Author Topic: Doubus  (Read 1288 times)

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Doubus
« on: March 04, 2014, 05:54:59 AM »
What up yall?  :euro:  so I put together my second stunt montage and I decided to post it on my more serious channel sense I took my time to find a non copyright song  :happy:  well I hope you guys enjoyed and feel free to give me feed back and tips like you did the last time I posted a gta v video here  :)

GTA 5 Extreme Stunting Montage - Doubus

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
Re: Doubus
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 06:35:38 AM »
I really enjoyed that. Great solo! :happy:
I know that a lot of people on this forum will dislike the added ramps and gas tanks to create bumps but I found it entertaining and fun enough so that I will do a couple of those myself. :P Lovely solo to watch, anyway. Great music and overall work on the video. :euro:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 07:50:37 AM »
Not bad :). I dislike the use of unnecessary custom objects, but they are fun to experiment with :D. Try some more natural spots, but other than that, keep it up :P.

Offline xxBAghostxx

• I dunno what to put here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 08:33:06 AM »
I really enjoyed this montage. Not too big of a fan of the added ramps but the spots you landed with them were entertaining. Great job!  :lol:

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 08:58:16 AM »
Aw yeah laszlo

Not bad :). I dislike the use of unnecessary custom objects, but they are fun to experiment with :D. Try some more natural spots, but other than that, keep it up :P.
This.

It was enjoyable to watch, but I could't rate it due to the overused ramps and stuff.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal