Author Topic: Best of Poti  (Read 4910 times)

Offline Poti

• Cisowianka
    • View Profile
Best of Poti
« on: February 20, 2014, 08:30:58 AM »
Soo.. Everything has to end and now I can officialy say that it's my end of "stunting carrer" This video is just rubber stamp of that decision.  I'm not gonna to write here so much, because I've placed the most important things in the video, exactly in credits. Big thanks to Tracker for that really awesome montage and congratulations because of joining BT.

I hope that you'll enjoy this video that much as I do, thanks for everything guys  :happy:!

Best of Poti

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cs5e3d6gydm5ewa/Best%20of%20Poti%20720p.mkv
A no kurwa zapomniałem.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 08:36:24 AM by Poti »

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Best of Poti
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 08:32:03 AM »

Offline KeNN

• CSGO#CLUTCH MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 08:46:41 AM »
Really like it,Tracker edit was epic and Poti stunts too.Good job guys  :a-cheer:

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 08:49:20 AM »
That was really great. I really liked it. Great job to both of you. The song choice was really great.

Tracker, I liked the overall atmosphere of your video. The color correction looked great, I just felt these "lines" a bit repetitive, but it was looking great, so who care.

Great fucking job!

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 09:14:28 AM »
this was cool,i really enjoyed it :b the freeway grind and that infernus cow-lading with a fucking insane height were my favorites :)

Offline Roach

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 09:51:47 AM »
At the beginning I would like to outpoint the congratulations to Tracker. Well done for getting to the Beyond Tomorrow team, well deserved. It feels nice that the project has been undertaken by you, my expectations have been meet sucessfully. Poti has introduced me to the project process few days ago, when I have heard the music first time I could already realise that this is going to be sucessful video including stunting aspects. The editing is a piece of art which can't be described. The music makes this video easy to watch, the atmosphere created gives a nice feeling. After watching I feel like I need to see it one more time. This is how to persaude people and keep them close with project, great job once again. Poti - my boy! How nice to see you in action once again. Bunch of amazing stunts and its performance. While watching, I was trying to remind myself about every stunt that we have found together, it brings back the memories. Additionally, you know what I think about every single stunt as we have spent ages talking and evaluating how to improve each of them, therefore there is no need to go to deeper explanation and evaluation at the same stage. The last thing I would like to add is how grateful I am that I could constitute a part of KS team with both of you guys. It feels like no long ago and as I have mentioned before - brings back memories. Thank you for such a nice words at the end of the video, it makes a smile on my face while reading it. I appreciate that. I would like to see more from you Poti but it seems like it's not possible but who knows... :wub:

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 10:01:06 AM »
i miss there the lucky inf grind from KS christmas vid. anyway both of you did really awesome work :wub: i really enjoyed this vid :)
Powodzenia w życiu kumpla

Offline Nikedj

• Veteran Member
  • Melk met een koekje
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 10:31:39 AM »
That 2x grind at bayside was sexy  :wub:

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 10:34:04 AM »
Some really epic stunts you had there, książek :cc_detective: and I love you too <3  :a-cheer: we should definately play samp again  :P

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 10:37:32 AM »
very nice video man, i liked the finisher and the bayside grind the most  :a-cheer:

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2014, 11:26:21 AM »
Yea, this is very sweet ending. :happy: Editing was the best! Tracker, you did a really nice job :ajaja: , enjoyed watching this video. I still wonder, what i knew you, when not knew about stunting (good mta dm [DDC] times), nice memories about you  :rolleyes: Stunts are very good, like it. Nice nice nice.  ;D

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2014, 11:35:23 AM »
The stunts were great overall, editing was good, but the lens flare effects looked bad tbh.
Good job anyway. ;)

Offline Tg

• Veteran Member
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2014, 12:26:51 PM »
Awesome stunts, the edit is quite good, that lens flare at the grind is horrible, and I honestly didn't like that resolution at some stunts.... What it that? 1920x10?  :lol:

Good video all in all.

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2014, 12:52:35 PM »
Didn't liked the opner, looks leftoverish, but the infiprec, nrgboublegrind at bayside still amazing, good luck in life dude, i hope you can make everything you want, bye mate  ;)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 07:42:06 AM by Named »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2014, 01:34:14 PM »
Decent best of dude, both the editing and stunting were solid. Liked especially that cow landing and the freeway grind, it looked hella sexy. The editing was also great with well-chosen songs, overall this video had a really great atmopshere. Liked the credits too, it's always nice to see if people thank others these times, because GTA and this comunnity have really become part of our lifes.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal