Author Topic: DSS - Cimmerian  (Read 27169 times)

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: DSS - Cimmerian
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2012, 09:43:32 PM »
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 11:20:24 PM by mateus »

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2012, 01:48:00 AM »
Full review of "DSS -Cimmerian" by Ed

Editing: Nothing to complain about

Music: Fine, not really my taste though.

Stunts:
0:17-0:25 FIGHTER: Pretty big stunt, but it's a letdown because of the csm.
0:26-0:34 The Big V: This stunt is dope, great find and execution. I still don't understand how did you get that angle.n :lol:
0:35-0:43 luli: Hmm, was this a double bump? I may be mistaken but that ledge isn't a static object. Cool stunt.
0:43-0:51 Skuller: Nice precision, doesn't really fit in the video in my opinion.
0:52- 1:00 The Big V: Woah, the angle is crazy, great one.
1:01-1:09 Gavran: Looks a bit fillerish, but I'm glad there are many grinds in the video. :)
1:10-1:18 AllBeast: It's a filler, he landed it long time ago. I suppose he doesn't stunt anymore, does he?
1:18-1:26 Ozibe: I think I saw this somewhere, or maybe you posted it as a challenge long time ago, dunno. Nice new way to land that building.
1:27-1:36 BG hitman: Now this stunt is pure sex. One of the best from the video. And I thought Cherry Poppers area doesn't have any awesome spots anymore. Great job on nailing this one.
1:36-1:53 luli: I'm usually not fond of taxi stuff, but yours is crazy. Almost perfect execution, could be a bit better, but I suppose it was hard as fuck to land on that thing.
1:53-2:02 FIGHTER: Average stunt, cool spins though. :)
2:02-2:10 Noah: Well this definitely looks fillerish, moreover I wonder how it's still new. Pretty obvious spot, thought about it before but I was sure it's old. Anyway.  :lol:
2:10-2:19 The Big V: Holy fuck your boosts in this video are incredible. Loved the spins and perfect landing.  :wub:
2:19-2:32 Ozibe: Well both yours and Barney's versions are not fully complete. I liked that you finished the grind till the end, but first part of the stunt (first grind and the passage between the second) was performed a bit better by Barney.
2:32-2:41 Turok: Very poor performance, could be much better, still it's a very good idea man. :)
2:41-2:51 Skuller: No offence dude, but this stunt should not have been put in the video because you clearly aimed for the precision on that ship's ledge, seemed like you got very lucky to hook on the ledge grind. Nevertheless, cool job.
2:52-3:00 Gavran: Overwhored place, all three bumps are pretty close each to another meaning they're practically identical. Glad you nailed it perfectly tho. :>
3:00-3:9 BG hitman: Hmm, isn't this old? If not, cool psm.
3:10-3:18 Ozibe: Great stunt, although very similar to Macsta's one, I still liked it.
3:18-3:27 The Big V: Holy fuck, I was grinding my teeth when you were in the air hoping you'll land the highest part. But you didn't. Still an awesome stunt.
3:28-3:35 Noah: Hmm, I had my doubts about this one, but when watched it like 15 times in a row i believe it's clean. Bizarre idea and execution dude.

Outro: Way too long, could've been at least a minute or less.

Overall: Really good video, although I somehow like your 2008-2009 ones better. I liked that there were many grinds, not only p2b's, csm's and psm's. I hope you'll keep it up guys. :)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 01:53:59 AM by Ed »

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2012, 03:19:53 AM »
I didn't like the music, and the video was a bit short, but most of the stunts were really cool/sick!

Offline Flippa

• DP <3
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2012, 05:27:39 AM »
Loved all the grinds. Noah and Ozibe's stunts looked floaty.
If you want the replay then just ask, I've already given it to 2 people so a few more can't hurt.
Sure, I'd like to take a look.

Offline SALYNN

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2012, 06:15:28 AM »
Stunts: 9/10
Edit: 9/10

AWESOME VIDEO!  :wub:

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2012, 08:04:55 AM »
Loved all the grinds. Noah and Ozibe's stunts looked floaty.
If you want the replay then just ask, I've already given it to 2 people so a few more can't hurt.
Sure, I'd like to take a look.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/padi20

----

Thanks for the reviews and the sweet comments :*

Offline Markixbg

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2012, 08:34:08 AM »
good job guys this video is soo nice , btw allbeast stunt on 1:10 was epic  :wub:
stunts 10/10
edit 9/10  ;D

Offline Luky

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2012, 10:34:51 AM »
Very good video. Lots of awesome stunts, some fillers too, but it didn't hurt the video that much. My favorites were TBV's p2b, Turok's double ledgegrind and last 3 stunts. Damn that finisher kicked ass, never thought about that spot before, great job landing it dude ;D

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2012, 05:59:03 PM »
Damn that finisher kicked ass, never thought about that spot before, great job landing it dude ;D

Thanks man  :D

Offline ozibe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2012, 12:27:31 AM »
i lol'd SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD at ozibe's csm  :cc_detective:

nice to hear that :)

Offline Flippa

• DP <3
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2012, 03:58:12 AM »
i lol'd SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD at ozibe's csm  :cc_detective:

nice to hear that :)

:|

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2012, 03:26:47 AM »
Full review of "DSS -Cimmerian" by REGENBOOG

Editing: Could be better but for someone that barely edits this is far from bad. I enjoyed it.

Music: I enjoyed it. My guess is Gothminister or something like that because it's pretty close to what I heard in some of their other songs.  :ajaja: Suits DSS and the stunts well.

Stunts:
0:17-0:25 FIGHTER: I think I've already seen this or you told me about it. I did expect a different opener though from what you told me  :ninja: Still great stunt.
0:26-0:34 The Big V: AWWWWWW YEAH ossim p2b!  :a-cheer: I'll give it a go soon, seems like a fun stunt to try.
0:35-0:43 luli: Don't really like it. I was never a fan of those small spaces where you go through and then land a 6ft building. Good bump though.
0:43-0:51 Skuller: Loved it.
0:52- 1:00 The Big V: Typical TBV boost  :P I'll give that one a go aswell. As I am thinking ahead now. I will give all your stunts in this a go.  :lol:
1:01-1:09 Gavran: Tried that for like 5 minutes ages ago. Came close, thought it was old and moved on. Didn't really impress me but atleast you did it nicely and the turn was smooth.
1:10-1:18 AllBeast: I edited that for Upsurge but then took it out again. Good bsm but I still think the more vertical one is better.
1:18-1:26 Ozibe: Giving this one a go aswell. Seems fun to try and rewarding to land. Never landed that building and this seems possible. Nice find and great stunt.
1:27-1:36 BG hitman: I still have the small clip you send me when you landed that like a year ago if not longer. Amazing stunt.
1:36-1:53 luli: I looks more like a stuck then a landing but still great boost. Not gonna give this a go because the landing looks hella annoying  :lol: Beats Sorcery's landing and this was landed earlier anyway so yea. Sweet.
1:53-2:02 FIGHTER: Saw that before aswell. P2b>CSM here. Good job.
2:02-2:10 Noah: Never thought about that, nice one sir. C:
2:10-2:19 The Big V: Bailed that a couple of times after first watching the video. Great execution and this is a TBV boost aswell  :P
2:19-2:32 Ozibe: Didn't knew this was new when grinded fully. Nice execution but not something special for me.
2:32-2:41 Turok: Was hoping for a cooler second grind but still nice stunt man.
2:41-2:51 Skuller: ^just like that. Second grind had no speed at all which made it less interesting. Props on doing it though.
2:52-3:00 Gavran: Dangit lost a spot. Bailed the edge twice  :( Good job on it.
3:00-3:9 BG hitman: I remember editing the lower part landing in some video. Good job on the higher part now. It's not like you barely reached it but you would of slipped off if it wasn't for the pole.  :P
3:10-3:18 Ozibe: My thought-train while watching:.. OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD.. new.. oops.  :lol:
3:18-3:27 The Big V: STUNT OF THE FREAKING VIDEO  :wub: <3 Loved it. Defo wanna reland this someday.
3:28-3:35 Noah: Will give this one a go aswell. Nice stunt and good new landing of it. I didn't think I was gonna see two new landings of this in one video. Deserved finisher.

Outro: A pentagram with text infront of it. Ace outro.  :P

Overall: Can't say if this is your best video or not because I am biased. It will always be Exision for me. But it sure is a hell of a contender for the 2nd spot!  :D

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 20, 2012, 05:02:56 AM »
Thanks for the full and well written review Regenboog :> Even though you are a rainbow there always will be a dark side in you  :P

Offline Metalsoad

• regrese, i think
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2012, 08:53:02 AM »
wow this shit is awesome, good job guys :wub:

Offline Sajtos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2012, 10:43:47 AM »
speechless...well done DSS.