Author Topic: Evolve Teamtage #3 "Evolution"  (Read 3665 times)

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
Re: Evolve Teamtage #3 "Evolution"
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2015, 02:09:34 AM »
Daichi, OP, Erasable, lobbintomasporks blabla, and cartman's last stunt were epic.

Insane video guys!

Epic edit op

Offline Outlaw Penguin

• Evolve Stunting
  • Stunting since October 2013 - Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2015, 02:33:26 AM »
Daichi, OP, Erasable, lobbintomasporks blabla, and cartman's last stunt were epic.

Insane video guys!

Epic edit op

Thanks man :P

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2015, 03:08:11 AM »
Amazing stunts overall but Daichi and Cartman were my favorites. Some insane shit in it! :cc_detective:

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2015, 03:14:08 AM »
Best Evolve video definitely! Lobbin owned it, that thrust crane is just sick IMO. :D Most of the other stuff were great too, like Cartman 3x grind, Daichi opener, Outlaw finisher and probably some I forgot to mention. There are 3 stunts that felt filler-ish to me. I liked the line up for this one. There're actually some evolve members (who aren't in the video) who could have potentially made the video less impressive(based on assumptions) & I'm glad they weren't in this one. That's an honest opinion. But overall, one of the best montages out there now and congratulations!  :a-cheer: :a-cheer:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 04:21:17 AM by ShuffleCrown »

Offline JBBARZ

• Evolve Stunting
  • Evolve Stunting Founder
    • View Profile
    • Evolve Stunting
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2015, 09:32:15 AM »
Glad to hear that Shuffle!

There're actually some evolve members (who aren't in the video) who could have potentially made the video less impressive(based on assumptions) & I'm glad they weren't in this one. That's an honest opinion. But overall, one of the best montages out there now and congratulations!  :a-cheer: :a-cheer:

Apart from Waken4 (the other leader) who hasn't had much time to stunt these last couple months, but did do a lot of the behind the scenes work in the build up to the video, every member currently in Evolve featured in this video. So the people you may be thinking of were dropped from the team and we're finally starting to reach the stage where our roster is strong and the team is shaping up very nicely :)

Personally I too struggled to find time to stunt and hit ideas, dealing with University applications etc atm, so I'm aware my only stunt which featured, the plane on AI plane idea, was one of the weaker ones, but it looked cool and was something a bit different none the less :P

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2015, 09:13:37 AM »
Like a good portion of the GTAS community I'm not a big fan of the bigair stunts that basically go "Fly as far as possible and land some tall, unspecified building" which this video had quite a few of. Don't take it personally as pretty much every GTA5 video is like this atm, I'm just advising a different approach to make your videos more interesting.
A fair amount of cool stunts too though, I'm sure the precisions required a lot of determination to land.

All in all, very nice video, cheers for posting.  :P

Offline Outlaw Penguin

• Evolve Stunting
  • Stunting since October 2013 - Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2015, 11:36:32 PM »
Like a good portion of the GTAS community I'm not a big fan of the bigair stunts that basically go "Fly as far as possible and land some tall, unspecified building" which this video had quite a few of. Don't take it personally as pretty much every GTA5 video is like this atm, I'm just advising a different approach to make your videos more interesting.

I have noticed this too and taken it upon myself to land stunts that have a more "SA" or "VC" vibe to them which I think the GTAS community will quite enjoy. In my upcoming montage I will be doing these stunts and I intend to post them here on the V videos section :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal