, but I have strange tastes. you want a fucked up hentai go watch Shitai wo Arau. THAT will leave a mark.

Offline GINSENGXXX

• Dakar
  • xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: November 19, 2014, 06:04:04 AM »
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi is a good anime?

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: November 19, 2014, 02:17:13 PM »
Finished Bible Black and I may or may not have been scarred for life. Holy shit I spent 1/8 of my day being disgusted and the sad thing is there is even another season of it and some specials that I will never ever touch.

Fuck you Herb.
haha a friend of mine has watched that more than half a year ago. he says he's still traumatized haha  :lol:

Offline Asaaj

• View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: November 19, 2014, 02:24:08 PM »
I am going to drown myself in beer and give the second season a try this friday, wish me luck.  :euro:

Oh and might give Dom's suggestion a try if I am not wasted by then. xx

Why can't I watch something decent for once.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 02:27:09 PM by Asaaj »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal