Author Topic: GTA V Stunting Tools  (Read 7478 times)

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
Re: GTA V Stunting Tools
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2015, 05:57:04 AM »
The best is to create a race with checkpoints at the run up, and one finish line far far far away

Do not forget to join Kaleidoscope 2 once you landed whatever stunt. I'll check it :ninja:

http://www.gtastunting.net/index.php?topic=67786.0

Offline Sasha Dotterkletch

• Worst stunter of South America
    • View Profile
    • 3d gallery
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2015, 01:48:34 PM »
The best is to create a race with checkpoints at the run up, and one finish line far far far away

Do not forget to join Kaleidoscope 2 once you landed whatever stunt. I'll check it :ninja:

In story mode, if you are with the story character, and then go to director mode, and use the story character you are currently with, you will have the same fall tollerance as in normal mode, so, decide what's best, director mode now legit I guess

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2015, 02:28:40 PM »
^online has your own character though  :happy:

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2015, 04:06:04 PM »
In single player you can open your phone and do a quick save, which saves your position and current vehicle. Alternatively you could make a race for the stunt you're trying in the content creator, by placing a checkpoint as the start of the run up and another one somewhere behind your landing so that if you fail you can just reload the checkpoint, this way you'll have to publish the race and play it online though which may be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it.  :jajaja:

if you meant teleport in any other fashion I dunno  :|
You don't need to publish it. I accidentally did that, and out of the 3-4 races I've tried, only that one got published. Just save it and it still appears in 'my jobs'.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2015, 05:43:29 PM »
^You do, you didn't have to the first few months. Just saving them was enough, but from what I know you have to publish them now. Haven't checked in a while though, might have been changed.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2015, 01:05:39 AM »

In story mode, if you are with the story character, and then go to director mode, and use the story character you are currently with, you will have the same fall tollerance as in normal mode, so, decide what's best, director mode now legit I guess
^online has your own character though  :happy:
You can take your online character in the director mode semen.

But still, I dont like stunting with the director mode. I feel the races are quite better. Can stunt with your teammates, and that, is something huge for your motivation. c:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2015, 08:19:11 AM »
Can stunt with your teammates, and that, is something huge for your motivation. c:

This, way more fun to stunt with people :D.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2015, 11:26:17 AM »
^You do, you didn't have to the first few months. Just saving them was enough, but from what I know you have to publish them now. Haven't checked in a while though, might have been changed.

Double post, sorry, but I've just checked this. You don't have to publish your races any more on PC, just have to test them and save them. AWYIS :D.

Offline OrangeW

• The unholy offspring of herp and derp itself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2015, 12:37:15 PM »

Double post, sorry, but I've just checked this. You don't have to publish your races any more on PC, just have to test them and save them. AWYIS :D.

Aw shit so I've been flooding my Crew's status page with "Job published by OrangeW2"?

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2015, 12:50:58 PM »

I've just tested this, here's how it is. No matter what character you use, you can barely bail while using invincibility mode in director mode. However, provided you turn invincibility off, director mode is exactly the same for stunting as SP/Online. You can't save replays in creator mode, which is nice since people can't use it for antifall stunts, but director mode effectively replaces that, since you can only bail when you hit something sideways (sliding position) or upside down :(. Word of caution - anyone who plans to use invincibility in director mode to avoid bailing will be caught. You can make it look just like GTA Online or single player, but everyone will be able to tell if you should have bailed. Just saying that before anyone does anything stupid :P.

UPDATE: There's only one exception to this rule. If you enter director mode from single player, and don't change character, invincibility won't prevent you from bailing. However, if you switch to another actor and then back to the single player character you entered director mode with, invincibility will prevent you from bailing. So, the idea that story characters are unaffected by this issue is false.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 01:14:29 PM by VaNilla »

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2015, 06:25:43 PM »
Best is just to use Online races for now. But I really want to stunt with a trainer so I can change SPECIFIC weather and stuff while stunting without being in director mode since you can't do it during Online races (Weather in Online races are very limted unless you set them to 'current' but I wouldn't wanna keep stunting in an undesired weather just to keep waiting until the desired one comes out :P)

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2015, 06:36:21 PM »
Any link to a trainer with loading/saving positions working? Tried one but didn't actually work.

Offline OrangeW

• The unholy offspring of herp and derp itself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2015, 09:03:33 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoiR_Nv1zOw&app=desktop&hd=1

This just came out. Teleporting to marker is there, so set your runup as marker, and I guess. I haven't tried it yet

// Not uploaded yet - so patiently wait. I suggest noit using it online.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 09:06:11 AM by darkpwn »

Offline Sasha Dotterkletch

• Worst stunter of South America
    • View Profile
    • 3d gallery
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2015, 10:28:36 AM »

I've just tested this, here's how it is. No matter what character you use, you can barely bail while using invincibility mode in director mode. However, provided you turn invincibility off, director mode is exactly the same for stunting as SP/Online. You can't save replays in creator mode, which is nice since people can't use it for antifall stunts, but director mode effectively replaces that, since you can only bail when you hit something sideways (sliding position) or upside down :(. Word of caution - anyone who plans to use invincibility in director mode to avoid bailing will be caught. You can make it look just like GTA Online or single player, but everyone will be able to tell if you should have bailed. Just saying that before anyone does anything stupid :P.

UPDATE: There's only one exception to this rule. If you enter director mode from single player, and don't change character, invincibility won't prevent you from bailing. However, if you switch to another actor and then back to the single player character you entered director mode with, invincibility will prevent you from bailing. So, the idea that story characters are unaffected by this issue is false.
yeah, I tried that way, switching to director mode while I was with a character, not switching characters in director mode. Forgot to test that out

Offline plumpegg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2015, 10:36:33 AM »
will wait till dannys main scm :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal