Author Topic: Ondine  (Read 5254 times)

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
Re: Ondine
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 05:01:19 AM »
the song was already used in exrer's solo...  :( editing was cool, alienboy, determined and scav stood out.

Offline StrezZ

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2012, 05:36:57 AM »
Actually the last stunt was old , also i guess stunting was alright i'll focuse more about editing since i think it was basically made for it.
Over all i think the video is cool
I liked the simple CC
I think you should work more on your cam angle and make them smoother when you turn around , even like at 1:41 you zoomed out but didn't showed it off , ( you should have put exrer stunt first and then you let it zoom out in the calm part or smth like that just to make it fit .
And you should also put more cam angle , i barely saw more than one for a stunt :/
Anyway the thing ive noticed the most in your video is that on the calm part of the song you don't put any effect and it's way to calm ( not sayin it's bad tho ) but when it become's a bit stronger you put too much effect , it doesn't fit together . I think thats all , cool video again dude.

Hope you read that , i don't comment video anymore and i made it for yours

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2012, 08:10:49 AM »
I thought I had an accepted stunt for this  :blink:.

Anyway, it was a nice video, best part was definitely the intro, had a nice feel to it, as Determined pointed out the names needed an outline as I found myself struggling to see some of the names. The edit itself was of good quality, great use of effects but not over edited, so good job there. It had a bit of a strange pace to it though, seemed like you were rushing the stunts a little, not showing the end of grinds, and sometimes not even the run up really, only a second or so of it. Personally I think the song restricted you in that aspect, you had 30 odd stunts to record in a 5 minutes video, it's quite a big ask and you can really sense the sort of 'squeeze them in' feel to it. Next time find a song before you organise the collab, so that then you can work out how many stunts you reckon will fit in comfortably.

Great job and good luck in the future  :cc_detective:

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2012, 08:30:51 AM »
aaah.. too much oldies , what's point of landing old stunts.. Anyway some stunts there were cool , Determined and alieNboy were nice. Editing was enjoyable but not best , nametags were too big , and bad choice of font. It was enjoyable anyway , at least you didn't use some skrillexbumboomdumb song. So good job everyone , oh and that ExRer's grind was used in Painkillers i guess ? But i understand he wanted to use it somewhere because Promagic is too lazy for upload. Oh and why is in line-up here on gtas Determined and IceD in orange color ?

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2012, 09:10:41 AM »
Enjoyable video despite the oldies. Determined's opener and Alienboy's tankbump were pretty good.

It is an old stunt with leftovers collaboration, wow that triple grind by determined is just epic, loved that CC, iced ftw again, gj everybody

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2012, 09:27:17 AM »
Old&New stunts are accepteds in that collab. :happy:
Yep i know , but anyway , if you saw some stunts in next 5501 videos before , they become boring for you.

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2012, 09:35:43 AM »
Yep i know , but anyway , if you saw some stunts in next 5501 videos before , they become boring for you.

You can choose watch or no that type of videos, anybody force you to watch  :lol:

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2012, 09:37:32 AM »

You can choose watch or no that type of videos, anybody force you to watch  :lol:
Of course , just saying.

Offline Biel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2012, 09:38:46 AM »
DL Link added. Requested by Waffy.
http://depositfiles.com/files/wvqyewjul

Offline IceD

• USS Crew
  • I am the sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2012, 10:07:48 AM »
Outstanding improvement biel, glad to be in the video 5/5

Offline Waffy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2012, 10:21:08 AM »
Thank you Biel for uploading the vid  :wub:

Offline DiptuS

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2012, 11:17:42 AM »
good collab all in all

nice clean edit. I only disliked the name tags...A little bit too big imo.
And i dont like it when there are too many stunts in this short time..feels so pressed lol
but this is only my opinion

Offline Ѕcavenger

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2012, 11:48:14 AM »
Some guys liked my stunts, thank you.

The video was nice. It's always nice to see some legendary old classics relanded :)

Offline corevil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2012, 11:51:43 PM »
sweet video guys. determined and biel stood but everyone did nice stuff. editing was a bit plane and some stunts were not showed correctly imo. overall nice job cabrones

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2012, 08:29:42 AM »
ALIENBOY!!! WHY ??? Anyways... Scavenger did an amazing stunt... Really creative and a smooth execution.
Lost bump 2 Wallride 2 roof in LS to Alienboy :c
Lost ledge grind 2 Grind 2 Grind in LS to Determined...
Great job guys I always underestimated Biel @_@ \
I wish I sent something :(

NAMED, Stop laming every single stunt! :|
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 08:37:14 AM by 0versizeD »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal