Author Topic: Wasteland Heroes - Carbon  (Read 36123 times)

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Wasteland Heroes - Carbon
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2013, 08:17:02 AM »
just cause its possible (if it is) doesnt change the fact it can be modded. i want to see the replay.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2013, 08:18:54 AM »
Cool video :). Great stunts around, and pretty good editing, although it did lack the atmosphere of the best WH videos. I don't know whether I should be offended or impressed by Daffy's "open minded" comment, but I'll take it on the chin :lol:.

Daksad and Balsam really stood out, and I especially loved the execution on Daksad's wallride (although the precision would have been incredible). Smut's barracks bump was very nice, Gaz's P2B looked tricky, and I really liked MxZ's double boost. Grescha's stunt was great, although I wonder if the very top is possible. Probably not, right?

MxZ's finisher doesn't really "look" modded, but the statistics are obviously questionable. It's the biggest bump of all time, so you can see why people are skeptical. I haven't tried the stunt, so all I'm going to say is this. I have my doubts that you can actually get that high, but again, I haven't tried it. However, there's no way I'm taking advice from WH members about modding, just look at Rebellion. But again, I don't really care. If it's clean, great job, if not, you know what I think :cc_detective:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 08:24:22 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2013, 08:30:02 AM »
I don't know whether I should be offended or impressed by Daffy's "open minded" comment, but I'll take it on the chin :lol:
It means I think you have improved as a person here on the forums a lot :)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2013, 08:32:55 AM »
It means I think you have improved as a person here on the forums a lot :)

Thank you :wub:

Offline Gaz

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2013, 08:38:58 AM »
[Daksad 0:14-0:27] Really massive one. I don't know, is this one supposed to be "already old in vc"? Still one of my favorite stunts here. At one moment it looked like you are gonna do a backflip, probably good for you that you changed your mind. 9/10

[Smut 0:28-0:36] You were so fucking lucky with this one! I remeber i had a common spot but i wasnt able to hold on the edge on two weels with all the stress. Nice high + the bump seems to be kinda shitty. 8.5/10

[MxZ 0:36-0:45] I like these boost with touching the water. Still There is something missing here for me. Cool stunt but it didn't really impressed me a lot. Nice that you touched another crane and the extra rotation was really stylish. 7.5/10

[burn 0:46-0:54] The only think i can say here is that i was bad executed. The spot itself is awesome, but i was cried while watching it landed like this. Isn't there third grind?   :hmm:  7/10

[Balsam 0:55-1:03] Stylish one. The execution ou made was just awesome, plus you fell on the grind with back weel further to the bump, that is a thing I really hate and bail everytime doesn't mtter what spot it is. 8.5/10

[Daksad 1:03-1:12] Maybe I am just wierd. This one is pointed out much more often then other ones. I liked the opener much better. The idea is very creative. Well i didnt try it myself but the drop was probably hardest part of it. Expected grind or prec as rusch said. 8/10

[Plani 1:13-1:21] Cool idea. Executed lovely but... destroyed infernus so minus 5 points! Liked the rotations very much. 8.5/10

[MxZ 1:22-1:30] I don"t know what should i point out. It probably wasn't easy from dop bump. 8.5/10

[Balsam 1:31-1:39] I saw pretty much critism to this one. In my eyes it was one if the best stunts. Executed perfectly, grinded fully to the end.... Like this one very much. 9/10

[burn 1:40-1:48] I was missing this past year. Maybe you could do better dopbump, i mean this looked more like classic bump cos you touched the street... or that was a point? 8/10

[MxZ 1:49-1:57] Cool find but it didn't really impressed me much. 7/10

[Smut 1:58-2:06] same here 7/10

[Plani 2:07-2:15] Looks to me like classic oldschool combo and i like to see something like this again. + you had good speed. 8.5/10

[Smut 2:16-2:25] You should be thankful for the samp training i gave you! Hell that was high. I remember someone trying this... scav (?) 9.5/10

[burn 2:25-2:33] I think this is old with the curb bump from the other side. Still you made it better and i love this your typical double grind execution. that 360 was just  :blink: . 8.5/10

[Promagic 2:34-2:47] I remember you landed this months ago. I tired it myself and the natural runup you made and wasn't shown was very hard for me, not even the packer2b. 9/10

[Gaz 2:47-2:56] just... best 11/10

[grescha 2:57-3:05] Cool, but i miss there something Greschas mindblowind. 8/10

[MxZ 3:05-3:26] Best stunt in the video. The highest bigair ever made with sa engine. What else should i write? just try it by yourself haters, i did and had pretty nice high in few tries. 10/10 ( still not better than mein )

[Editing]
Very nice, hard to judge i am not the editor.

[Color Correction]
-

[Overall] 9/10 and best united video i have seen so far.

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2013, 08:57:28 AM »
Okay I take back everything I said about the stunt before, the setup seems to work fine even without Dannye's SCM and the bump works too, it's amazing actually.

It's been a while since I've gotten one of those 'pop' bumps in SA. Dat feel :O

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2013, 09:01:44 AM »
My stunt was 250ft, not 256. (Cant remember who said 256 in the topic) Art, I'll send you the replay once I come back from my vacations. 29th

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2013, 09:33:55 AM »
Great vid, liked Daksad's wallie 2 heli bump most

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2013, 11:07:23 AM »
Really nice video editing and stunt are really impressive i loved Plani backstopie to grind and that Balsam Airport stunt awesome vid guys!

Offline Feuer

• LLS Crew
  • † LLS / BASED MARKUS
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #114 on: July 19, 2013, 11:15:41 AM »
wow guys awesome video! so many awesome stunts, and that finisher O.O amazing wtf

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 19, 2013, 12:32:22 PM »
Cool video guys. It's been awhile since I've watched an entire SA video. By the way I think most of you whom are accusing someone of modding are here to just eat the sandwich  :cc_detective:

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 19, 2013, 12:33:43 PM »
Just came here to say that Daksad's profile picture is awesome.

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #117 on: July 19, 2013, 04:20:20 PM »
Daksad never loses his awesome wallride skills...just loved, amazing job for everyone, but Promagic's p2b isn't old? It is really cool but i think it is old  :ninja:

Offline Foambus

• DP Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2013, 12:11:57 AM »
Good vid. My favorite stunt is Balsam's double grind. :a-cheer:

Offline ozibe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 20, 2013, 03:07:26 AM »
[Promagic 2:34-2:47]

i was trying it in VC long time ago. Cool to see it landed :) GJ!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal