Author Topic: [SA] Aero Reapers - When Everything Dies  (Read 4911 times)

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [SA] Aero Reapers - When Everything Dies
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2020, 07:24:54 PM »
When everything cum  :)

Offline SoLoD

• Fan of 2008 SA stunting. Fan of 2011 video editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2021, 07:51:18 AM »
Everything was just so good. Stunts you were trying to land for years, edit that probably took weeks and months. But what is next for you? Because it looks like many of you still have something to say and can be active for some more years to show us more and more. AR was the last active huge SA crew, and crew videos were the ones that moved GTAS history. What is next?

Offline mistakeys

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2021, 02:39:51 PM »
Everything was just so good. Stunts you were trying to land for years, edit that probably took weeks and months. But what is next for you? Because it looks like many of you still have something to say and can be active for some more years to show us more and more. AR was the last active huge SA crew, and crew videos were the ones that moved GTAS history. What is next?
It was more likely a group decision, and some niggas just wanted to quit stunting. Also we decided to make this our last video since this was our best stuff, combined surely with the best editing possible, there was no point to continue the crew after this blast.
If you're wondering about the remaining active members, I'll just say that some are planing something. XD

Offline Ezraph2001

• not shy not me.
    • View Profile
    • gayest website ever
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2021, 07:03:48 PM »
Mistake - NRG natbump to roof: tried this for years too, nice too see it done finally, cesar or default? 10/10

I just noticed: I was watching Cheese, and found that Art landed that bump but with that magic Stowaway PCJ. Still good job landing it with an NRG instead :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal