Author Topic: Daffy - Apotheosis [SA - Best Of]  (Read 14775 times)

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
Re: Daffy - Apotheosis [SA - Best Of]
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2012, 10:10:40 AM »
Daffy :lol:
Didn't know you and MMM made the same stunt, must have been an interesting situation :ajaja:

SA stunting for me has always been something I've done whenever I felt like taking a break from VC so it's not something I've had a strong goal to excel or do something epic in.
Pretty ambitious break alright  :mellow:
This. You say you have always stunted in SA just for fun, but we can see that your stunts were and are still awesome, despite they are just for fun. And this truly shows how professional stunter you are.  :a-cheer:

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2012, 11:18:28 AM »
Great video awesome editing clean and beautiful and stunt are so epic! good job there :)

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2012, 11:58:20 AM »
The GTAS logo should be .net and not .com. :P I didn't find the main logo very appealing but it wasn't bad either.

1[0:12-0:21]: Good natural stunt, the sign bump looks tricky. Gotta be the best way to grind one of these so far.
2[0:21-0:29]: I've always loved this one, very clever way. Doesn't seem hard yet awesome.
3[0:29-0:37]: I've done something similar in there ages ago, still pissed at myself I didn't go with the natural way as you did. Cool one, smooth grind.
4[0:37-0:45]: Glad that someone nailed it directly unmodded but I still find KM's way somewhat cooler, the bonk he had gave the stunt some kind of style. Great job nonetheless, was about time to happen and I'm glad it was you to land this.
5[0:45-0:52]: Alright infernus stunt, good to see one from a stunter that uses NRG mostly.
6[0:52-1:00]: This one is still amazing, you owned the place bigtime. The first grind wasn't sloppy at all and after the pole spins you made it perfectly on the rail. Love it.
7[1:00-1:14]: Another good grinds combo, the only bad aspect was the speed of 2nd grind but oh well, can't really see how to make it faster with such angled rail.
8[1:14-1:25]: This one always reminded me of ViRuS' freeway one there which isn't exactly the same but pretty close to it. I like yours better because of the krail but it would have been a lot better in my eyes if I hadn't seen ViRuS' before Onslaught. :P
9[1:25-1:31]: Classic packerbump, good execution. Somebody land the rounded prec. :ninja:)
10[1:31-1:41]: Still great stunt, must have been even better at Aero times. ;)
11[1:41-1:49]: Probably the only unreleased in this video, eh? This has been modded/landed before but still decent doublebump.
12[1:49-1:57]: This reminded me of KM's SASL1 K.A.C.C. stunt, loved it ever since I watched it for the first time and still do.
13[1:57-2:02]: Cool stunt but not very hard or impressive. :P You could have tried to go for the second grind afterwards.
14[2:02-2:08]: Still awesome one. The cork makes it up a lot but I gotta admit I liked MMM's execution because of the spins he had hitting the building back then, silly me. :P Now when I compare them,  this one is obviously lotta better.
15[2:08-2:16]: Not a big fan of rollboosts but I like this one, pretty tricky landing.
16[2:16-2:30]: One of the highlights in the video, just can't see how this can be done any better. Props on this one - and if you found the spot yourself - double the props. :)
17[2:30-2:40]: Obvious spot, good to see someone arsing himself to land it.
18[2:40-2:46]: Ah, this one looks like you could have easily krailed and still get it, that bugs me. :P Good effort anyway, better than KM's one from the other side. Too bad you lost it to Doubt.
19[2:46-2:55]: Fucking beast, I like it more than Sajtos' landing of that rollercoaster somewhat. Must have been fun to try and the look of it really pays off.
20[2:55-2:59]: Has been released by Jackob before but it's Jackob so you never know. Good precision.
21[2:59-3:14]: This one HAS to be landed to very top of billboard. Great finisher, not my favorite from the whole video but fits as one. One of the coolest natbumps in SA map. :D

The song was really catchy and a good choice actually, fitting into the stunts very well. The editing was good, some cameras could have been better but I didn't mind, it kept me entertained. I rather see you editing videos like this, Mugetsu, than modding stunts.  :euro:

FINAL WORDS

You've always been a great stunter in both games. I really like how you keep most of your stunts natural, abusing the map as much as you can. This and Aero gotta be in the very best SA solos list. Once again, good job on them all and I hope to see more action from you in both, SA and VC. Keep it up and let's hope for the sequel in 5 years from now!  :cc_detective:

Also excuse me if there are any mistakes in the post, didn't arse myself to read it before posting.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2012, 12:13:54 PM »
The GTAS logo should be .net and not .com. :P
I noticed that only after Beat pointed it out on MSN. I just randomly took something from Tack's PSD file to use with a reasonable size.

I rather see you editing videos like this, Mugetsu, than modding stunts.  :euro:
Don't worry, I'm not doing either anymore.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 12:15:39 PM by mµgetsµ™ »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2012, 01:06:53 PM »
20[2:55-2:59]: Has been released by Jackob before but it's Jackob so you never know. Good precision.
Seriously......that stunt is fucking clean.

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2012, 01:43:35 PM »
Believe what you want, he's modeed enough to make me not trust him. ;)

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2012, 02:36:18 PM »
Believe what you want, he did, but he stopped it AGES AGO.  ;)

Offline Instel

• Veteran Member
  • Youtube/Ekency
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2012, 11:41:59 AM »
Excepted a more "brutal"  editing for a stunter like Daffy, well done anyway, pretty nice stunt like always.

Offline Franco

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2012, 04:42:15 PM »
Yeaaaaaaaaaaah  ;D
Daffy's stunts are just the crème de la crème!! Excellent...

The video was just meh... Poor atmosphere, Onslaught's colors cheap rip-off, no proper intro/outro for such a 'final' video for a stunter's career like a best of... Music choice was nice but the editing wasn't up to it, even tho it was a good edit with some very nice angles. I really like your edits mugetsu, but this time you weren't at your level...

Offline blackdeath

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2012, 07:17:59 AM »
fuck yea, mods as hell :D

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2012, 07:25:37 AM »
What the hell are you talking about

Offline blackdeath

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2012, 07:44:59 AM »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2012, 07:50:24 AM »
about 9/10 asslickers :D
Wow. You come back and start being a jackass right away. Fuck right off, kiddo. Hope you'll be banned almost just as soon as you came back.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2012, 08:23:54 AM »
about 9/10 asslickers :D
Wow. You come back and start being a jackass right away. Fuck right off, kiddo. Hope you'll be banned almost just as soon as you came back.
Thumbs up. This video was obviously clean, lol.

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2012, 08:26:28 AM »
greatest stunter of all time

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal