Author Topic: SA Solo 2 "Acceleration"  (Read 4115 times)

Offline Outlaw Penguin

• Evolve Stunting
  • Stunting since October 2013 - Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
Re: SA Solo 2 "Acceleration"
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 11:38:25 AM »
Great solo for your second, editing and CC were nuts
The only tips I can give you are: improve camera angles (take example from some pro editors) and stretch the video to 16:9 instead of those black borders.

Otherwise it was a good watch. :)

Thanks for the tips man :)

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2014, 01:00:43 PM »
Good solo, mate! Good to know i'm not the only new guy in here

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2014, 01:38:02 PM »
I don't think custom clothing matters at all. Look how many people use default CJ with a white tank top on, or the editor didn't bother to add custom skins. I can't even count how many times I watched a big WH vid or whoever, and said to myself, why am I seeing default CJ's in this big video? So, that's up to you. Personally, I like having a custom skin. :p

Edit was pretty nice, I know you're not new at editing, just SA editing. People already gave you tips on that.

Really cool you watch SA smackdown, that's pretty much the king of all SA videos. It inspired the people that inspired me. (tackleberry,Kert)

Good first video man, have fun with it. I gave GTA V a try a few times. I just prefer the physics of SA more than any other game.

Offline Outlaw Penguin

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2014, 01:51:33 PM »

Really cool you watch SA smackdown, that's pretty much the king of all SA videos. It inspired the people that inspired me. (tackleberry,Kert)

Good first video man, have fun with it. I gave GTA V a try a few times. I just prefer the physics of SA more than any other game.

Thanks! and yeah I like the smoothness of V over SA but im slowly getting used to SA and plan on doing more videos on it. :D

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2014, 04:30:41 PM »
Any new stunter to SA would be proud of this video, so congrats on the level of stunting :).

A lot of people giving you tips on editing, but I think the obvious question is are you aware of a program called freeplay? All of the stunts in this video seemed to be recorded in game as they we're performed (correct me if I'm wrong). So I guess as well as asking if you are aware of freeplay, do you also know about how to save and store replays (reps)?

Those are the basics to editing so let's start with those 2 first, otherwise a great CC you got there, just need to get used to the older GTAs and the settings and recording shit and so on so on.

Good start mate  :ninja:

Offline Outlaw Penguin

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2014, 04:53:03 PM »
Any new stunter to SA would be proud of this video, so congrats on the level of stunting :).

A lot of people giving you tips on editing, but I think the obvious question is are you aware of a program called freeplay? All of the stunts in this video seemed to be recorded in game as they we're performed (correct me if I'm wrong). So I guess as well as asking if you are aware of freeplay, do you also know about how to save and store replays (reps)?

Those are the basics to editing so let's start with those 2 first, otherwise a great CC you got there, just need to get used to the older GTAs and the settings and recording shit and so on so on.

Good start mate  :ninja:

Yes I have freeplay installed but have not used it successfully. Afterlife explained the replay thing to me. The way I recorded most of these. Was but using fraps. I would land a stunt, press F1 to show the clip, then i press F9 to record the clip. :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal