Author Topic: GTA:V PC Release Soon  (Read 4909 times)

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Re: GTA:V PC Release Soon
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2015, 05:20:45 AM »
I heard it will come out on DVD's instead steam....Will think about to get it anyways.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2015, 05:24:57 AM »
Nice Jinx  :ninja:

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2015, 07:33:05 AM »
I heard it will come out on DVD's instead steam....Will think about to get it anyways.

I sure hope not. GTA games are banned in Dubai. I can only get the steam version or order one on the "black market".

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2015, 09:27:52 AM »
Pretty sure it's coming on steam.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2015, 09:43:16 AM »
someone at Tweakers.net (A dutch tech site etc) posted a comment where he got a message from steam that he need to buy a copy in store. and he got his money back.

EDIT// rechecked it. you are right :P :lol:

It was G2play

G2play (Dochteronderneming van Kinguin).Dear Customer,We have unfortunately received information from the developers of GTA V that the box key, which was sold in our store, is not going to activate the game on Steam. This means that along with the key you would have to own a physical copy of the game to activate it.We are very sorry for the situation and would like to adequately compensate you for the inconvenience caused. We can offer you 2 options to solve the issue with your Pre-Order:* Refund in balance of your full payment with a 2 euro bonus, a mystery Steam key AND a 10% discount code you can use when making a new purchase in our store.* 100% of your money back.Please choose and let us know one of the above-mentioned options, you can use the link below to contact us :#shopname/helpdeskultimate/customer/newticket/Please accept our sincerest apologies and see you soon in our store!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 09:46:45 AM by FIGHTER »

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2015, 11:29:19 AM »
I am not having that much time this & next month, so I'm actually happy about the delay. If it really drops in March, the timing is perfect to me. :P
I think capping the FPS is a good idea in this case. That'll eliminate stupid FPS discussions in terms of stunting and should make races pretty fair.

The minimum system requirements are surprisingly low in my opinion. That might be a good sign in regards of the PC hardware optimization.
It has been a while since I've been this stoked about a game, can't wait even though I won't be no-lifing the shit out of GTA anymore. :ninja:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2015, 04:55:40 PM »
FPS wasn't a big deal in GTA IV at all, aside from a speed method bug, so hopefully it won't make a difference :D.

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2015, 12:47:57 AM »
I'm alomst sure there was something wrong with motorbike steering too. It felt somewhat strange when I lowered all the options to see if FPS affect anything (it was beyond 200 using reduced DD I recall). Obviously haven't done much in IV anyhow.

---

I can soon... just not quite yet :euro:.
vid next week
Heard it here first! :a-cheer: :a-cheer:

Offline Cheddar

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2015, 02:55:54 AM »
Yay! GTA:O stunt parties! :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer:

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2015, 08:51:03 PM »

pls  :(

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2015, 03:10:25 PM »
Its here! Add me: madmax12ca

Right now I'm going back and forth between story and online. Trying to get enough stuff unlocked online for bikes to be stuntable. I've tried my hand at a few things, managed a few bumps, flips and roof landings but the last thing I stunted was VC. This feels very different :p

I'm currently stunting with the Nagasaki Carbon. Not sure where it ranks in terms of stuntability but it's been OK so far.

So any stunters have any tips on what I should focus on? What bikes should I look at? How do I efficiently raise my stats? Do the driving stats help? Also. What are some good beginner spots so I can get a feel of bumping and controlling the bike in mid air?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal