Author Topic: Enchidirion  (Read 5026 times)

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
Re: Enchidirion
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2012, 09:36:34 AM »
Super video. Thanks to SyperDimon I'm not a part of it.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 09:37:08 AM »
Got 3 of my stunts showed in those fast clips, one is shown fully oh yeah  :a-cheer:

And the stunt that was shown fully was landed by me half a year ago  :P Didn't release it though so you got lucky there. The BB straight up is possible btw. That's why I didn't release it.  :ajaja: Go for it someone.

Great collab btw. Glad I could be a part of it. A few used stunts here and there but overall great new stunts.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 09:42:58 AM »
Did you invite me ? There is so many private collabs going on that I couldn't remember which I signed up :(

Cool collab, nice editing !

no I didn't
:(

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2012, 09:49:15 AM »
Got 3 of my stunts showed in those fast clips, one is shown fully oh yeah  :a-cheer:

And the stunt that was shown fully was landed by me half a year ago  :P Didn't release it though so you got lucky there. The BB straight up is possible btw. That's why I didn't release it.  :ajaja: Go for it someone.

Great collab btw. Glad I could be a part of it. A few used stunts here and there but overall great new stunts.

Haha nice, I know a lot of people been trying it with a runup extension but in my opinion it doesn't matter that you use a packer at the beginning of your runup or a rhino behind the bump. Didn't get close to the BB but probably it's possible, good luck whoever tries it.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2012, 09:54:52 AM »

Haha nice, I know a lot of people been trying it with a runup extension but in my opinion it doesn't matter that you use a packer at the beginning of your runup or a rhino behind the bump. Didn't get close to the BB but probably it's possible, good luck whoever tries it.

Packer run-up extension? I just dropped of the grey block of the building behind the ship or started in the ship  :unsure:

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2012, 10:11:53 AM »

Well.. I've been trying the parking naturally with and without extentionning my run up with a packer behind the ship and still bailing under the edge but it's alright if it's landed with rhino like TrYp did  :P

Packer run-up extension? I just dropped of the grey block of the building behind the ship or started in the ship  :unsure:

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2012, 10:26:23 AM »
^oops sry about that quote wanted to write something but I screwed up everything xD Ignore it pls  :P

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2012, 10:30:59 AM »
And another spot bites the dust lol. Loved the vid and the editing wasn't bad at all either ^^

Which spot you've lost  :P

2:30

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2012, 10:33:04 AM »
GJ luli , one of the most stylish stunts i've seen in a while. There were alot of great stuff , i can't name everybody. But it was a fucking great video , good job guys.

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2012, 10:48:44 AM »
Thanks for the invitation my friend :wub: the collab turned out pretty great, i only don't like that one of my stunts wasn't shown fully.

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2012, 10:59:52 AM »
Pretty great vid, minus Gavran and Tryp.

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2012, 11:17:24 AM »
Really nice collab, thanks for inviting me BGH. :) The editing was also well done. Good job everyone involved. :)

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2012, 11:39:07 AM »
Great video, Macsta's stunts, BG's finisher and luli's faggio stunt stood out. I liked the song, the editing was good apart from the times you showed 3 flashes of stunts to fit the music, that was annoying :lol:

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2012, 11:47:01 AM »
edit was sick stunts were good!

and tbv and macsta owned imo :D

tbv's nat bump was siiiiick :D

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2012, 05:48:43 PM »
Many nice stunts with neat editing even though the editing became kinda repeated itself, nice nonetheless. Macsta had stuff that stood out.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal