Author Topic: INSPIRATION  (Read 4571 times)

Offline Rust

• View Profile
INSPIRATION
« on: December 09, 2012, 04:00:34 PM »
INSPIRATION

I'm proud to present you my new collab, that was hard to make it release :D

This vid was hard as hell to release but finally is here :3
Hope you guys enjoy this, was really hard to figure out what I was going to do with the vid aswell
With no more words, there ya go!

I really want to thank to stunters that joined here<3

Enjoy  :P

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 04:13:20 PM by Falldress »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: INSPIRATION
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 04:06:44 PM »
Just curious, where did Turbo land that first boost?  :hmm: Don't think I ever saw that. Nice video and editing btw! Didn't like that you picked yourself and a pretty dull stunt as a finisher though.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 04:12:50 PM by Rainbow »

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 04:09:13 PM »
eaeaeeyeaaaaaa

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 04:19:35 PM »
Just curious, where did Turbo land that first boost?  :hmm: Don't think I ever saw that.
What one?  :ninja: All stunts were taken from 'take me to the office please', the office stunt was in the opening credits, I know Turbo didn't land that, but he has landed as well  :lol:.

Nice edit falldress, was an enjoyable video on the whole :).

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 04:23:39 PM »
Just curious, where did Turbo land that first boost?  :hmm: Don't think I ever saw that.
What one?  :ninja: All stunts were taken from 'take me to the office please', the office stunt was in the opening credits, I know Turbo didn't land that, but he has landed as well  :lol:.

I KNEW IT!  :lol: Thanks for letting me be your inspiration. I am honored to take this self proclaimed position.  :ajaja: Btw, he better prove he did it because I had atleast 15 mins of footage of him not getting it in VCMP.  :P

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 04:31:04 PM »

I KNEW IT!  :lol: Thanks for letting me be your inspiration. I am honored to take this self proclaimed position.  :ajaja: Btw, he better prove he did it because I had atleast 15 mins of footage of him not getting it in VCMP.  :P
:lol: let's just say take me to the office please was my inspiration and leave it at that  :cc_detective:. Get your ass in here Turbo and back me up  :unsure:

Offline GINSENGXXX

• Dakar
  • xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 04:48:22 PM »
Ah tu eres Finisher ,yo creo que landdee tu stunt mejor :D

Very nice video i liked the song and the editing
the bikes  :(
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 05:01:10 PM by xXxĐĄĸǍ®ƾxXx ┼ »

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2012, 04:55:22 PM »
If i don't put much attention on the low draw distance, finisher choice, first song wich was old and some executions it was a pretty ok collab.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 01:11:09 AM by Skuller »

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2012, 06:32:13 PM »
Nice video! Some great stunts and an enjoyable edit. Sheeptea and Demon stood out with some of the hardest stunts. Zero your executions were brilliant.

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2012, 07:39:52 PM »
Must of the guys sticked with "new" stuff like big airs and stuff, I kinda stick on the classic/basics :P
Okay executions from most of the guys, Cooper, Demon and ZeRo had some good shit.
Didn't enjoyed editing because of the extremely boring ambiance (Songs are pretty soft but if you add good effects at the right place it can be very entretaining, just as PtRvY did with the first song) and the shaky and dull camera movements.

Also it's lame to choose yourself as a finisher if you have some of the biggest stunts ever landed by Demon :|

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2012, 07:41:03 PM »
it was kinda boring, some stunts look very easy, but sheep and demon landed some sick stuff, did demon made the prec and the long grind?

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2012, 08:17:22 PM »
it was kinda boring, some stunts look very easy, but sheep and demon landed some sick stuff, did demon made the prec and the long grind?
Yup, he did

Must of the guys sticked with "new" stuff like big airs and stuff, I kinda stick on the classic/basics :P
Okay executions from most of the guys, Cooper, Demon and ZeRo had some good shit.
Didn't enjoyed editing because of the extremely boring ambiance (Songs are pretty soft but if you add good effects at the right place it can be very entretaining, just as PtRvY did with the first song) and the shaky and dull camera movements.

Also it's lame to choose yourself as a finisher if you have some of the biggest stunts ever landed by Demon :|
I did this alphabetically...
YE, I'm first than Sheeptea so it makes him finisher but, well.

Spanish alert

Cuando estaba renderizando el video me di cuenta que el stunt de Red, el taxi boost de Sheeptea y el bump de Lenk no estaban, decidi ponerlos en las partes negras del video, por eso estan desordenados, pero el último en si, era el taxi boost de Sheeptea, el pre-finisher era el bsm de Demon...

And put the taxi boost as finisher and the bsm as pre-finisher, includes move the whole track and I was not to do it.

Offline Vhost

• Rusch69's fan :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2012, 09:19:42 PM »
Stunts is cool, edit is good, song not  bad but was very depressed  :D
 GJ Nice collab ..  :)

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2012, 10:38:25 PM »
Didn't like that you picked yourself and a pretty dull stunt as a finisher though.
This.

Amazing video. Stunts were top job and some executions were amazing (ZeRo's & MikeyMouse's as example).
Demon's LC grind to the precision was sick, but his bsm looks fucking weird though, not saying it's modded but it looks weird.
Editing was good and calm. Maybe little boring, but that's fine. At least you managed to make this collab and that's good as that. :a-cheer:

Thanks all who liked my stunts :happy:
I used a lot of effort to land most memorable stunts from Luky. Falldress left out Luky's VC ramp 2 roof from Fracture, but it's fine since that stunt is so fucking whored than any other big air stunt in VC history lol.

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
  • conceited guys are ridiculous
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2012, 03:29:47 AM »
nice collab ,some good stunts and sheeptea stood out for me BTW where did Luky land the BSM,I only saw it landed by Allbeast. and the first song was old ,that's a little bad .overall a good video ,good job

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal