Author Topic: [SSU]Braindead STREAM AVAILABLE BEECH  (Read 46694 times)

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [SSU]Braindead STREAM AVAILABLE BEECH
« Reply #105 on: August 21, 2012, 12:42:58 PM »
Damn, again a new SA method, amazing! Bart just owned it, everyone had top notch stuff, but he just killed the vid. Edting was amazing, as always from Rusch, but that scripting, best one in sa i´ve seen yet i think. 10/10

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2012, 12:56:41 PM »
None of these stunts have been modded. The tapping is forged as I had to record all this with 5 FPS in game, but that's about it. We wouldn't mind sharing the replays at all.
We've really invested ridiculous work into this over the past 10 months and the stunts are not an exception. Sad if that gets not appreciated, but being suspicious about SA stuff seems normal these days. Those few last big ones were intentionally placed there to make the ending a powerful blast.

I'm glad that most who appreciate it enjoyed it. Of course all this story stuff etc. is not really necessary, but I guess that is what makes our videos as well apart from the stunts. We're Special Stunting Unit after all! :euro:
It's also good fun to include random fun stuff to make it less serious. Actually I guess that increases fun during the making of phase as we don't just work on stunts only.

Also thanks a bunch for those long reviews, was a good read.

Offline Skamer_PL

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 21, 2012, 01:15:51 PM »
I love old school and creative stunt style by Corevil :) , very nice job guys, but i don't understand why you have done as much as 4 minutes introduction ?. It's too long but who cares....  stunts are perfect (this is most important).

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2012, 01:34:17 PM »
i think this video is probably modded, but still is the best collaboration ever.

Oh really captain? Think what you want but saying that without even seeing the replays is just an random assumption. And Eroxia, you are GTAS master because your intelligence is divine and i can't discuss with a supreme god like you, would be a blasphemy.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:10:30 PM by Plani »

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2012, 01:36:21 PM »
Thoroughly enjoyed it. Not an SA stunter but I can still appreciate the creative stunts that can be uncovered by the engine and this didn't lack that.  :mellow: GJ SSU

When it was ending, i was like, needs more Lizardman, and then i got a lil too much right at the end.....in a good way! Would've been creeped it out if he said "swallow it bitches"  :lol:

Can't go wrong with lizard/goat action.  :P

Nice touch to the vibe of the vid with the apocalyptic map.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 01:41:20 PM by Samurai »

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 21, 2012, 01:38:48 PM »
Hats off guys, mindblowing video in every way. Those stunts were insane.  :cheernutz:

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 21, 2012, 02:04:37 PM »
great vid. I remember Plani's backwards stoppie 2 grind? and turbo's opener were my favorites.
Editing was cool, was maybe a little bit too much for my taste.

Offline jeff

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [SSU]Braindead
« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2012, 02:29:15 PM »
yeahhh finally i watched it !! :a-cheer:

what an mind blowing video with such a great atmosphere which gave the video an amazing feeling from the first to the last second  :ajaja:
i realy like that zombie themen and its realy good realised imo...
the intro is super cool i mostly like the mount chiliad scene! the only negative point i could call were the voice acting
also the seqenze betwen the first and second part were some stunter joined is good invented

stunting wise it was very strong and it was good to see new / old faces in ssu   ;)
so much goodies in here but too much to count them now
( maybe i write a full review sometime )

haha and the outro was chilled and the little jokes in the text's + the lizardman were funny
 :o a zombie is still on the ship...to be continued  :hmm:?

all did a great job ! but the most respect deserves rusch for his big effort all over this long video process and without him this would have never happen  ;)

peace ! I'm out

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2012, 02:33:04 PM »
Fuck, I just noticed that Cookie has like exactly the same clothes on as me, except for the helmet, I always had suspicions about it, but thought that his t-shirt was a bit different.

Anyways, continuing...

Ehh, I guess I won't be the first one to land a stylish grind-to-grab-to-grind after all. I guess that's what happens when you can't land the damn thing for 3 years, despite persistently trying  :lol:  :( Well played jeff, well played.

The editing was mindblowingly amazingly awesome, especially the overlay/multi-layer parts, that's my most favorite kind of editing, the only small nit-pick would be that the lyrics at the beginning of the vid were a bit distracting & didn't really contribute that much to the plot you had going on. Other than that, fucking A, the scripting, the custom wasteland & overall look of the game & most importantly the actual editing was some of the best stuff I've seen in years, every effect was placed so perfectly & a lot of them were creative & looked astonishingly well, better yet, they were placed really intelligently as to not distract from the actual stunts, while not being underedited in the least. The colors were just a perfect match to the well-chosen music & the overall theme & atmosphere of the vid, I really can't point out anything majorly wrong about this vid. Angles - perfect, colors - perfect, fx -perfect, a solid 9.5/10 in that regard.

The stunting was equally as satisfying, a perfect mesh of creativity & skill, everyone had something good to contribute, I can't even start naming the standouts, for me, everyone did a fantastic job showing their abilities & proficiency with the game.

It should, in all honesty, win at least 3 nominations of this years finest, that's the bare minimum it deserves, good job to everyone!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 03:42:53 PM by Determined »

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2012, 02:54:09 PM »
Lost Jeff's palm bump 2 roof the alhambra place in LS and the second part finisher by Przemoo  :cheersad:
But epic video guys, MtS pwns and Bart with this new method just lol, i loved Rusch69, Plani and Ktulu stuffs, oh and i forgot, the Franco's picture in the 51 area just make me laught a lot

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2012, 03:00:29 PM »
crew video of the year.
finisher is going to be stunt of the year. :ninja:

btw. r69, you use the original timecyc and magic bullet cc? :o
 :wub:

Nope, I have modified the timecyc file a little. Well mainly just the sky. I didn't use any MagicBullet plugins, I hate them. You can do all their's stuff with other effects which take less performance.

Offline LofftergtaSA

• View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/Leozimjoker
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2012, 03:06:27 PM »
Fuck awesome video guys ! GJ SSU ! i lost the second music :/  Egypt Central - Kick Ass  xD

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2012, 03:07:14 PM »
Bart D:

Offline Bany.

• <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2012, 03:13:23 PM »
Lost Jeff's palm bump 2 roof the alhambra place in LS and the second part finisher by Przemoo  :cheersad:
But epic video guys, MtS pwns and Bart with this new method just lol, i loved Rusch69, Plani and Ktulu stuffs, oh and i forgot, the Franco's picture in the 51 area just make me laught a lot

upload to me a vid that you done prz's finisher please
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 03:30:02 PM by Bany. »

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2012, 03:14:33 PM »
Well, i have to say two things:

This video is probably the BEST video ive EVER seen editing wise, i mean the editing could have been a little bit better with different music, but the changed map particles, intro, outro, sync, voice acting, outro, everything close to perfect. Shame the music didnt impress me but thats not your problem, that is my problem, so not affecting the rating.

Second, sadly, though there werent any mods (big +, differs from WH videos, where is a + if there is a stunt NOT modded ...), really a few stunts impressed me. I never liked creative stunts, im more of a classic type of stunts guy (infernus + nrg, landing some roof, prec, etc.), but every stunt from Bart was just a big boredom that was not even a good stunt. Most of his stunts were just remade ones, sorry, but he kinda made this video alot worse. But still, stunts that i was "WOW" on, couldve been counted on two hands. Rusch did really amazing in this video, loved EVERY of his stunts, przemoo had some impressive infernus work (and finisher), cookie did some good stuff and rainbow tiny backward wheelie was very impressive. Artifex pulled out a good stunt aswell, corevil did a good mtb grindie. And nautiluz, best taxi boost ive seen lately so far

What dissapointed me? Ktulu and Justcaus3, ktulu because i always LOVED his stunts, though he did very under his average level, in this video, i really expected alot more from this guy. Isak, simply because i didnt know he was in SSU, and was expecting some awesome stunts he got in with, but havent seen them brah  :euro:

So, finally, i would rate the video by three ratings :)

Editing, scripting, overall look: 10/10
Stunting, modding: 6,5/10
Overall combined: 9/10

So after all i enjoyed the video, finally even more than the latest WH video, simply because the outstanding edit and though some stunts were, sorry to say, boring, no mods and still few amazing ones.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal