Author Topic: Purity [Collab]  (Read 9433 times)

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Purity [Collab]
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2013, 06:20:56 AM »
kudos!  :ajaja:

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2013, 06:50:36 AM »
No standouts in my eyes. Stunts were decent at best, I don't think I saw a single new stunt in this video which was disappointing. Felt very leftoverish and maybe it was, I don't know.

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2013, 06:59:47 AM »
Really grateful for all the positive feedback about the editing guys, it took a hell of a long time so i'm glad you like it :). Download link has been added to the first page under the video, highly recommend it if you enjoyed the video.

No standouts in my eyes. Stunts were decent at best, I don't think I saw a single new stunt in this video which was disappointing. Felt very leftoverish and maybe it was, I don't know.
About 70% of the stunts are new, the stunts aren't particularly leftovers, they're a combination of small technical stunts, with a few big airs. Think of the stunts as funky and enjoyable more than out of this world, it's a video to enjoy :).

Offline Danger

• LLS Crew
  • LLS Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2013, 07:53:53 AM »
AWESOME!!! I liked everything  :wub:

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2013, 08:31:52 AM »
Holy fucking shit. MM, your edit there was fucking awesome man, I just can't describe what you've did there and that outro, that mapping at the buildings, DAMN D:
I liked everystunt here, and the look of your game is still awesome man, damn. Keep doing your job, you've got a brilliant editing future if you keep doing like that.

0/10 :P

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2013, 08:52:29 AM »
I know MM already replied to you but nearly everything was new so stop exaggerating. And if this felt leftoverish then perhaps tweak your vision of what stunting is.  :) It ain't gonna get more negative then your reply.

Offline CrazyClown-

• Bonkers Founder
  • White Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2013, 09:04:04 AM »
This not old school collab  :sleep: Very cool cooper stunts .   :)

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2013, 09:08:07 AM »
Oh man, I'm so, so happy that it turned out that good. Oh wait... good is a low word, AWESOME. That's the right word to describe your incredibly amazing work Mikey. I feel really proud to be the organizer and stunter of it as well. Also I should say, thanks to everyone who has sent stunts for this and supported us, and helped us. I'm really proud and happy that we organized something huge like this. And your opinions guys made me really happy. It would be amazing if this will get on the gtastunting channel.

Now let me say something about the stunting. The stunts were amazing, I don't need to say any more, as some people said before me - These stunts show what gtastunting really means. And that's exactly what we've worked on. It's not about some bigairs or perfect stunts. Stunting was, is and will always be about having fun. Oh and Mikey! That outro idea was absolutely amazing, good job, and good job Dev on those scripts, you've done a great job as always.

So that's probably all. Just again let me say that it was fucking amazing and I've enjoyed it a lot. I don't need to rate every single thing. This one rating says it all - 1000/10.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2013, 09:19:15 AM »

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2013, 09:23:11 AM »
Review template anyone?  :rolleyes: I liked this video too much to leave a simple comment

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2013, 09:26:17 AM »
Review template anyone?  :rolleyes: I liked this video too much to leave a simple comment
Coming right up, gimme 20 minutes  :P.

E/ Full review at the bottom of the first post :).
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 10:05:33 AM by MikeyMouse »

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2013, 11:19:00 AM »
Oh man that was fun to watch!!
MikeyMouse your editing was great, everything fitted to everything, the intro and the outro was awesomly made too
The stunts were all great, a lot of fun stunts (like mine :lol:) which I liked, and a lot of hughe stunts too, so there was a good mixture of everything
Awesome job everyone, hopefully we will see more videos like this in the future :cc_detective:
Thanks for the invitation too :P
Enjoy stunting and have fun, thats what this video is representing :a-cheer:

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2013, 11:23:30 AM »
Honestly I expected a lot more when I heard you guys were organizing a private collab. I was thinking that way you'd ensure you'd only get the best stuff from everybody and rule out the bad or below mediocre stunts, but turned out it was the opposite. After having watched the video, the only stunts that comes to mind are Demon's VC Skimmerstuck Sanchez, luli's VC Downtown PSM and Sheikah's Rhino at the island, good job on those stunts guys, rest felt very leftoverish and many were quite bad.

Editing however was splendid! I really enjoyed the editing, you did a remarkable job creating a relaxed and funky atmosphere.

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2013, 11:31:24 AM »
Pretty cool video. Some stood out and shits like that.  :D
Sweet editing, fun intro too. Anyways, good job to everyone involved.

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2013, 11:36:58 AM »
Epic video is epic! Really nice collab, was a good whatch. For the next one you should invite me guys. :P
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 11:42:04 AM by ►Afterlife »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal