Author Topic: My Way  (Read 2917 times)

Offline Kert

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My Way
« on: August 28, 2005, 03:30:36 AM »
ok here it is, my VC stunt vid: MY WAY download it and tell me what u think. (btw u dont have to download it) <_<  

Offline Ghostchild

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
My Way
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 04:02:18 AM »
Downloading

Offline comaboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My Way
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 04:13:33 AM »
ditto

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
My Way
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2005, 04:22:12 AM »
That was a pretty good first VC vid, kert, nice one :)

The double-grab thing, quite bizarre...

Offline Kert

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My Way
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2005, 04:26:17 AM »
one more thing ppl, dont rate this vid like: ,,ou its your first vid, then its ok,, say what u want, dont count the fact that its my first, please ppl. <_<  

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
My Way
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2005, 04:33:57 AM »
[span style=\'color:green\']D-d-d-d-d-d-d/ling....i will edit my message once i have watched it.[/span]

|||EDIT|||

Nice video man :) (i have been playing VC-MP, i would have edited earlier if it wern't for that) some really nice/cool stunts in their and a wide variety of stunts.like i said really good, can't wait to see some more from you.

keep it up
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 07:31:49 AM by Brainkiller »

Offline comaboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My Way
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2005, 04:45:47 AM »
okay, double grab was interesting, you seem pretty good at them so it would be nice to see a triple done, maybe combining them with a groundgrab flip for something really special. A lot of reused stunts there, some of which were done with a nice amount of rotation. I didn't like all the scripted bit at the end, maybe if it was done with more camera angles, and subtitled style text it might have been better. A few fillers, but also some hard stunts too, keep working on it with your next vid, I'm expecting better things from you in the future.

And my mum said thanks.

Offline human.abattoir

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
My Way
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2005, 05:04:01 AM »
i dont credit people higher if its a first vid but u wont need extra credit nice job dude..........
for a first vid really nice job dude

Offline Kert

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My Way
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2005, 05:10:42 AM »
lol u just did, thanx anyway.and coma yeah triple would be cool, im working on it, but was it a new stunt type, i havet heard about it before. <_<
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 05:14:19 AM by kert6699 »

Offline gunner

• View Profile
    • ZeroLives.com
My Way
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2005, 05:27:54 AM »
double grap was done before, by eg. Taclite

Offline Kert

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My Way
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2005, 05:40:58 AM »
really, in what video?? <_<  

Offline finallight

• View Profile
    • vids
My Way
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2005, 05:44:49 AM »
It was a good vid. Some really good stunts. some not so special. Editing was pretty good too, some flashes were unnecessary, and some of the camera angles were wacked, synching was good though. I liked the music too, it fit. Now about those "double grabs," Taclite did do one in a vid, I think "The Game," he did a pushoff grab, and then when he hit the ground he did an airgrab, but he used jetpack to get the bike onto a roof that is not possible to get onto without jetpack, so it's void. The first one you did was void too, cause you can't get onto that roof unless you use jetpack. The second one, however, I think is legit, cause I think it's possible to get to that roof by doing a PB off the Pizza Stack roof, but if it's not, then the second one is void too.

Good vid none the less.

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
My Way
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2005, 09:30:47 AM »
that was a good video, better then me. I like the double grabs and the kaufman billboard.

Offline Kert

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My Way
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2005, 10:02:30 AM »
music too, it fit. Now about those "double grabs," Taclite did do one in a vid, I think "The Game," he did a pushoff grab, and then when he hit the ground he did an airgrab, but he used jetpack to get the bike onto a roof that is not possible to get onto without jetpack, so it's void. The first one you did was void too, cause you can't get onto that roof unless you use jetpack. The second one, however, I think is legit, cause I think it's possible to get to that roof by doing a PB off the Pizza Stack roof, but if it's not, then the second one is void too.

Good vid none the less.
the thing about that jetpack?? wtf how can i get a jetpack in VC and i went on the roof with a heli, it spawns just below that roof, ontop fo that news building, nothing was cheated. i can make a vid of me going on that roof. So using a spawner is not allowed??  wtf this is grazy.  <_<  

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
My Way
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2005, 10:08:12 AM »
Well it looks as though you've asked people to be blunt and pull no punches...so I'll honour that.

A lot of the stunts in the vid were older stunts. They're done quite nicely of course, but they're still old. There were some toughies in there, particularly for someone coming off San Andreas stunting, so credit should be given for that. However, some were fairly easy and looked like if you had of taken the time, you could have gotten them a little cleaner.

Editing was okay. But for shots of areas or people, it's probably better to familiarise yourself with cam-hack. First person shots from your bike are slanted if still, and wobbly if moving. The scene at the end I thought was very creative and quite amusing.

Overall it was a good vid that shows a tonne of promise. Try to find some unique spots and take a bit more time with doing a vid and it can only get better. Great job, considering I'm certain that the transition from SA to VC is much harder than one from VC to SA.

Just a sidenote, I don't think a stunt should be considered 'void' because of use of the jetpack. Breaking the boundaries of the game shouldn't only be tolerated at this stage...it should be encouraged.  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal