Author Topic: [KS] Clique  (Read 19577 times)

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
Re: [KS] Clique
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2012, 06:18:06 AM »
What retard let that finisher pass through the rep checking?
Yeah totally what a fucking retard, he should ask an experienced stunter to check the replays, like someone who modded most of his stunts, and never landed a single new stunt in his whole career :ajaja: :ajaja:!
A guy with so much experience surely would know the possibilities of SA, and never would let such a stunt in the video :ajaja: :jajaja: 1!1 :ajaja:

You do realize that someone who modded before has more capabilities to sight modded stunts, right?

Either way, I have my doubts on Feka's LS Highbump to precision on the billboard. Besides that, opener was the best stunt (Would have liked to see it more than once).

Editing was pretty simple, didn't have anything special but it was good.

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2012, 07:39:54 AM »
You do realize that someone who modded before has more capabilities to sight modded stunts, right?
No  :lol:

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2012, 08:48:09 AM »
Yeah totally what a fucking retard, he should ask an experienced stunter to check the replays, like someone who modded most of his stunts, and never landed a single new stunt in his whole career :ajaja: :ajaja:!
A guy with so much experience surely would know the possibilities of SA, and never would let such a stunt in the video :ajaja: :jajaja: 1!1 :ajaja:

You do realize that's total bullshit, right? Like someone who can't land a stunt mods it because he thinks it's impossible

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2012, 08:53:24 AM »

You do realize that's total bullshit, right? Like someone who can't land a stunt mods it because he thinks it's impossible

I'm not talking about why someone mods, I'm just saying it's easier to spot modded stuff. I did mod in the past, Shadowsniper modded in the past, Mugetsu modded in the past. Why do you think it's mostly us who point out modded stunts?

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2012, 09:08:23 AM »
And that's exactly where you're wrong. Modders usually think they have capabilities to spot a modded stunt, because they mod/modded themselves. The truth is that a modder can't actually tell shit, because he mods his own stunts, so he can't have the experience to know the possibilities of the game.

Offline Feka

• "Rivers from your eyes can't change my mind."
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2012, 09:48:11 AM »

Either way, I have my doubts on Feka's LS Highbump to precision on the billboard. Besides that, opener was the best stunt (Would have liked to see it more than once).

Editing was pretty simple, didn't have anything special but it was good.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aum5y1 check it!

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2012, 10:16:10 AM »
Thanks Feka.

And Grizlek, Im done talking about that. I can't give more fucks to your statement. The opinion is my own and I wouldn't argue about anything if I didn't know what I'm talking about.

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2012, 06:24:58 PM »
cabbie2prec: after Reynolds and Syny lame that spot.

The point is, that stunt is good, that stunt looks pretty and sweet, and easy stunts don't mean BAD stunts, that stunt is simple but sick

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2012, 03:54:08 PM »
Nice video guys Feka give some awesome idea i really loved CW Freeway stunt love the vid editing are really nice :)

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2013, 03:26:53 AM »
1000views!!!

Offline Requiem

• Veteran Member
  • SSU Member
    • View Profile