Author Topic: Moving On  (Read 8523 times)

Offline gh0st187

• View Profile
    • http://
Moving On
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2006, 10:57:59 PM »
There will be other crews, other stunters. For now we're all one crew- the GTAS crew!

Good luck and Godspeed to all who are going their seperate ways. You guys have made some great videos, don't let the fact that you aren't in a crew with someone stop you from doing anything you ever want to.

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Moving On
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2006, 11:00:40 PM »
let's not jump to conclusions too soon, people. XSA isn't going anywhere, there just might be a roster shakeup.

kr3mlin

Moving On
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2006, 01:38:28 AM »
Oh nice post gh0st187 :) props to you man

This was an impulsive decision
I'm going to sleep on it for now...stay tuned for confirmations (and apologies to all thus far)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 01:38:50 AM by kr3mlin »

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Moving On
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2006, 02:12:00 AM »
This is the saddest thing I've read at GTAS since I joined. XSA were my favourite crew. I know kr3m and the guys will continue to stunt, but it's not the same when you're not together.

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
Moving On
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2006, 02:52:51 AM »
XSA will pull through, mark my words. USS had two members once, me and BJ, but we pulled through as well. I wish kr3mlin best of luck in ZS, I don't think any of the crews got better or worse. One crew does not revolve around one person, but the relationship inside the crew. But mark my words: XSA WILL pull through.  They'll get a shitload of auditions pretty soon, you were open in the first place, so I think a lot of people will audition now, their chances have grown immensely over the past few days. Now is the time I think. XSA will get a few new stunters, some old will stay, but XSA will remain.

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
Moving On
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2006, 03:09:03 AM »
lol aww poor xsa, goodluck zs

Offline m3rrix

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Moving On
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2006, 03:32:05 AM »
Of course differing opinions are going to arise in anything that people are passionate about.  What is needed is understanding upon both sides.  If this is about what I think it is about, you guys need to talk to each other and reach a compromise.  I don't think running away from the issue is the best way to deal with this one d00d.

I am sad to see you leave XSA, as I'm sure all of XSA is.  If this is what you want however, all the best in the future with what is essentially now a fresh, new crew.

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Moving On
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2006, 04:16:48 AM »
Kr3ms had a great run in XSA and I hope its been as fun making vids for him as it has been for me. Again, kr3m has given this crew a giant boost, and ultimatly landed us this forum spot. If he feels he is no longer needed or doesnt want to make any more vids with us, thats fine by me.

Have fun in ZS :)

EDIT: I think Enigma made a good point before. Making a vid with 3 stunters just isnt going to happen, 4 possibly, but thats only a few stunts extra for each of us. Its a shame we lose 2 great stunters in a week, but I thinks its a loss we will do our best to heal.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 04:20:09 AM by DeathCobra »

kr3mlin

Moving On
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2006, 05:30:34 AM »
Well i had my think over a Jackie Chan movie and a nap, and i had a think over things and feel i acted rashly which i dont do. I buggered up. And the more i think about it the more i find that XSA how im going to stunt....so if the guys arent too pissed for this little piece of crap im going to go back to XSA.

Shoutouts to Enigma for listening to my crap and being a top bloke when i made this decision
Also to Buzzsaw for a good talking it out that reassured me

Offline InsaNe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
Moving On
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2006, 05:31:02 AM »
Sad that XSA got pwned :( It was my favorite SA crew

Yeah saw your latest post kr3m and i hope XSA will revive :)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 05:32:12 AM by InsaNe »

Offline Turtle Dick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Moving On
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2006, 08:34:45 AM »
This is the saddest thing I've read at GTAS since I joined. XSA were my favourite crew. I know kr3m and the guys will continue to stunt, but it's not the same when you're not together.
I agree. :(

But it seems things are back to normal... are they? :unsure:  

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Moving On
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2006, 08:45:46 AM »
XSA scaring the bejesus oot of me there!

So all is well then? :)  

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
Moving On
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2006, 01:15:17 PM »
All is well, crew vid 8 coming soon. :ph34r:  

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
Moving On
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2006, 01:18:09 PM »
Might I scream WTF? I demand esplanations :ph34r: Anyway WTF happened with XSA?

Offline Zerom

• View Profile
Moving On
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2006, 02:35:05 PM »
I dont think anything happened Xtamus only a bit of confusion or misunderstanding ? (i dont know how to put it but i'm sure you understand). Everything is fine now and thats what matters.

i hope XSA will revive

i'm sure they will , they are a good bunch of guys imo and an excellent crew. good luck XSA  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal