Author Topic: Wasteland Heroes - Carbon  (Read 36332 times)

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
Re: Wasteland Heroes - Carbon
« Reply #210 on: September 02, 2013, 03:41:20 AM »
Why do you guys even care arguing with those no-lifers.

Why do you keep posting bullshit posts with nothing but try-to-be-funny insults, I dont get that mate. You spend time stunting and call the ones who instead of stunting try to bust people who mod and destroy this community, is there much difference? I would say people who need to mod in a game like this are more of no-lifers than people who try to bust them. Just like Gaz, seriously what the hell was that for a post, were you trying to say something? :lol:

@Daksad

That is pretty reasonable, but it seems like the whole WH crew tries to defend each other while they send perfect unobvious handling in the PMs. You guys just dont understand the main thing which is, that people from the same crew/hood/country/whatever will always defend their people, so its kind of meaningless to get more attempts from WH members (with exceptions). You always see those people (maybe me?) as the ones who are trying to destroy your crew or something. Busting modders has nothing to do with their crews whatsoever, even though Im the opinion there are more people in WH modding, thats just my personal opinion though and i wont go deeper as it would be too offtopic. edit/ Who said we dont see anything good there? I personally liked 70% of the stunts and enjoyed the video. I stopped caring about modded stunts in videos since ... 2011? Pffh just because you havent seen me and others stunting means nothing to be honest. I did it for fun.

I dont think many of you see the point in people writing there, who are not trying to make your life worse and destroy everything there just to keep their little minds busy and to be right at least somewhere. They (me aswell) are trying to clean this community (in some way), which is nearly impossible because half of the people over here mod, but the obvious ones are hopefully going down sometime. If mxz is eventually clean, and he knows it, and the whole WH crew is going to trust him as he is a crew member, then its alright with you and you dont have to care about few people trying to bust you there, because there are still more people who blindly trust you because "you are WH, the ex-best crew ever with epic videos, why would they mod?!". This is again filled with people who post once in a while with bullshit something like "gtfo nolifers", "u dont have better things to do?", w/e, who are also for some reason usually WH members or fans.

I seriously created my own opinion on Art but he seems to be right at some point :ninja:

Discussing mods in the video is no offtopic as long as its about the stunts in the video and it doesnt turn into a flamewar, which this slowly does, but hopefully when mxz and other WH people read the last 2 pages they wouldnt go into ragekid angrybecausehegotbustedandheknowsit mode
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 03:57:39 AM by Haylèy Williams »

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 02, 2013, 04:35:55 AM »
In my eyes a stunter is innocent until proven guilty. If we assume every stunter is a modder, we're not getting anywhere as you can't prove someone is clean and eventually the community will fall apart. I'm against modding as it ruined many great videos, but what's even worse is accusing someone because he flew higher than you did.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 02, 2013, 04:36:55 AM »
maybe because he accelerated way faster than us, not flew higher?

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 02, 2013, 05:22:05 AM »
In my eyes a stunter is innocent until proven guilty. If we assume every stunter is a modder, we're not getting anywhere as you can't prove someone is clean and eventually the community will fall apart. I'm against modding as it ruined many great videos, but what's even worse is accusing someone because he flew higher than you did.

That is not the right nor wrong way to think. Presumption of innocence is a good thing in many cases but is completely wrong in others. Only God and the sudden person knows the truth, and that is exactly what is wrong with this forum and the GTAS community overall, and every society. If noone ever thought of modding (what the fuck, stunt for fun) then we would be not arguing at all. But people started to mod, to shine to be respected at least in this community if not in RL, and fucked this whole thing up. Dont ask me why. We are not going anywhere even if assuming everyone is clean. You gotta start using your common sense and see when something smells. It is really hard to prove someone is modding as the laws are black and white, but the stunts and stunters themselves are grey.

Lets try it from the different angle. Prove us he DID NOT mod, when 3 people got the exact slower speed.

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 02, 2013, 05:54:30 AM »

Dear Plani, you have changed your personality in general on Westeland Heroes, serious dude - I always remember you as the ravished guy, but at this situation you are indifferent, sry.

Daksad You're defending a colleague - it's normal. Because he doing stunts on your PC, and at this point is crazy, seriously, because he trying to drag you into this situation. I have the perfect time with your opener - can not say the same about mxz's stunt. Sorry, thats true.

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 02, 2013, 07:15:41 AM »

Why do you keep posting bullshit posts with nothing but try-to-be-funny insults, I dont get that mate. You spend time stunting and call the ones who instead of stunting try to bust people who mod and destroy this community, is there much difference?

''Destroying the community''. Sorry but the cancer of GTAS is at your side in this situation and i don't even need to mention names here. You guys are arguing in this topic for 3 days now and happily i don't give a flying fuck, that's why i posted that. I have much better things to do than discuss modding in a game. So funny how the modding police department of GTAS is everywhere trying to bring other people's work down without any fucking clue. But yeah, keep at it because that's your job here.

They (me aswell) are trying to clean this community (in some way)

I laughed at that part. Oh Savior of GTAS, where have you been for the last couple of years and what did you do to make this place more active and better? Editing? Stunting? Or you are just passing by from time to time to act like a huge expert of the game?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 07:25:18 AM by Plani »

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 02, 2013, 07:56:53 AM »
So basically you sound like all WH members know much more than non WH members which is pretty ridiculous as there are many awesome stunters around.  :lol:

There was always at least one, not very clean (let's put it that way) person in the crew and it definitely doesn't add more trust in all of you, honestly. Nothing personal.

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 02, 2013, 07:57:56 AM »
There is nothing satisfying about modding. You are not doing anything special, you are not even stunting in the same game. Trying to break the limits within the limits is what is challenging, exciting, because it doesn't just trigger your eyes but you can feel it flow through your body.

That's what stunting is about. Modding is just trying to show off how big your penis is while it won't even fit in your hand. If the other guy doesn't mod, he wins the game because you make it look much bigger than it actually is. ;)

Offline Gaz

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 02, 2013, 08:27:39 AM »
Only God and the sudden person knows the truth...
Lets try it from the different angle. Prove us he DID NOT mod, when 3 people got the exact slower speed. Anyways it was proved already if you missed that...

Ou here we go. Christianity. Prove me that GOD does not exist... so LETS NOT go that way, shall we?

Why do you keep posting bullshit posts with nothing but try-to-be-funny insults,

...you dont have to care about few people trying to bust you there...

A little bit out of context but... You actually answered your own question. Personally, I am looking on this with a little smile on my face. Two polish veteran badasses are trying to make a video how they busted WH memeber. It even sounds funny. I mean are you serious guys?  :lol: Apperently people believe them what is sad, while real sunters actually proved his innocence. I think I missed where you came from, but it seems to me that probably you had been out for too long- you actually said that Taz mods too, didnt you?

btw if you did not get the point, again... try to read between lines.

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 02, 2013, 08:38:17 AM »
I'd like to see PrzmOO or Rusch trying that stunt (since it should be a non WH member), because they have experience in stunting.

Do you realize you are not able to make a good RAD guys? It maybe the reason why you always accuse someone of modding.

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #220 on: September 02, 2013, 09:41:54 AM »
Lets just roll some joints, get some beers and chill.

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 02, 2013, 09:47:11 AM »
Yay and here we go. I am trying to bust a modder there along with video proofs from others. I might not be exactly helping and cleaning this place as i said before, but i definitely am NOT trying to destroy anything. Ive actually been an active stunter for over 3 years but i stopped mainly because of this whole modding bullshit. I dont spend more than 30 minutes every day reading and posting in this and few other topics from time to time. I would really like to know what you are doing in your free time, that is better than trying to bust a modder. Stunt? Ha-ha. When will you fucking understand, that its not the ones trying to state fishy or suspicious stuff, but the ones actually giving them reasons to? If everyone in the past or in the present never started modding, we would just enjoy the video here. Blame the modders who started this, not the ones who are trying to bust them. Your and many WH members tunnel vision is starting to get pretty sad.

Daksad you just described what stunting is, i would say pretty exactly. And yes, modding is trying to prove something via the internet, which suprisingly is so popular, just imagine all the people who are modding. A lot, yey?

Gaz, Im not a christian, that was just a phrase i used there, just like "only god can judge me" etc., i dont see how that matters though o.o

I'd like to see PrzmOO or Rusch trying that stunt (since it should be a non WH member), because they have experience in stunting.

This is what ive been saying for a couple days now, thats exactly what we need. I doubt ill reply again until this happens, because now its just flaming and blaming instead of discussing the actual problem. You guys need to chill the fuck out.

Offline G-CODE

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 02, 2013, 09:56:32 AM »

Do you realize you are not able to make a good RAD guys? It maybe the reason why you always accuse someone of modding.

ofc u need to have experience to RAD straight and getting top speed.

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 02, 2013, 10:12:23 AM »
I would really like to know what you are doing in your free time, that is better than trying to bust a modder.

Holy shit.  :lol: This is getting pretty ridiculous, i'm out of here.

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 02, 2013, 10:23:54 AM »
I would really like to know what you are doing in your free time, that is better than trying to bust a modder.

Holy shit.  :lol: This is getting pretty ridiculous, i'm out of here.

Good move.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal