Author Topic: GTA:V PC Release Soon  (Read 4844 times)

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
GTA:V PC Release Soon
« on: January 11, 2015, 10:52:20 AM »
So GTA:V PC is set be be released in about 2 weeks (if it's not delayed). Who here is going to be getting it? With the scale of GTA:O, I believe we will be able to get a lot of stunters online at once.

I haven't owned GTA:V yet so I am excited to dig in. I've played very little. It looks like a great new world to stunt, VC has dried up for me and I believe this may rekindle my interest. I've seen quite a few stunt videos, lots of big airs, a few grinds, BMX stunts, and plane stunts. I've noticed a lack of technical stunts, how difficult is it to do something like: bump-double backflip to grind or something like that? Is it even possible?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 10:58:59 AM by Madmax »

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: GTA:V PC Release Soon
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 11:30:14 AM »
I think you can count the whole of Nomad Union in to get V on PC :P

I mostly do technical stunts and I think V has quite a lot to offer, the bmx is very unique and controlling vehicles in mid air is now somewhat skill based compared to other GTA's.

GTA:O will be amazing for synchronised stunts, can't wait to get a many stunters in one session as we can :D

Edit: also GTA:O allows for very creative stunts

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 01:04:55 PM »
It's safe to say a good 70% of people here are gonna check it out. I've been so hyped for this since the trailers. can't wait to play with a TRAINER and leave the quick save struggle in the past  :lol:

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 12:19:23 AM »
I feel we were spoiled in VC with teleportation and vehicle spawning. I hope we eventually get something similar in V though.

I've seen some technical stunting but very little, I hope it grows with the release of the PC version .

Are frontflips possible? Have people managed airgrabs?

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 12:53:37 AM »
Flips are easy, grabs not so much.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 03:30:09 AM »
I probably get it even if my computer specs are little outdated. I might need to upgrade to run it smoothly.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 11:15:22 AM »
Grabs are not easy to do with one person but team grabs are possible/done. I will get GTA V for PC as well and aim for more technical stunts because launching my xbox everytime (which takes like 15 minutes to get started) is just too much and that is the sole reason why I didn't spend a lot of time getting to know the techincal side of things. And needing to make all these custom races is just crap. Can't wait for a decent teleporter like in VC (yes we were spoiled) and not waste an enormous amount on time respawning in races  :cc_detective:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 11:17:21 AM by Rainbow »

Offline Nikedj

• Veteran Member
  • Melk met een koekje
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2015, 12:50:56 PM »
I'm getting it for sure  :a-cheer:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2015, 04:15:52 PM »
There is a ton to be done on a technical level in GTA V. I've personally done a lot already, but with the freedom of PC I think you'll see a lot more.

Offline R.4GE

• iAmARISTO
    • View Profile
    • RAGEHDTV
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2015, 05:58:16 PM »
I'm gettin it . & ICEnhancer for V is surely coming. Up too which would mAke the game look more bbeautiful and heard that the max Payne 3 (pc version ) developers were working on the pc version of V and they somewhere told that the game is gonna run smooth at 60 fps capped since specs for this game isn't much so pc users (most of them) won't be needing to upgrade their pc's for this.
hoping for the best !

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2015, 08:31:45 AM »
There is a ton to be done on a technical level in GTA V. I've personally done a lot already, but with the freedom of PC I think you'll see a lot more.

Can you link me to some videos with more technical stuff? I've browsed the video section here a little and the Nomad Union subforum thus far.

I'm not saying no technical stuff is being done, I'm saying I'm not seeing very many. Then again, I'm used to VC standard technicality where many tricks are made into 1 sick combo.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 08:42:31 AM by Madmax »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2015, 09:28:46 AM »
I can soon... just not quite yet :euro:.

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2015, 09:42:24 AM »
The game has now been delayed until march..  :cheersad:

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2015, 11:11:22 AM »
Guh, I was really looking forward to playing. I've been binge watching stunt videos. Trying to get a feel for the game and ideas.  <_<

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2015, 02:31:52 AM »
Lmao. Funny how this topic is quite new and GTA V PC suddenly decides to be delayed :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal