Author Topic: [SSU]Braindead STREAM AVAILABLE BEECH  (Read 46692 times)

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
Re: [SSU]Braindead STREAM AVAILABLE BEECH
« Reply #165 on: August 22, 2012, 06:47:39 AM »
the landing is 226/146 ft but with this run up, i have max 120ft
this stunt is modded  :ajaja:

Yea, the spot is totally impossible because you can not even get close once within 1 day. You really don't seem to have any clue about stunting.
Couple guys have been trying this stunt since 2008 already and it was about time it got nailed after such a long time. It has also been posted as challenge couple times.

Offline ErO_Oxia

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 22, 2012, 06:54:55 AM »
Ah, might be. But just to make sure, does anyone have a decent try on it? (I mean saved with replay) It's just that tower seems awfully big.
The chimney is higher than crane top by maybe 2ft or so which is 150ft. You can get ~240km/h on the runup and that's just enough for this height. I've had higher attempts but lacked the distance.  :cc_detective:

i get at 260km/h with my run up, but I am much slower than you on the video, even if your replay is faster because of lag

Offline Ѕcavenger

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 22, 2012, 06:58:54 AM »
Eroxia are you jealous? This stunt is, like Rusch said, a spot from 2008 it's been tried from much stunters a long time ago. It is kinda "easy" to get the speed and the bump. But the precision is the hard thing here.

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 22, 2012, 06:59:57 AM »
Because you speeded it up on your clip, faggot. :lol: Please don't reply anymore, you know you're wrong and you're just desperately trying to prove your point.

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 22, 2012, 07:05:38 AM »

Offline corevil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 22, 2012, 07:07:06 AM »
Hi all, I have to say that it disappointed my presonal expectations. mainly because I expected to see more stuff that I delivered for the crew video. I thought it was understood the concept of equality, however, I would have done it well to make sure by telling you first. my bad, its okay! but it seems rather strange having explicitly asked to mention my new method in the first post that you have forgotten to do. you should be more respectful with Mr. corevil

I say two words about it. it's about to exploiting the momentum when the bike is perfectly grinding, then "being with the force" will be possible to make yet another jump and so on. I thought it was appropriate to call it BWTF since I said: "what the fuck I found new bicycle method awyeah" joke  :cc_detective:

I'm not really in the mood for a fullreview, as far i can be disappointed I've really enjoyed it stunting wise! every stunt was  badass and each one of you has been flawless.
here comes my fav stunts that actually left me very enthusiastic:

04:04 Bart's opener, great use of hidaulics! you owned spot and everything related to infernus wallrides ;)
04:33 Artifex's double grind! that combo! badass grind
05:29 Rusch69's caligulas precision it was fine as fuck
06:04 Plani's bwstoppie 2 grind... I love this kind of grinds and you are one of my fav executers!
06:42 Jeff's insane grab-grind. nice find, no words... ossom stunt.
07:38 Turbo's spinining double grind. best  stunt with pinned wheels ever.  :happy:
08:56 Plani's infernus grind, so cool! great execution.
09:11 Rainbow's stoppie 2 ledge grind. so amazing it was incredible at first sight!
09:57 Rusch69's side p2b to towerclock. the beast! actually I'd loved to see it as finisher!
10:04 Prezmoo's magnet. super professional and smart like a fox. ;)
10:33 Prezmoo's finisher. one of the best p2b precision i have ever see in a while!

It was great to take part to this crew freaking video tho!
Thats all. Thanks to everyone apreciated my stuff. peace

« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 07:13:32 AM by corevil »

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #171 on: August 22, 2012, 07:07:42 AM »
oh noes, I'm a MODDER

There, that took me less than 5 fucking minutes, now put a sock in it & stop embarrassing yourself.

Forgot to mute sound, sowwies, working with this song atm & just dragged the clip in the project  :lol:

Lol tomi, beat me by a second  :lol:

And for the record, the fps does indeed go down at that spot, for the most part I have around 110 & right there it goes down to 40, so it's not even Przem's pc that's to blame here, the game has some issue there & it justifies the stunts looking sped-up or sketchy in any other way, which it doesn't.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 09:41:19 AM by Determined »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #172 on: August 22, 2012, 07:15:40 AM »
Jumping back from a rail on a bike is years old Corevil, sweet stunt though :)

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #173 on: August 22, 2012, 07:19:32 AM »
Why I did expect someone fapping at the end? Am I the only one? xD

No man, you aren't the only one :lol:

Offline ErO_Oxia

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 22, 2012, 07:23:44 AM »
Because you speeded it up on your clip, faggot. :lol: Please don't reply anymore, you know you're wrong and you're just desperately trying to prove your point.

lol ...

run up

Without the roadbump, I have 261 km/h when i arrive on the packer

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 22, 2012, 07:28:25 AM »
I can't help you if you don't know how to bump properly.

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2012, 07:34:46 AM »
run up

Without the roadbump, I have 261 km/h when i arrive on the packer

Hahaha  :D

Offline ErO_Oxia

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 22, 2012, 08:06:20 AM »
oh noes, I'm a MODDER

There, that took me less than 5 fucking minutes, now put a sock in it & stop embarrassing yourself.

Forgot to mute sound, sowwies, working with this song atm & just dragged the clip in the project  :lol:

Lol tomi, beat me by a second  :lol:

Make a try as in your video on "samp", and show me your speed

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #178 on: August 22, 2012, 08:08:10 AM »
We won't bow to your every desire you prissy damsel in distress, just get the fuck over it & admit the fact that you simply suck at the game.
Also, I don't even have samp.

I will not further derail this topic, only thing that could help to persuade you that the problem is in you would be cognitive therapy, as you obviously have a very preconditioned & primitive belief system that will bias your opinion no matter what evidence is presented to debunk it.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 08:29:22 AM by Determined »

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 22, 2012, 08:12:31 AM »
Hey core, don't worry, the selection was not based on any personal stuff or whatsoever, you did very well too. I do know the amount of stunts by people which made it in varies and a few even would've liked others of themselves instead by now. It was obvious we couldn't fit it all into 2 parts 'n stuff. However, read the recent replies in our organization topic for a further talk. Everyone did great and all in all the stunting level is really high. We ended up with a sweet successful video and I guess that's what counts in the end. We're also good to go for a new video with the stuff we still have not used.

@Eroxia: SAMP has the stream.ini extender built in, therefore SAMP does not count at all + people could also use alterations in their SAMP GTA installation. They didn't on their singleplayer attempts anyway, so ... ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal