Author Topic: [WH]UBIQUITY  (Read 46693 times)

Offline Silw

• I'm your host
    • View Profile
    • Youtube #Channel
Re: [WH]UBIQUITY
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2012, 12:30:57 PM »
Thanks for the motivation WH. I really liked that soundtrack with that mindblowing editing  :). Perfect just perfect I have no more words...

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2012, 12:31:26 PM »
Damn I overslept :(

Top job guys, I really enjoyed the VC part! Everyone had great ideas and my mate Sorcery landed some tight stuff ;)
Some stunts were off the surprise factory because I've seen them already, not in the leaked Beta but there was few guys in DP before joining WH haha.

Downloading FULL HQ and doing review later.

Daffy, is it possible to get download link just for the VC part? :euro:

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2012, 12:32:09 PM »
I've been waiting for a Wasteland Heroes video for a while and this was just what I was expecting!
Can't rate the VC part because I never did a single stunt on it, but it seemed really epic in my opinion.
The SA one was just superb. Wonderful spots you guys found! Loved every single stunt and I wasn't expecting at all seeing anyone landing that prec again on the finisher. Grescha, you're such a 4 wheel king!
You guys did the best so far on the SA scene.

The editing was truly enjoyable Daffy! Sweet job on it!

Once again, a pretty solid crew video which fulfilled all my expectations. Keep it up!
Btw it was good to see such people back in the crew and the debut of the new ones

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2012, 12:36:49 PM »
Daffy, is it possible to get download link just for the VC part? :euro:
You can use mkvtoolnix (Global Settings, 3rd Tab) to split it at the point where the VC part ends.

Offline moglyaner

• LLS Crew
  • I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2012, 12:38:32 PM »
why taz didnt got the finisher lol? :L
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 12:53:31 PM by sYNT0x »

Offline Lolko

• DP Crew
  • Double Penetrators <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2012, 12:44:30 PM »
dani0 you can't be serious :lol: :lol:
Nah,don't wanna ruin the topic with that,so let's talk serious.
Luky's natbump,Sorc's stuff,Daffy,and OCZ owned the VC part,can't rly say more.
in SA part,i laughed hard at dani0's stunt,but nah.Grescha's stunt best stunt of the year so far,props for you :>
Editingwise that was smth new from Daffy,the soundtrack was my taste so i liked it :P
9/10 guys,next time skip that modded shits,shorter but clean videos better then longer modded shitz <:
Excellent job,best crew vid  of the year,but wait until SSU's vic.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2012, 01:12:07 PM »
This video is the exact reason GTAS never deserved to get any bigger than it did. Huge respect to the people who stuck with stunting long enough to pull off these godlike stunts, I would totally hug you guys and never let go if I met you in person. I love you all. But back to my point, there are too many deceptive scum amongst the population of actually talented stunters, and because these people aren't dealt with harshly enough there is simply no way GTAS can evolve into a positive direction. I could compare GTAS to any hacker-ridden FPS game where there are no moderators or GMs to stop them from ruining the fun for others, because that's the thing, there are no anti-cheat softwares or designated Hack/mod-moderators in GTAStunting.

WH is cool and all, but the blatant modding has gotten to the point where I get a foul taste in my mouth every time I decide to watch the newest stuntvideos. The mindless worship and false credability breeds endless ignorance and stupidity, and now it's been going on for so long I don't see any turning back other than obliterating 20% of the community, which in turn would lead to GTAS becoming an utter ghost town so it's really not a viable option.

Where so many have attempted to get rid of modders, not one has succeeded. Sure we've won a few battles, but the war has been lost. Goodnight GTAS, may you forever be remembered as an honorable and upstanding bunch of guys.

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2012, 01:16:00 PM »
This video is the exact reason GTAS never deserved to get any bigger than it did. Huge respect to the people who stuck with stunting long enough to pull off these godlike stunts, I would totally hug you guys and never let go if I met you in person. I love you all. But back to my point, there are too many deceptive scum amongst the population of actually talented stunters, and because these people aren't dealt with harshly enough there is simply no way GTAS can evolve into a positive direction. I could compare GTAS to any hacker-ridden FPS game where there are no moderators or GMs to stop them from ruining the fun for others, because that's the thing, there are no anti-cheat softwares or designated Hack/mod-moderators in GTAStunting.

WH is cool and all, but the blatant modding has gotten to the point where I get a foul taste in my mouth every time I decide to watch the newest stuntvideos. The mindless worship and false credability breeds endless ignorance and stupidity, and now it's been going on for so long I don't see any turning back other than obliterating 20% of the community, which in turn would lead to GTAS becoming an utter ghost town so it's really not a viable option.

Where so many have attempted to get rid of modders, not one has succeeded. Sure we've won a few battles, but the war has been lost. Goodnight GTAS, may you forever be remembered as an honorable and upstanding bunch of guys.

And then you bring it up and ruin the fun when its there even MORE, with an opinion somewhat based on not too shabby facts..

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2012, 01:22:19 PM »
Oh this vid was really good... VC is the favorite part for me with great stuff by the guys and a lot of people in it... Luky really deserves huge props for landing that natbump, great performance by Sorcery... Eddeman shows he still has the wicked skills and BK did some crazy stunts and Steve's natbump I've been years on and I swore it was impossible, well.. maybe I used the wrong run up but I am still pretty confused about that one.

The SA part was dominated by the one and only Grescha with wicked stuff, Daff shows again he has it in both games and the others did a solid good job there.... I am only disappointed that you actually let Dani0 in with THAT obvious of a modded stunt, that was a let down.

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2012, 01:32:36 PM »
Nice effort guys, BK's cork to stoppie to grind made me geez, rest was cool too vc wise. The SA part was sometimes cool, sometimes hilarious.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2012, 01:32:52 PM »
Watching

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2012, 01:35:14 PM »
@ PrzemOO: My stunt is imposs with a freeway, you can't reach it off that building. Whoever did that must have just slided into the first grind.

Amazing stunts, soundtrack, and editing. My fav vid of this year. 9.8/10

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2012, 01:39:05 PM »
No! Grescha...just no.
bitch please.wmv

Not acussing directly... but I shown it to another WH member in samp a while ago trusting him... hope it's not coming from himself. And yeah I almost lost another stunt.
Great video though, you still kick ass Grescha babe, but seriously fuck. :lol:

Uuhm dude I recommend you to watch "Burn - Fly like a Butterfly". He landed the building with this spot and when I first saw the vid I thought he would precision one of those things so it was an obvious spot since like 4 years.  ;)

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2012, 01:39:49 PM »
@ PrzemOO: My stunt is imposs with a freeway, you can't reach it off that building. Whoever did that must have just slided into the first grind.

Amazing stunts, soundtrack, and editing. My fav vid of this year. 9.8/10
Plak did it with a freeway double grind if I'm not mistaken, but he started the runup on the low house, not on the high. :)

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2012, 01:42:33 PM »
Really nice video guys :P Good job

Nice work landing that crane Daffy :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal